TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

Within 1 minute. then sent a 2nd to let them know I was left handed. Then a third to make sure they got the second that was replied to within 1 minute. THP is on top of it!

Hmmm? I sent my email with my specs over an hour ago, and haven't heard anything.

Hmmm? I sent my email with my specs over an hour ago, and haven't heard anything.

I'm sure it won't be too much longer. I wonder if Wade will be building these up for us?

I'm sure it won't be too much longer. I wonder if Wade will be building these up for us?

I'm sure it will be soon. Maybe Wade, but I doubt it. :mohawk:

I sent another message just to make sure they got my emails. Got a response in <1 minute.

I'm loving the excitement!! Congrats guys. 2 Raleigh testers also!

Congratulations to jefrazie, dubbledxu, Yorkem, tomahawk18 & Josh_Ross !!!!!!

weldone guys.
not gonna say im not gutted but ill get my chance one day. look forward to your views

Congrats to the lucky five!

Congrats guys. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about them

Congrats guys

I now tap while I talk

Grats to all the testers chosen!

Congrats to all the testers!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions about these clubs. Jefrazie, if I were you I would definately go out and buy a lottery ticket this week. First the Yonex hybrid and now these great irons you are one lucky dude!!!!

Congrats to all the testers!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions about these clubs. Jefrazie, if I were you I would definately go out and buy a lottery ticket this week. First the Yonex hybrid and now these great irons you are one lucky dude!!!!

Haha! I was joking with my coworkers about that too. Told them if I won the big millions, I'd have an awesome office party. Guess I'll have to have one for you guys too huh? :D

Haha! I was joking with my coworkers about that too. Told them if I won the big millions, I'd have an awesome office party. Guess I'll have to have one for you guys too huh? :D

Now THP just needs a putter and wedge testing and jefrazie will have an entirely new bag to test! HAHA

Congrats to all the testers! Have fun with the testing!

Now THP just needs a putter and wedge testing and jefrazie will have an entirely new bag to test! HAHA

Nope! They'd have to physically take those from my bag! Can't give up my pretty white putter and shiny wedges.

Congrats to all the testers. This really changes the way you look at equipment, in my case it made me re-evaluate some ideas I had about branding.

Congrats to all the testers. This really changes the way you look at equipment, in my case it made me re-evaluate some ideas I had about branding.

I am sure it will.

Everyone loves a good party!!!!

That and a good driver!!!

+1, go out and pick those numbers now, how freaking cool!!

Can't wait to hear the new testers thoughts, these are still on the top of my iron search list.

I understand Ron. Testing the SeeMore line is something I never would have touched before, but now it is one of my Favorite brands. For this one, well, I am replacing TM irons with TM irons. HAHA. I am so excited. I love my R9's, and the Burner 2.0's are going to have to be REAL impressive to live up to what the R9's have been for me.

Interesting. I'm looking forward to it more and more by the minute.

Back