TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

R9 sound you say? Do they feel like the R9s too? If so I could game them in a second. Wow do I love my R9s.

Sound is feel.

se2ytyze.jpg
lace to meet up before the meet and greet tonight?
Another pic from the 9th floor. Is there a

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Great stuff JMan. Cant wait for the feedback from everyone. From what I've heard so far though, these are going to be high on my list to try.

Everyone is profiling Manlai right now.

I've got a feeling there is going to be a lot of quality feedback coming on these.

I genuinely walked away quite impressed today. JB nailed it, tech/distance of the bladez, look of the 2.0's and sound of the R9's. I cannot wait to get out with these again, especially since things were finally coming together with my swing towards the end today.

That is a pretty sweet combo! Can't wait to read more feedback the rest of the weekend!!

A whole lot of awesomness in this thread. Wow.

I need those wedges in my bag.

They look good and I am curious to hear what the boys think of the irons.

Had a great time eating delicious food and hanging out with everybody last night at the resort. This morning we will be setting up the range for the education, fitting and range portion of the weekend which starts at 9am and then its a round of golf today at 1pm. Then get ready for par 3 under the lights at the resort. Today should be a blast.

It officially kicks off for the rest of us in just a couple of hours! Was looking forward to hitting the SLDR, but I'm even more excited to hit these beautiful irons. Good bad or indifferent,you guys will be getting the word from 12 testers soon. We should have a full spectrum of handicaps and skill levels to cover any question possible.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Have a great time guys. Look forward to hearing about the clubs and todays golf.

Just a heads up that the fitting and club education will begin at 9am and the guys will have tons of pictures and updates I'm sure.

At 1pm there will be some golf played and the boys will all put this equipment in play for the round. More updates from there I'm sure.

Lastly night golf is tonight with drinks.

Just a heads up that the fitting and club education will begin at 9am and the guys will have tons of pictures and updates I'm sure.

At 1pm there will be some golf played and the boys will all put this equipment in play for the round. More updates from there I'm sure.

Lastly night golf is tonight with drinks.

Sounds like a blast! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Night golf and drinks! Niiice. Two of my favorite things.

Heck of a view, Dan. You guys are in for a treat today.

I love these tracks, have fun today boys

Damn Dan, the place looks absolutely amazing. Looking forward to hearing about these new irons guys!

How much forgiveness do these things provide for an average hack like myself?

Very excited to follow this thread! I always love the live update threads.

Damn Dan, the place looks absolutely amazing. Looking forward to hearing about these new irons guys!

How much forgiveness do these things provide for an average hack like myself?

I will attempt to recreate the cookie swing and offer the appropriate feedback..... Or video..

I will attempt to recreate the cookie swing and offer the appropriate feedback..... Or video..
You will break your knee or back... I have a feeling you will be tattooing those irons all over the pins today

Back