Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Awesome Contest!!! I will enter just for the heck of it (and bragging rights if I win). But seeing that I already own a set of R9s that I absolutely love, if I win I think I would allow the runner-up to enjoy the prize. Which, by the way, is a heck of a prize for winning.

That is an amazing gesture. I am sure that we could come up with something for you instead if you were to win.

This is an awesome contest. Thank you THP. I feel pretty lucky to be a part of the THP fam...

I am literally drooling here. R9's are one of the two sets on my wish list. I am going to be on my knees praying to the golf gods daily...

What a great contest TM and THP! R9s would look pretty good in my bag...

You won't hear me complaining.

That is an amazing gesture. I am sure that we could come up with something for you instead if you were to win.

Wow, another great contest, thanks for putting this together!

Awesome! thanks THP

WOW.

I'm WAY excited for this!

Thanks THP and Taylormade...wow!

awesome! ive been looking at these - need a new set of clubs - go go go

Best. Contest. Ever.
Best. Website. Ever.
Holy. Crap. Wow.

Thanks for the fun guys, this place is so awesome!!!

Awesome contest. I could use a replacement for my R7's. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Those would look great in my red and black and white Sun Mountain bag! If I win and they don't come lefthanded, I'll have to learn to hit righthanded!!!!!

GG is working on the list now and it will be up shortly for people to start turning in entries if they choose. We are glad so many are excited about this.

Awesome contest guys. This is awesome.

The field has now been put up in the 1st post. TM guys are in bold.

:thankyou: THP and :taylormade: for the excellent contest! :alien2:

:thankyou: :taylormade: and THP for the great contest! :blob:​

A 2 prize-contest gets 2 thankyous! :clapp: :clapp:

So now that Tiger has faced the actual crowds at a regular tourney and played badly and missed a cut, how many will choose him?

Can juniors enter?

Kevin

Re: Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

JB said:
So now that Tiger has faced the actual crowds at a regular tourney and played badly and missed a cut, how many will choose him?
I think a lot of people will. Im still debating on putting him in there for the reason he is Tiger Woods and it was a bad round. Really bad for him. However every golfer has their bad days. Time will tell if he can rebound. I try to never count these pros out.

Esox,
They can enter. We asked this question to Taylormade and they have no issues with juniors entering as long as they are forum members here.

I think a lot of people will. Im still debating on putting him in there for the reason he is Tiger Woods and it was a bad round. Really bad for him. However every golfer has their bad days. Time will tell if he can rebound. I try to never count these pros out.

It makes this one very interesting, because him coming off this round makes the selections so much more intriguing.

I know the situation is completely different, but what did he do the next tournament after he missed his last cut?

Re: Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

JB said:
It makes this one very interesting, because him coming off this round makes the selections so much more intriguing.
No doubt. I thought I was watching Daly for a bit. Id be very curious to know the #'s. Will you be able to post an estimate after all the entries are in?

Back