Tavistock Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I've never really paid a lot of attention to this, but I was it was on and decided to check it out. Is anyone going? (Or there?)

I've never really paid a lot of attention to this, but I was it was on and decided to check it out. Is anyone going? (Or there?)

THP was there last year and I think Biggsy has gotten there the last couple of years.

I am going tomorrow and mward is working the TW group. I am planning on taking some pics and vids if I can.

Just turned on the golf channel and boom, watching it now.

I barely even know what this is. Some team forma, pro-am thing?

It started as innerclub matches between the Lake Nona and Ilseworth. They have since added two more clubs one from London and the other from the Bahamas. The courses are setup pretty moderate and you can get upclose and personal with the players to an extent. When I drove by Nona this morning it was empty in comparison to other years. It may have picked up this afternoon. I'll be on the grounds at 8am tomorrow morning
I barely even know what this is. Some team forma, pro-am thing?

REALLY surprised to see the Goose out there today. He was struggling big time with his back yesterday.

Plus. David Howell!

It started as innerclub matches between the Lake Nona and Ilseworth. They have since added two more clubs one from London and the other from the Bahamas. The courses are setup pretty moderate and you can get upclose and personal with the players to an extent. When I drove by Nona this morning it was empty in comparison to other years. It may have picked up this afternoon. I'll be on the grounds at 8am tomorrow morning

Awesome, thanks. I look forward to watching some coverage this week.

It's on GC today and tomorrow at 11am, i'm sure there will be a replay but just in case set your DVR
Awesome, thanks. I look forward to watching some coverage this week.

It's on GC today and tomorrow at 11am, i'm sure there will be a replay but just in case set your DVR

No DVR here. I'm watching now. What club is Tigger part of?

Think I read that TW was part of Albany (Bahamas).

Think I read that TW was part of Albany (Bahamas).

Yes, maybe Ernie can pull their team through to a win. Ernie is playing really well now. Sad that he couldn't finish it off this weekend.

That segway-like thing is awesome. I want one.

Just turned on the golf channel and boom, watching it now.

I have it on too, but now I need to go to the gym, already got in 18 for the day and written a review on the Bridgestone RX & RXS balls.

Nice to see these guys all going after just about every shot. They definitely set up more aggressively than a regular tour event. Kinda shows how much they hold back in order to think their way round the course normally.

Caught a bit of it at lunch today, for some reason I always enjoy watching this. I don't know why. It always looks like the players are relaxed and having a bit of fun. It would be awesome to be in the galleries!

Anyone just catch Bubba being goofy and holding his cell phone behind Tiger's shoulder during this interview? Kinda funny.

And now they're telling us that Feherty has a detached retina. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back