Texas Husker on line

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Ryan is a heck of a guy. You have done well. Love to see you supporting him here as well.

Welcome to THP! There are a few of us cyclists on here as well. Check out the Cycling thread in the Hobbies area.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Awesome to have a father-son member duo! Not to mention having the wisdom of years to impart to young pups. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to THP! There are a few of us cyclists on here as well. Check out the Cycling thread in the Hobbies area.

I believe War Eagle now owns a bike shop - so we got you covered there as well when you have questions (haha!)

Welcome to the forum! We had a nice group playing at Coyote Ridge yesterday, you should join us sometime!

Welcome to THP. The DFW crew would be happy to see you join us. The group has been growing this past year and is a pretty fun group to play a round with.

:welcome: Ryan is a fine young man, glad you decided to join in.

Welcome aboard, a father-son THP team watch out!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Glad to have another Husker aboard.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined!

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a good friend of Ryans, welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome, it's a great place to hang your hat and talk golf and anything else life throws at you.

Welcome to THP Mr. Wittmann, such a small world!

Welcome to THP! What a cool reason for you to join.

I might give it a try. What kind of formats do you play and what is the handicap range? I have been the president the last three years at our little neighborhood course called Country Place in Carrollton. Ever hear of it?

Welcome to the forum! We had a nice group playing at Coyote Ridge yesterday, you should join us sometime!

Welcome to THP. The DFW crew would be happy to see you join us. The group has been growing this past year and is a pretty fun group to play a round with.

I might give it a try. What kind of formats do you play and what is the handicap range? I have been the president the last three years at our little neighborhood course called Country Place in Carrollton. Ever hear of it?

I think all of these go together. I told him to check out the DFW thread; I know there are some great guys in that area.

I haven't heard of that course but I live south of the airport.

Typically, it's just friends getting together for around so no serious cash games, etc. handicaps ranging from 4-25.

Back