Tavistock Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Gary Watson! Dude, thanks for the effort. Sick coverage! I was just busting your Tiger lovin' chops broski.

Thanks broham....

I know bro!! It was my way of saying he is good but when you watch the best in the world strip it and you listen to the sound of each shot. They all sound the same at impact.

Thanks broham....

I know bro!! It was my way of saying he is good but when you watch the best in the world strip it and you listen to the sound of each shot. They all sound the same at impact.

That's what I loved about your videos....the sound! What an awesome day you had out there.

Great coverage Freddie! I almost don't need to watch coverage when I get home, even though I still will.

Thanks, it's fun to see and hear these guys but I'd rather watch in my flat screen.

Before this gets lost in the shuffle, today was brought to you by Mward. He gave me the pass and upfront parking. We walked together the first 4 holes. Mward is a standup dude!!!!

Dang! What an awesome gesture of Mr. Ward.

Freddie, I just saw you on the TV during the replay! Tiger was teeing off on a par 3 and lo and behold...green shorts and Sligo shirt. That's so cool.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Hats freak'n awesome, I have it DVR'd so I will watch

Freddie did an outstanding job, nice going buddy, I am way too technically challenged to post the pics and videos while actually at the course. Enjoyed the coverage and a shout out to Mward for his super gesture of kindness.

Thanks dawg, I'm glad I ccould bring you guys another view
Freddie did an outstanding job, nice going buddy, I am way too technically challenged to post the pics and videos while actually at the course. Enjoyed the coverage and a shout out to Mward for his super gesture of kindness.

Awesome pics and videos Tadashi. I never really liked Chopra. What a turd, throwing a club at an event like this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He had just sliced to balls OB so he was running hot by the time he reached me. Still didn't need to throw the club
Awesome pics and videos Tadashi. I never really liked Chopra. What a turd, throwing a club at an event like this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glad you had a great time today Freddie! The free beer part may explain why I didn't see you later in the day haha. Hope you had fun man.

This is one of my favorite tournaments all year, just cause you can get so close to the players and it's very low key. Talked with Mrs. Poulter and kept their son's hat on his head during the helicopter landing, Mrs Immelman plowed right into me by accident (no wonder he's playing so badly now, I couldn't focus on anything looking at her), almost tripped Bubba Watson's wife Angie with my rope line, saw Annika and her little girl, the entire McDowell clan following Graeme and talked with his dad for a few holes, etc. It's a lot of fun, but a lot of walking.

Saw Tiger give away 3 or 4 balls yesterday counting a tagged fan, and then 3 today. All to little kids except one, and usually right as he exited the green (ie where I was standing holding the ropeline for the players and media to leave). He made fun of Feherty on the 13th or 14th hole (the drivable par 4 on the back 9) when he was sitting alone on the hillside. He said to about 5 people, "Feherty looks like the saddest looking pirate I've ever seen. He just looks pitiful with that eyepatch on."

Bubba Watson doesn't seem to like Feherty's intros on the first tee. He hit about 10 seconds into the one for him yesterday, picked up his tee and started walking away. He did some venting as he walked down the first hole about how he needs to shut up and just let them hit. Didn't hear today's since he wasn't in my group.

Going to absolutely pass out now. 20.34 miles in 2 days. Legs and neck got burnt even through SPF 30 sunscreen :/

Wow, Bubba not being able to handle Feherty's jokes? For a guy who seems to like to have fun, and especially in this kind of event, it seems like that is WAY too uptight...

But I'm SO jealous of you and Freddie to be able to be there. The walking is worth it - to your health and because of the awesome scenery and golf!

This seems like an awesome event to go to. I definately want to try to find my way there one day. Thanks for all the insight Tad and mward!

This just cements how little I like Bubba. Pretty interesting that both freddie and mward said he seemed not cool.

That's bubba fraud! I despise people with a fake persona.

Thanks Freddie and Ward for making this fun event even better!

--
tapatalk

Wow, I just caught up with all of this....Very cool of Mward to give Freddie the hookup and of course Freddie freaking rules! This would be a great event to go to because of the close contact with the players.

Thanks for all the videos, Tad!

Thanks for the great coverage guys.

TapAhoy!

Excellent coverage Freddie, thanks for posting the pics and vids! Really enjoyed looking through them. Big shout to MWard for hooking you up, THPers coming through for each other again, love it.

I really dislike Bubba. This just confirms it more. He likes having fun when he's the centre of attention, it's all about him. Can't handle a joke from anyone else and can't handle anyone else getting the limelight. He still needs to grow up out of the selfish little boy shell.

I am glad you all enjoyed the pics and
Vids

Bubba is nothing like what he shows us in social media, at least yesterday. He was so surly, always muttering under his breath about something he didn't like.
Conversely Ernie, GMAC, Tim Clark, G Woodland interacted and talked with friends and folks in the crowd.
Yesterday was a good time.

Conversely Ernie, GMAC, Tim Clark, G Woodland interacted and talked with friends and folks in the crowd.
Yesterday was a good time.

I liked seeing Woodland in this. Haven't really been a fan and for some reason I thought he didn't have any personality, but it seems I was wrong.

I liked seeing Woodland in this. Haven't really been a fan and for some reason I thought he didn't have any personality, but it seems I was wrong.

There was a point where GW was told by a fan 'you should think about turning pro' and GW took a double take and grabbed the guy on the should and said 'I've been thinking about it, I'm almost there' something to that affect. At this point he was totally surrounded and the entire group burst out into laughter....

There was a point where GW was told by a fan 'you should think about turning pro' and GW took a double take and grabbed the guy on the should and said 'I've been thinking about it, I'm almost there' something to that affect. At this point he was totally surrounded and the entire group burst out into laughter....

haha, I like to see moments like that. Where they show that they can be normal guys with a normal attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back