TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

i have been looking at the Iomic grips on here i might switch to that. was talking to Hanks about it today when we were playing. i just think its too slick. but ive never used Iomic grip actually i don't think i have ever regripped a putter.

I also thought the TM grips are too slick and slim, so I put a Medium Iomic grip on my TM-770 and I LOVE IT!!! It has just the right feel to me. You can get them on regripit.com for a pretty good deal.

Thanks for the info

like 'little THP birdie' kind of fun?

I think we might do something fun with this putter this week.

I think we might do something fun with this putter this week.

Definitely looking forward to this JB! Good stuff!

I also thought the TM grips are too slick and slim, so I put a Medium Iomic grip on my TM-770 and I LOVE IT!!! It has just the right feel to me. You can get them on regripit.com for a pretty good deal.

I like the firmness of the Iomics when I tried them out, but they don't really have an oversized grip.

I'm gonna put a Super Stoke slim on mine. I have this grips on my other putters.

Just heard mine should ship tomorrow or thursday, cant wait.

I have loved the spider series for as long as i can remember. When I saw Jason Day using it in The Masters, I thought to myself, "When is Taylormade going to release it to retail." Sure enough, about 2 1/2 months later, they come out with it.

I'm gonna put a Super Stoke slim on mine. I have this grips on my other putters.

That's what I was thinking about doing if I picked a CS Ghost Spider up.

as soon as i get one, i wont be leaving the store without a white SuperStroke slim on it.

i have one on my spider now, and i am drooling over the ghost.

double post

Glad to see so many people are buying these. I would love one but just bought the yes!

Tap tap taparoo

Glad to see so many people are buying these. I would love one but just bought the yes!

Tap tap taparoo
don't be bashful i had a Odyssey white ice Mini T in the mail on the way to me when i picked up mine at the store!

Saw these today at GolfTown, it rolled nice, but in person I thought they were about as ugly as the original one. Like I said it was putting the ball really really nice, but I don't think I could ever look at it every day.

Saw these today at GolfTown, it rolled nice, but in person I thought they were about as ugly as the original one. Like I said it was putting the ball really really nice, but I don't think I could ever look at it every day.

i think there perty(pretty in hick accent) lol

i think there perty(pretty in hick accent) lol

To each their own, I'm sure I like some putters that others think are nasty. I thought the pics of it looked really good, but in person it was the same old spider to me.

To each their own, I'm sure I like some putters that others think are nasty. I thought the pics of it looked really good, but in person it was the same old spider to me.

I would agree with this. It's hideous in person IMO. But it does put a nice roll on the ball. And I think the new insert is 1000x better then the agsi insert.

I would agree with this. It's hideous in person IMO. But it does put a nice roll on the ball. And I think the new insert is 1000x better then the agsi insert.

The Pure Roll is very nice, completely different feel than the AGSI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pure roll is much improved over the agsi inserts. More firm and less skid. I don't think a spider, in the proper length, could debag my stingray but it's worn a shot.

Tap before talk.

true, everybody cant like it

The pure roll is much improved over the agsi inserts. More firm and less skid. I don't think a spider, in the proper length, could debag my stingray but it's worn a shot.

Tap before talk.

If it ever does, Ill take the stingray off your hands....

Talked to Dennis and my Ghost Spider came in today, woot woot, he said it should ship out to me today so i think i should have it friday or saturday, i did the USPS Priority which is 2-3 day, excited to test this putter out

Talked to Dennis and my Ghost Spider came in today, woot woot, he said it should ship out to me today so i think i should have it friday or saturday, i did the USPS Priority which is 2-3 day, excited to test this putter out

EXCITed to hear how this putter works out for you its been a long time coming, huh? I'm heading to GG next week and hopefully the have one so I can give it a roll. I'm more of a blade guy, but the way I've been putting lately I'm open to anything.

Man were going to have to get together and play some time. The dueling ghost spiders!

EXCITed to hear how this putter works out for you its been a long time coming, huh? I'm heading to GG next week and hopefully the have one so I can give it a roll. I'm more of a blade guy, but the way I've been putting lately I'm open to anything.

ya buddy, will def let you know how it works

Back