Team LoudMouth for 2013 THP Outing - What ya gonna wear?

I wouldn't look as good in 'em as you guys will.

Heck buddy, you would be as sharp as a corn fed peacock! :blob:, It would be kind of cool for you to show up at the outing, in pair of these. haha You kind of started this frenzy so you might as well wear a pair so the three of us (you, myself, & Jersey Nate) can have a photo taken:D

I wouldn't look as good in 'em as you guys will.

C'mon Nate, look what I found for you ;

navyandgray_cowboys_mensshortsa.jpg

Come on, Nate....

I got my shorts in today and Man are they LOUD :bulgy-eyes:. KellyBo said they actually look pretty good so we shall see. I also ordered me a family size container of monkey butt powder as it was on sale. Grabbed a dozen of over sized depends and now good to go :thumb:

220.jpg

Glad to see that they arrived. I'm waiting very patiently for mine...dreading the material...

The material actually feels like a good pair of cargo shorts. 90 percent of our members at the goat track wore them through the hot summer months in Georgia so I'm kind of use to that type material. DawgDaddy recently joined my old course. He will have to hook up with a few pair of cargo shorts to be able to play there :D

The material actually feels like a good pair of cargo shorts. 90 percent of our members at the goat track wore them through the hot summer months in Georgia so I'm kind of use to that type material. DawgDaddy recently joined my old course. He will have to hook up with a few pair of cargo shorts to be able to play there :D

I can handle that. And I checked the tracking number on my shorts and they are due to arrive tomorrow.

Shorts arrived today. They need an ironing, but wow are they...loud. Not sure if I want to go blue or orange in the polo. Any suggestions?
20130212_155439_zpsa3bf474d.jpg

I think your guys are crazy for wearing cotton shorts in Orlando in May. And this is coming from a guy who will have pants on during the weekend...

But I support what you guys are doing!

I think your guys are crazy for wearing cotton shorts in Orlando in May. And this is coming from a guy who will have pants on during the weekend...

I agree with that assessment. The blend of these shorts should make it quite uncomfortable, but, what do I know, I only live here.

Orange all the way JNate.

I agree with that assessment. The blend of these shorts should make it quite uncomfortable, but, what do I know, I only live here.

It's really not that bad. Maybe I'm just used to cotton though since I wear a lot of cotton as it is.

Nate, I'd probably wear the orange over the blue. It looks about the same shade?

Ahhhh, those aren't as bad as it could of been JN! You'll actually pull that off I'm sure! OG on the other hand.........we'll see. :D

Shorts arrived today. They need an ironing, but wow are they...loud. Not sure if I want to go blue or orange in the polo. Any suggestions?
ORANGE!

I started to have 2nd thoughts on this, but then remembered I wore flippin' heavy, awful, BDUs on the flight line in Phoenix for five summers.
Of course, I'm fatter now, so that may be a factor to consider.....

Ahhhh, those aren't as bad as it could of been JN! You'll actually pull that off I'm sure! OG on the other hand.........we'll see. :D

Yea I can see the folks in the resort lounge bugged eyed:bulgy-eyes:, when they see me come in with my loud mouth gear on. The faint of heart need not be there :nono:

I want a pic with you 2 guys together for sure!

Forgot to post in the thread that got this all started, or posting anyways. My shorts arrived yesterday and had a shirt that just might work, but will keep an eye out for a loud color more prominent within these loud boys. Thank goodness for ebay!
IMAG1091.jpg

Edit: Just saw JN's setup and can't have two of us with the same shirt can we? Have some time.

OMG Doug.....I want to go throw up now. HA!!!!!

Oh they are loud. They are NOT what I would wear on a course at all, lol.

And thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'll rock the orange with this. Might have to find a hat to try and match, lol....

Forgot to post in the thread that got this all started, or posting anyways. My shorts arrived yesterday and had a shirt that just might work, but will keep an eye out for a loud color more prominent within these loud boys. Thank goodness for ebay!
IMAG1091.jpg

Edit: Just saw JN's setup and can't have two of us with the same shirt can we? Have some time.

I probably would have gone white with that setup. Seems to mellow it out a bit.

Oh they are loud. They are NOT what I would wear on a course at all, lol.

And thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'll rock the orange with this. Might have to find a hat to try and match, lol....
Well, of course they aren't what you would normally wear on the golf course.....that was the point!

You have different shorts, and your polo is slightly different...wear what you'd like dude!

ORANGE!
I started to have 2nd thoughts on this, but then remembered I wore flippin' heavy, awful, BDUs on the flight line in Phoenix for five summers.
Of course, I'm fatter now, so that may be a factor to consider.....

Heck dude I work jungle fatigues that were cotton in Vietnam for a year and sometimes for days at a time, with out washing them. Temperature was always around 100 degrees with cool spells in the 90's. We had to tuck the dam things into our boots too. The humidity over there was always maxed out. Heck let it rain hard for thirty minutes, then quit and watch the humidity rise up, like a heavy cloud choking the breath out of ya.

I can't find the orange and blue argyle style anywhere in my size. The material will be bonkers but hey thats what gold bond's for right? :)

Back