TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

Same. Its just a little on the porkier side then I like.

It was honestly distractingly big. My eyes were following the putter instead of staying on the ball. It's TM. They will put out an Itsy Bitsy version. Now the half circle on the putter was nice. I struggle sometimes with aligning my ball out toward the toe.

maybe its just me but i dont find it big at all

I think thats just you, its big alright, but not in a bad way. I don't think its the putter for me, but it sounds like people are making more putts than they did before with it, and thats all that matters.

I think thats just you, its big alright, but not in a bad way. I don't think its the putter for me, but it sounds like people are making more putts than they did before with it, and thats all that matters.

maybe im just use to it, i dunno, even when i took it out of the box it didnt seem real big lol. It does sink allot of putts though

Its definitely big lol. I cant think of too many putters that are bigger then the Enterprise Ghost.

I got to use my today for the first time today. I used it for four of the eighteen holes. I will say it rolls the ball very nice, it sits nice and square,but i dont know if i can get over the size. I had to go back to my white ice mallet for the rest of the round. Im hoping its like mold and slowly grows on me...............

I was rolling this putter the other day and I like the new generation a lot. I still don't think it would throw my Corza out of the bag because it's doing so well. I just liked the way it rolled, the insert is fantastic and the Ghost coloring and alignment are vastly improved over the last model. It's a step up in my book.

Looks like the early feedback is good for the most part. Those that don't normally use mallets, I just don't see them liking this at all. It's on the beefy side.

Its definitely big lol. I cant think of too many putters that are bigger then the Enterprise Ghost.
The Ping Wack-E makes the Spider look like a blade. :D

I like Enterprise Ghost, that's clever :D

Just joined the forum and picked up the ghost spider a few days ago. I haven't played a round with it, but the limited amount i've hit it, it feels great. I've played a newport 2 midslant pro platinum and a studio for the last 12 years. After buying the spider i came home and hit a few putts with the spider and my cameron. The spider feels surprisingly soft and solid. It's the first time i've ever putted with something i've thought felt better than a cameron.

Just joined the forum and picked up the ghost spider a few days ago. I haven't played a round with it, but the limited amount i've hit it, it feels great. I've played a newport 2 midslant pro platinum and a studio for the last 12 years. After buying the spider i came home and hit a few putts with the spider and my cameron. The spider feels surprisingly soft and solid. It's the first time i've ever putted with something i've thought felt better than a cameron.

Welcome to THP Jay. Thanks for the post and look forward to reading how it works out for you.

KMAC

it looks small next to the TM Stingray maybe.. i think it looks big but i think it helps me keep tempo in my putter stroke which has always been a problem and i am putting better than i ever have before so i don't care what it looks like. Doesn't matter if it was bring pink with brown polka dots on it as long as im draining putts ill use it!

I got to use my today for the first time today. I used it for four of the eighteen holes. I will say it rolls the ball very nice, it sits nice and square,but i dont know if i can get over the size. I had to go back to my white ice mallet for the rest of the round. Im hoping its like mold and slowly grows on me...............

I like that reference haha

it looks small next to the TM Stingray maybe.. i think it looks big but i think it helps me keep tempo in my putter stroke which has always been a problem and i am putting better than i ever have before so i don't care what it looks like. Doesn't matter if it was bring pink with brown polka dots on it as long as im draining putts ill use it!

How else would you compare the ghost spider to the stingray? Feel, weight, etc.

How else would you compare the ghost spider to the stingray? Feel, weight, etc.

i havn't used a stingray... i saw one on a practice green a week ago the thing was huge! i was tempted to ask the guy to roll a few but he was teeing off next.

WTF? This thread is the first time Ive heard mention of the TM Stingray. That is one ugly flatstick.

WTF? This thread is the first time Ive heard mention of the TM Stingray. That is one ugly flatstick.

yeah its a beast of a putter... only place ive even see it for sale is on Ebay from over seas.

Had never heard of the TM Stingray so I had to do a quick search. Looks just like the Corza Ghost, except there is not opening/hole on the back.

Adjusting the Lie on the Spider? Bent shaft Problems?

Adjusting the Lie on the Spider? Bent shaft Problems?

Just wondering if anyone's done this before? I've been a blade putter guy my whole life so it's been easy to adjust the lie on those putters. (I play my putters 2* Flat). Just picked up a used TM Rossa Monza Spider Vicino for cheap off the ebay. My Friend got the newer ghosted version and I was impressed by how stable it felt. So I picked up the older model just to have some fun.

My question is has anyone adjusted the lie on this style of putter before? On my blade putters it's been easy because they're actually bending the hosel. But on the Spider the shaft goes directly into the putter head and then the shaft bends roughly 3-4 inches above the putter head. Since you cna't bend the shaft where it meets the putter head, I'm assuming they'ld have to bend it at the already bent part of the shaft. Can they do this?

Will the Ghost Spider be avalible with the ASGI insert ever?

Will the Ghost Spider be avalible with the ASGI insert ever?

No the agsi insert is gone and never to return. The pure roll insert is much better in every way.

No the agsi insert is gone and never to return. The pure roll insert is much better in every way.

Agreed. The pure roll is so much better.

Back