Tavistock Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forwarded to checking these out when I get off work tonight!

Nice work Freddie! Just caught up! Very cool that you are able to post the videos right away. Your phone battery must be in the red by now. I'll be watching the golf channel tonight to see if I can get a glimpse of that THP hat!

Cool vid of 16 Freddie. I had no idea Annika had a home dead there in the middle of the course. Neat stuff!

I have a to more but battery is almost dead. Will up load later today

Freddie, getting caught up on these...wow, awesome work! Now I want to see you on TV, buddy! Rep added.

Eldrick is playing well.

The putting is killing him.

Eldrick is playing well.

The putting is killing him.

I didn't watch a lot, but his iron play was horrid from what I saw. Though like I said, I was just flicking it off and on.

9baaa179.jpg

That is a sick picture. Who's bag is that?

[video=youtube;iyg-VbEauhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyg-VbEauhY[/video]

Awesome pics and video Freddie! I like the Chopra one. I can do that too!

d71b52a7.jpg

8291b8f2.jpg

17e28f15.jpg

6fa962a0.jpg

29ec6500.jpg

e455e833.jpg

Nice pics Freddie - that place is immaculate.

Just some Random shots I took. More videos coming

be8840a2.jpg

a535990a.jpg

4525a0ab.jpg

560b8eda.jpg

9852eecf.jpg

509648b0.jpg

25e53b76.jpg

28388d9c.jpg

fd5b4287.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice coverage freddie! I reckon Tiger knew you were out there today. He sure did light it up :beat-up:

This is a cool picture:

25e53b76.jpg

Nice coverage freddie! I reckon Tiger knew you were out there today. He sure did light it up :beat-up:

You know up close and personal they all hit pretty damn solid. I was impressed with Gmac and Gary woodland.
Oh and according to Gary woodland, bubba's real name in....Gary...he called him that 3 times and bubba answered each time

You know up close and personal they all hit pretty damn solid. I was impressed with Gmac and Gary woodland.
Oh and according to Gary woodland, bubba's real name in....Gary...he called him that 3 times and bubba answered each time

Old Gary Watson! Dude, thanks for the effort. Sick coverage! I was just busting your Tiger lovin' chops broski.

Nice pics Freddie - that place is immaculate.

It was as lush as I have ever seen it. The house I took a picture of is one of Els's homes

Great coverage Freddie! I almost don't need to watch coverage when I get home, even though I still will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back