TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

Where was it posted? I'll create an account and post about it.

I think Esox is prowling around that thread

great looking bag! makes me want one!

I think Esox is prowling around that thread

There's a musky swimming around that thread.

Delayed bag pics. My photographer has been busy.

Kevin

007-1.jpg

001-5.jpg

002-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

I figured that was you. I felt dirty, like TC's beard dirty, for even clicking the link.

I figured that was you. I felt dirty, like TC's beard dirty, for even clicking the link.

Notice my grand total of 8 or 9 posts in over two years. Not a pleasant place.

Kevin

Nice job Belbs. Still can't get over how nice these are. Did you go from jazz to death metal?

I posted all over FB and twitter as well. I see a few of us posted on TMs Facebook.

That's disturbing. Can you pm me the site and link?

I did go from jazz to death metal! :). That is how the Belbs rolls.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Wow you TP guys sure do get up early to talk about your bags. But anyway nice pics, vids and bags guys. TM sure hooked you guys up.

I did go from jazz to death metal! :). That is how the Belbs rolls.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

The belbs displaying some versatility and creativity. I like it.

Wow you TP guys sure do get up early to talk about your bags. But anyway nice pics, vids and bags guys. TM sure hooked you guys up.

Can't stop talking about these gorgeous bags. Other websites are as well. Can't wait to see what you guys get.

Hey now, the beard is in dude. Even Tigger is rocking one. I'd love to know who's hocking our pics and posting on WRX. That's dirty, dirty stuff. At least let the angry ones know where you got the picture from.

We got a little teaser pic of what's waiting for us, bag wise, and I must say I am one happy fella.

Umm. Email dude, mine is always open.

Tiger just has some chin music, not the whole face business. Phil is clean shaven.

Umm. Email dude, mine is always open.

Tiger just has some chin music, not the whole face business. Phil is clean shaven.

hahaha, you know as a Team Hacker member I can't be emailing you, it's not part of your email chain. Well, I'm rocking the beard, cause it's awesome. I might even rub it all over your new staff bag.

I just visited the other site, had to leave a comment, I just can't help it.

No self control, except when it comes to emails. Don't go facebagging my bag now. That's some bad juju. :D

hahaha, you know as a Team Hacker member I can't be emailing you, it's not part of your email chain. Well, I'm rocking the beard, cause it's awesome. I might even rub it all over your new staff bag.

I tried but I am IP Banned? WTF. I don't remember making fun of Ryan Moore or Forged Japanese Goodness.

No self control, except when it comes to emails. Don't go facebagging my bag now. That's some bad juju. :D

lol @ facebagging. I like that. It may have to happen. It's customary between opposing Captains you know.

I have to be honest, watching all of your unboxing videos was really cool. It was obvious everyone was supremely excited. Good job guys.

I might just go back and have a THP party in that thread. Build my huge post count even more. I'm just afraid I'd catch Titleist or Scratch Golf disease and become a serious golfer. Start walking and carrying my own bag. Some crazy ass stuff like that.

Kevin

We got a little teaser pic of what's waiting for us, bag wise, and I must say I am one happy fella.

Great to hear TC...can't wait to see what Callaway sends you guys.

I tried but I am IP Banned? WTF. I don't remember making fun of Ryan Moore or Forged Japanese Goodness.

After the post I just made, I expect the same here shortly. POW!

Great to hear TC...can't wait to see what Callaway sends you guys.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I like the bags you guys received for sure, but I really like what's waiting for us.

After the post I just made, I expect the same here shortly. POW!

Being banned over there is a signature worthy badge of honor, right? I popped over there to read what you guys correctly commented. I had to leave because I found myself thinking I could hit the ball 320 and needed x-stiff tour shafts.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I like the bags you guys received for sure, but I really like what's waiting for us.

.... +1

I just want to chime in here and say I am completely jealous of the TM Staffed players. I have looked through all the pictures and watched the videos. Being a huge fan of TM myself I can only imagine what it would feel like to be treated like this by TM. It is an honor to be a member of this site and be able to watch all your great gifts from this event. Everyone has done such a great job documenting this experience, I feel like I am sharing in this experience with you all.

As far as that other site these pictures were posted on, I am glad some of you posted giving credit back to this site. I dont foresee anyone from that site posted much on that thread. They dont like it when people call them out. Most likely that thread will be deleted.

lol @ facebagging. I like that. It may have to happen. It's customary between opposing Captains you know.

I have to be honest, watching all of your unboxing videos was really cool. It was obvious everyone was supremely excited. Good job guys.

They really outdid themselves with the limited editions and embroidery. We were talking of getting it done ourselves and here they go reading our minds.

Back