Tavistock Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wa ssome excellent coverage Tad, thank you for that!!

Great stuff, thanks so much for sharing

Loved it Freddie, thanks for the pics and vids, but Heineken... really? I thought you drank a real mans beer!?!?

There was a point where GW was told by a fan 'you should think about turning pro' and GW took a double take and grabbed the guy on the should and said 'I've been thinking about it, I'm almost there' something to that affect. At this point he was totally surrounded and the entire group burst out into laughter....

That is awesome haha. There was another moment on the range where Gary saw a friend of his behind the fence and went up to him to say hi and his friend asked if he'd say hi to a friend of his. GW said sure and then had a quick conversation with young kid with special needs. Kid's day was completely made.

Loved it Freddie, thanks for the pics and vids, but Heineken... really? I thought you drank a real mans beer!?!?

Heineken was the only beer they sold.

Sponsors beer, no choices other than hein and heinlight. I want mich ultralight :D

Sponsors beer, no choices other than hein and heinlight. I want mich ultralight :D

Lol, jk you. Nothing wrong with a little Heine on a warm day!

I had to go back Freddie and listen to your videos again...didn't know there was 'whisper' commentary till I heard it by mistake on one of your videos. Ha! Very nice touch! Good stuff guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back