TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

Congrats to the five selected! Looking forward to seeing some reviews.

Did you tell them you were lefty yet?

Holy crap dude! I forgot and just had to send another email to let them know! Thanks dude, so excited I am not thinking straight,

Congrats to all of the chosen testers! What a great group!

congrats, Looking forward to the reviews

You do realize that a LH was picked for the original test as well.
As well as the mashie testing.
And a few others.

I know just glad to see other lefties getting picked

Congrats to all the testers!

Holy crap dude! I forgot and just had to send another email to let them know! Thanks dude, so excited I am not thinking straight,

Dude that would have been the worst unboxing video ever! :D

Congrats man, I'm curious if it'll knock the Ping out of the bag.

Dude that would have been the worst unboxing video ever! :D

Congrats man, I'm curious if it'll knock the Ping out of the bag.

You are correct. I would have been crying and dropping f-bombs like crazy. They will definitely knock the Pings out of the bag. I won't touch them again if I like these as much as I think I will.

Congrats to all the testers! Can't wait to read up on the burner 2.0's!

Congrats to the lucky testers. I am sure you will have great success with these sticks.

You are correct. I would have been crying and dropping f-bombs like crazy. They will definitely knock the Pings out of the bag. I won't touch them again if I like these as much as I think I will.

That's ok. I would have let you borrow my clubs to test with. :D

Replying late to this but we are definitely going to have to do some tandem testing. Not to mention, I can get your friends opinion on the Yonex hybrid. Ill send you a PM and we can set up some stuff once these come in.

congrats to the testers selected! A GREAT group. I have high expectations fellas! DO WORK!

Yeah, if you aren't excited enough yet, just watch that video!

Just watched all 4 videos, and got my confirmation that they know I am lefty...thank goodness

Just watched all 4 videos, and got my confirmation that they know I am lefty...thank goodness

Thats why I posted them. I had chills watching them! :mohawk:

Thanks to both THP and TMAG, i feel very honored and cant wait to get started. My wife thinks i wasnt this excited since shes known me (including engagement and wedding). I look forward to the testing and hope to do THP proud.

You've heard back from your email already? And yeah, these irons are going to be very interesting. I've always wanted some sort of combo set, and these seem to be built that way.

Congrats to all the testers!!! I am looking forward to reading another round of reviews, since these clubs are on my short list.

So I ran down to Golfsmith/GolfTec to get a quick fitting done. I had my numbers, but just wanted to double check, and while I was there, wouldn't you know it, they have the burner 2.0 in stock for a left handed golfer. I was tempted, but I didn't swing them. I will wait until I get the ones that are fitted to me, but it was hard to not tell them to tape them up and go hit them.

You've heard back from your email already? And yeah, these irons are going to be very interesting. I've always wanted some sort of combo set, and these seem to be built that way.

Within 1 minute. then sent a 2nd to let them know I was left handed. Then a third to make sure they got the second that was replied to within 1 minute. THP is on top of it!

Within 1 minute. then sent a 2nd to let them know I was left handed. Then a third to make sure they got the second that was replied to within 1 minute. THP is on top of it!

Dang, still waiting to hear back on mine. Now if only they'd send along a XXL Unstoppable 8 t-shirt! Haha.

Dang, still waiting to hear back on mine. Now if only they'd send along a XXL Unstoppable 8 t-shirt! Haha.

You've got me by 1 X there as I would only need an XL, but that would be sweet.

Congratulations to jefrazie, dubbledxu, Yorkem, tomahawk18 & Josh_Ross. Looking forward to all of the pics, videos and especially you thoughts on the 2.0's. Thank you THP & TaylorMade for another great testing opportunity for THP members, I know this group will do a great job.

Back