Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Good luck everybody. We want to thank everybody for jumping in this one and making it officially the biggest contest THP has ever had based on number of entries.

These types of contest are a lot of fun! They make watching the event on TV a bit (or, even) more interesting than it would be otherwise.

These types of contest are a lot of fun! They make watching the event on TV a bit (or, even) more interesting than it would be otherwise.

My thoughts exactly. Plus the chatter and banter during the tournament when we have these going on is always a blast.

That is why we like these so much. The US Open is not too far away either. But I love TPC and really wanted to do something cool for this one. Plus this tournament is so different because it is more up in the air than normal.

HAHA Look at your already looking ahead to the US open! Like the Eagles over looking the Cowboys at the end of last year. oops.

HAHA Look at your already looking ahead to the US open! Like the Eagles over looking the Cowboys at the end of last year. oops.

I truly do love the banter that goes along with these tournaments. Hopefully we will have some guests on here this weekend rooting their guys on.

I truly do love the banter that goes along with these tournaments. Hopefully we will have some guests on here this weekend rooting their guys on.

The Masters thread got going so fast I couldnt type fast enough! And better yet, those guest can join the forum, after all its free :D, and join in the banter!!

JB said:
Maybe Tiger will be on here talking TPC when he misses the cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Tiger will be on here talking TPC when he misses the cut

haha thats low! Hope you didnt just jinx all of us that didnt pick Tiger!

Perry
Yang
Westwood
K.J.

No Tiger. :act-up:

He's just simply not playing well right now. And he's certainly not driving the ball well right now.

If you can't hit fairways at The Players, you're going home early.

As for my picks: I have no real reason for any of them. Just a combination of pure guessing and gut feeling.

(Be easy on me JB)

NikeGolf said:
Perry
Yang
Westwood
K.J.

He's just simply not playing well right now. And he's certainly not driving the ball well right now.

As for my picks: I have no real reason for any of them. Just a combination of pure guessing and gut feeling.

(Be easy on me JB)

You still have 75 mins to change your mind and add Tiger lol

Hey, who is GolferGal jinxing, er- picking this week? She is the ultimate kiss of death for everyone she picks in big events. I need to know so I can determine if my pick is S.O.L. before even teeing up on Thursday!

I sent my picks from my Yahoo Mail. I tapped the link in the first post and it said the program is not installed. Am I good to go?

Kevin

Perry
Yang
Westwood
K.J.

(Be easy on me JB)

I don't mind those picks, I wanted to take Kenny Perry this week and scoured the internet trying to find rhyme or reason for his falling apart last week but couldn't find a thing. I think KP will be a solid player this week. Both KJ and YE are good picks too! Westwood....eh, hard to tell but he's that high in the world golf rankings for a reason!

You still have 75 mins to change your mind and add Tiger lol

They're sent in. Can't change anymore. :act-up:

I don't mind those picks, I wanted to take Kenny Perry this week and scoured the internet trying to find rhyme or reason for his falling apart last week but couldn't find a thing. I think KP will be a solid player this week. Both KJ and YE are good picks too! Westwood....eh, hard to tell but he's that high in the world golf rankings for a reason!

Yeah. Like I said, I did no research on the picks at all and had no good reason for any of the picks. Pure guessing and gut feeling.

Plus, the guys that I picked, I like.

That kinda matters to me too.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for another fantastic contest!

They're sent in. Can't change anymore. :act-up:

Yeah. Like I said, I did no research on the picks at all and had no good reason for any of the picks. Pure guessing and gut feeling.

Plus, the guys that I picked, I like.

That kinda matters to me too.

Then you definitely should have picked Tiger. Gotta stay true! How are you going to feel if he wins and you didnt have his back??

Then you definitely should have picked Tiger. Gotta stay true! How are you going to feel if he wins and you didnt have his back??

haha. Tiger is my man, but as I said, he's not playing well right now and it's pretty obvious.

I'm optimistic about him this week, but I'm a realist.

The way he's playing right now, this course doesn't set up well for him.

Will Phil take over the #1 spot? I still say no. But, it's a good possibility.

I tend to agree with you there. Could Tiger miss two straight cuts?

i just sent mine... a lil late... but hopefully not too late... *crosses fingers*

Good luck to everyone on this contest, I know I'm eager to see if I win since I just sold my clubs due to financial problems.

Guess it won't be me though, didn't realize Couples withdrew. Oh well, good luck :)

you can email them your changed picks is what JB was saying earlier. anyways i got McIlroy, Yang, Kaymer, and Lefty

you can email them your changed picks is what JB was saying earlier. anyways i got McIlroy, Yang, Kaymer, and Lefty

nice pics, i just hope that my irishman, paddy, out plays your northern irishman. can't be losing this contest to an auburn fan now can i?

Lefty, Sequoia, Eh, Follicle

Back