Team DOTCOM's Video Playing Lessons, Tips, and Drills Thread

Awesome video to kick it off DDXU, from the sneak peaks, I think you all will enjoy each one as it comes out, you'll see from mine, I'm no videographer!!!

3u2ojj.jpg

awesome Team Paradise is bitter like Kanye:alien:
We're not bitter and I love your idea Dino but that ^^ was funny! Haha.

Next tip is by IceyShanks and his SPI instruction first post is updated with video and pictures as well

IMG_1981_zps5feee9d8.jpg
IMG_1982_zps3f7f4915.jpg

thanks for the putting lesson Icey

Nice video Icey

nice job on the putting drills icey

Cool idea!

Icey! loved the video.

1. Kyles kids have a great stash of toys
2. Kyle doesnt shout near as loud in his videos as he does in forum posts.

1. Kyles kids have a great stash of toys
2. Kyle doesnt shout near as loud in his videos as he does in forum posts.
I try to keep it quiet while the kids are napping!!! They are a bit of what you'd call a hoarder.

This drill is something I use all the time and just clicks for me, I will say it's easier with larger grips than smaller, I don't know why it's just that way for me.

I try to keep it quiet while the kids are napping!!! They are a bit of what you'd call a hoarder.

This drill is something I use all the time and just clicks for me, I will say it's easier with larger grips than smaller, I don't know why it's just that way for me.

Good stuff! Great video. SPI is such a great method even if you aren't rolling a seemore I still have seen a much better roll off the ball with me standing more upright instead of slouching

Nobody said anything about Kanye West being our role model.

Great video Icey, I've heard so many positive things about peoples SPi experience. Thanks for sharing buddy!

Ok fine, but it was implied as a spokesperson.

Damn I miss the trash talk thread haha

White Rhinos Drill on Chipping and trying not to Decel on this down swing!

nice work WR!

This is an outstanding thread idea guys. Thanks to all of Team DotCom!

Great videos by all of my teammates so far!!

I thought Rhino's video was excellent. Without a doubt drills like that will come in handy and not just down in Myrtle Beach.

Love all the videos guys.

I just watched IceyShanks' video. I had a pretty good putting night tonight, and I was actually going to go into the SeeMore thread to ask a question on this, but when I was really rolling the ball well I noticed I felt like I was on my tippy toes almost. Something I just stumbled on tonight. Glad to see I was right in that instinct.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Enjoy watching what everyone is working on and how you are working on it! Good stuff men!

Back