TaylorMade Staff Bags - The Morgan Cup

They really outdid themselves with the limited editions and embroidery. We were talking of getting it done ourselves and here they go reading our minds.

They are wonderfully good, but they are not that good. Something tells me that someone might have had an influence in that.

They are wonderfully good, but they are not that good. Something tells me that someone might have had an influence in that.

Well then give them our thanks. Someone is on top of things. It was an unexpected touch, truly.

Wooooo, the new staff bag fits (barely) into my existing travel bag. :). I am worried about weight, but hopefully I can keep it under 50 lbs.

Thanks again TM this bag is unreal!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

well that was an incredible touch, thank you thank you

To the guys wondering about the color and mentioning Emory. The colors for the bag are actually the Atlanta Thrashers.. well Winnipeg Jets...

Last edited:
We got a little teaser pic of what's waiting for us, bag wise, and I must say I am one happy fella.

Same here. Loved that teaser pic. Looking forward to seeing it in person

Wooooo, the new staff bag fits (barely) into my existing travel bag. :). I am worried about weight, but hopefully I can keep it under 50 lbs.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Hey, The Belbs, post a picture of that, could you? What travel bag do you have? I ordered the TM staff travel case. It's arriving Tuesday.

Kevin

Look at it sitting over there. I'm laughing because it's so awesome.

Kevin

I'm thinking about dragging this out to the range with me today. It's been sitting in my living room. Ha, I just can't stop looking at it.

That's great news buddy! I always have a lot of fun traveling with my bag and trying to keep my bag under 50 lbs. I usually leave a lot of things behind and then I play scale wars at home.

Remember when we got these awesome staff bags. That set upon a journey to find a travel case for mine. You know, to travel with it. Went with my sponsors Tour staff travel case. Found a deal from GolfDiscount.com. $100 off, but I did pay $40 for two day air so I knew it would get here. Really nice case, and huge. The new bag fits easily, leaves room for other stuff, and has a nice padded thing that wraps around the club heads. I am now ready to travel to the land of heat and oranges.

Kevin

002-2.jpg

001-6.jpg

Is that travel bag still on sale? Didn't see it on the website @ golfdiscount.com

6028856310_972b50619d.jpg

6028855974_72b034b668.jpg

Sorry for the delay, here are the pics of the bag within my golf carry case. I have to put it sideways, then it fits no problem

I just can't get over how beautiful this bag is in person. Really stunning piece of work. Congrats to all of the Taylormade staffers.

Is that travel bag still on sale? Didn't see it on the website @ golfdiscount.com

They only had a couple when my wife ordered it. Looks like it's no longer being offered.

Kevin

Very nice!!

Very nice!!

Great looking bags guys. Very envious!!

That is possibly the nicest looking bag I have ever seen. I had thought the Callaway ones were nice, but this TM bag is amazing. Very jealous; have fun!

Glad it's fitting into the travel bags for you guys. I think I would have to purchase an extra ticket and let it ride next to me if it didnt.

Wow, that bag is just wow.

Brought mine down with me- might game it today.

Alright time to update this thread. I've been using my staff bag for the past couple of days, and I'm never going back to a regular cart bag. The clubs fit so easily in the dividers, and you can just fit everything in all the pockets. The best thing is everyone at my club FREAKING OUT about how nice the bag is. When I'm at the range, or short game practice area, people stop and look at it. All the staff want to know where they can get one, and it fits in the cart great (just but fits great).

I managed to find a travel case that fits the staff bag at GolfTown for $88 and its going to work great. I wish it fit in my hard travel case but this will work just fine!

I have to say thank you to TaylorMade and THP once again, this staff bag is simply amazing and I never thought I would have something like this ever. Oh and watching the PGA championship and seeing the TaylorMade golfers walking around with the same bag you have is sick.

I so want that bag!! I dont even care if my name is on it, I just want that bag....gonna have to watch ebay or something and see if somebody puts one up for sale. I have seen some of the other limited edition ones on there....so maybe just maybe.

Just looked there are three of the 2011 US Open bags on Ebay right now.....cheapest one $319 buy it now.....lord grant me the will power not to buy it :D

Alright time to update this thread. I've been using my staff bag for the past couple of days, and I'm never going back to a regular cart bag. The clubs fit so easily in the dividers, and you can just fit everything in all the pockets. The best thing is everyone at my club FREAKING OUT about how nice the bag is. When I'm at the range, or short game practice area, people stop and look at it. All the staff want to know where they can get one, and it fits in the cart great (just but fits great).

I managed to find a travel case that fits the staff bag at GolfTown for $88 and its going to work great. I wish it fit in my hard travel case but this will work just fine!

I have to say thank you to TaylorMade and THP once again, this staff bag is simply amazing and I never thought I would have something like this ever. Oh and watching the PGA championship and seeing the TaylorMade golfers walking around with the same bag you have is sick.

That's awesome CB. These are some amazing golf bags and definitely deserve the attention they get. I loaded everything in mine yesterday. I couldn't fill all of the pockets, which was nice. I didn't have any free pockets in my previous bag, but it looks like I will have a few now for sunglasses, phone, etc. I hope to game mine tomorrow down here in NC, but rain may cancel that. The bag wasn't nearly as heavy as I thought it would be either once full.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

That's really great CB, on all accounts. Was it rubbing at all and causing any abrasions on the bag? That was the only drawback to putting my smaller staff bag on a cart.

Back