TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

6028856310_972b50619d.jpg

6028855974_72b034b668.jpg

Sorry for the delay, here are the pics of the bag within my golf carry case. I have to put it sideways, then it fits no problem

Just a reminder belbin (and for all of the other TaylorMade staffers): before you travel, unscrew all of the clubheads from the adjustable clubs, take the clubheads and headcovers and put them in one of the pockets, and then take the shafts and put them with the grips sticking out of the top of the bag. You just don't want to take the chance of those clubs breaking when you can probably prevent it by unscrewing the clubheads.

Just a reminder belbin (and for all of the other TaylorMade staffers): before you travel, unscrew all of the clubheads from the adjustable clubs, take the clubheads and headcovers and put them in one of the pockets, and then take the shafts and put them with the grips sticking out of the top of the bag. You just don't want to take the chance of those clubs breaking when you can probably prevent it by unscrewing the clubheads.

That is a benefit of the adjustable clubs that I hadn't thought of...I guess that's why you're a doctor and I'm just a lowly engineer :act-up:

That is one of the best travel tips I have ever heard! Never would I have thought of that!

I got to see one of these in person today, and WOW.. They are absolutely gorgeous. Well done TaylorMade!!

Couldn't agree more, they are stunning!

Pretty cool to see them being toted around the PGA Championship this week as well.

Be VERY careful if you do things this way with the tip side of the shafts. Not only can they carve up some grips (that is obviously minor, but that can be the weakest part of the shaft and if they get tangled up, snapping can occur.

Hah got the club glove wrapped around the staff bag, took some doing, handle up did not work... Zipper wouldn't go.

But sideways worked fine.. Stuffed some towels around it for more Protection and prayed that it doesn't get OEM'd...

Had two cases of pentas I had to pull out of the shoe pockets to get in at 51 lbs... With no irons. So I don't know how I'm gonna get back without a fee. May try a Fedex option.

One more stop and I'll be landing in Orlando for what us sure to be the greatest golf weekend of any amateurs life.!!

So glad to be a part of this.

I was loading my gear in the Staff Bag last night, and the amount of storage is astonishing. Even after loading it up, I think I could still put my kids in either side pocket...or at least Bama.

use bama as your stiff arm for the clubs...that way you can still take your kids along

I was loading my gear in the Staff Bag last night, and the amount of storage is astonishing. Even after loading it up, I think I could still put my kids in either side pocket...or at least Bama.

Back