TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the thread for all the information and pictures of the Morgan Cup staffers from TaylorMade and their staff bags. The guys should be receiving their staff bags shortly and will have pictures, videos and thoughts on the bags here.

You will be able to follow along with their thoughts and findings as they make their journey to the Morgan Cup. Lots of preparation stuff in here.

Please keep this thread clean until the staff gets their equipment and starts posting. Thanks.

Alright boys, I can't believe I got my staff bag first. Well it is way nicer than I could have ever imagined and I have a video and more pics coming but this is a start.

This is the PGA Championship TaylorMade staff bag that we will be seeing the players with in 2 weeks. I can't even begin to describe how good it looks in person.

Spoiler
IMG_4598.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_4597.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_4599.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_4601.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_4600.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_4603.jpg

DAMN CB that is sexy and im not even a fan of Staff bags but that is HOT. Would love to have one with my name on it.

I think that color scheme is awesome. Great looking bag!

Wow that is one sweet looking bag bro. Very nice.

holy crap I'm so jealous. That is absolutely awesome.

Beautiful bag definately. Can someone explaing the Atlanta , 265 and 02 in this pic

IMG_4600.jpg

Dude that looks hawt! You guys are super lucky.

Sweet - congrats Ben; very sharp!!

Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Oh my gosh, that looks AWESOME! Great pics, can't believe they went with a major championship bag instead of the standard tour staff bags, that makes it even more special.

That bag is so beautiful! I am so jealous of you guys.

Absolutely beautiful bag...WR, if we don't see an explanation prior to next week TM will post one on Facebook before the tourney (at least they have for each of the other three bags this year.)

That. Is. Incredible.

Holy crap that's SESSY!

That is a sweet looking bag!! Once again, another reason to be jealous of all you Morgan Cup guys!!

WOW that is pure AWESOME looking !!!! Just think you get to keep that puppy for life after the Morgan Cup. What a treasure :clapp:

Some more pics

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

PGA-Championship-Explanation-L.jpg

Beautiful bag definately. Can someone explaing the Atlanta , 265 and 02 in this pic

IMG_4600.jpg

Okay I'm guessing here, the Atlanta is for the Atlanta Athletic Club the site of the PGA Championship, 265 was David Toms winning score in 2001 at that site......have no idea what the 02 is for.

Love the color scheme!

Back