TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

a5etuta6.jpg

u3u7y7yp.jpg

not even there and I am excited for the testing and education today

Looks great! Those 12 guys are in for an amazing treat!

Have a blast today guys! Those wedges look awesome!

y3u4e6e3.jpg

This just got real
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379164100.980339.jpg

attachment.php

All loaded up!
e6adapu6.jpg

guys that are seeing these irons for the first time today, what are your initial reactions to the look? How is the finish is the bright sun you are in?

Really looking forward to hearing the feedback today! I really want to see how everyone likes the sound of these.

guys that are seeing these irons for the first time today, what are your initial reactions to the look? How is the finish is the bright sun you are in?

Pics are up! Here is one of my unboxing and me taking my first swing with a 6. Feels great off the face. Look is great. No there's not too much glare off of the head. Very nice so far.
e6eju4yv.jpg
netagate.jpg
jy3e2aga.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

For those who like to take healthy sized divots with their irons, are you still making them with these?

e6uneses.jpg

For those who like to take healthy sized divots with their irons, are you still making them with these?

I don't think anybody is struggling with it so far Ward. I know for me I have not seen an issue.

All I gotta say is effing WOW!!!!! These Speed Blades are amazing. High launch, great distance, and extremely forgiving.

I don't think anybody is struggling with it so far Ward. I know for me I have not seen an issue.

Didn't think it would based on the sole photos but weirder things have happened.

Can't wait for the on course feedback!

Ok, so this is genuinely pretty damn awesome. Bob has got fitting going on and the boys are all letting it rip!

ry6epu6y.jpg

u4a5ere8.jpg

havenary.jpg

qe2evu2a.jpg

epumyqud.jpg

evequsub.jpg

nuhuge3u.jpg

2ava3a5a.jpg

vetymary.jpg

eje4udu2.jpg

Awesome clubs, I honestly can't wait to get them on the course to see what they can really do.

Love those pictures Jman! Looking like everyone is in for a real treat today. Wondering how many people are already liking these better then their current set. More forgiving? Look better (at both address and aesthetically)? Feel better?

4utu7yqa.jpg

y4etuhep.jpg

y6y8u3yv.jpg

The Speed Blades just belong. They really do.

Back