TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

will be checking all day at work catch ya later peeps and gl to the lucky 5

me too as long as I can shut the door and get some peace and quiet. Construction going on in the office next to me......its loud!

1. What irons do you currently play? I currently play TaylorMade R9 with KBS 90 shafts in stiff flex
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? I have not tried the 2.0s but tried the Burners before purchasing the R9s.
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? I like distance yes, as long as it is manageable and predictable.
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 175-180yds
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I currently play 2-3 rounds a week and the days I do not play a round of golf I am at the range, as I live on a golf course. I am active on many forums,facebook and twitter. I currently browse THP daily and post 5-10 times a month probably.

For those that have been here a while, what was the largest thread made for sign ups for testing? The Nike thread was huge!

GL All!

from my experience yeah but I'm sure smallville or JB or hanks could answer that better but the Nike is so big and keeps going since they haven't made another thread and THP won't till they start reviving their clubs

For those that have been here a while, what was the largest thread made for sign ups for testing? The Nike thread was huge!

GL All!

from my experience yeah but I'm sure smallville or JB or hanks could answer that better but the Nike is so big and keeps going since they haven't made another thread and THP won't till they start reviving their clubs

The Nike VR thread is at 1,293 posts but the first Burner 2.0 thread has 1,996 posts. I believe those are the top 2.

JB and GG together with TM will pick good reviewers I'm sure. Fingers crossed everyone.

Tappin' for world peace!

Today is the day, good luck to everyone who has put their name down :D

Good Luck to everyone!! I am sleeping with a rabbit's foot attached to a 4 leaf clover mounted to a horseshoe:thankyou: to THP and Taylormade for the great opportunity!!

Oh yeah and my fingers are crossed too!:joy:

THP testers announced = another unproductive day from me.

lol thats how it was with the Nike Combo's for me(checking my phone all day) but im gonna try and be productive at work today, the day is here and i cant wait to hear who the testers are, thanks again THP and Taylormade

THP testers announced = another unproductive day from me.

I'm trying to figure out if I should apologize to my boss now or later. Thanks again THP and TaylorMade and good luck to everyone entered. It'd be sweet to give these a try, but even if I don't I can't wait to read the reviews on these.

let the refresing begin!!! Good luck to all

F5 F5 F5 F5 LOL Good luck to everyone that has entered. This is going to be quite an experience for 5 lucky people.

Good luck everyone! Yet another exciting day on THP, can't wait to see who is selected for this one!

Really looking forward to a fresh take on these irons, to see if opinions are different.

Woohoo announcement day! Another big day for all THPers and TaylorMade!

It's going to be another of those days isn't it. When ever this thead has a new post everyone will be checking to see if the announcement has been made.

Looking forward to the reviews no matter the outcome

Good luck to all! Please be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone as we await the five lucky ones Thursday. I hope to be a lefty tester for these!

You and me both buddy!

Woohoo announcement day! Another big day for all THPers and TaylorMade!

So excited. I even got to work early to get through my morning stuff and get on THP sooner!!

Best of luck to all that put in to be a tester. Like the_paulo said, it will be nice to hear new, fresh opinions on these irons

At work anxiously waiting...woohoo!!!

Glad I have dual monitors...
Work on one...Hit F5 for the other...

G/L to all....

good luck everyone.

Good luck to everybody. These are some great looking irons!

Good Luck everyone

Back