Texas Husker on line

txhuskerwitt

Reaction score
Handicap
My son Nebgolfer was selected to participate in the 2014 Morgan Cup so he has been telling me all about THP. I had to see what it is all about and follow his posts. I know he is excited about all the people he has met through THP and I am looking forward to the experience. As a transplanted Husker to Carrollton TX I really enjoyed being able to start the New Year off playing golf instead of shoveling snow. I even recorded the Husker vistory in the Gator bowl so I could get a round in. In addition to golf I enjoy swimming, and biking. I used to be an avid Triathlete before the knees gave out.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us!

Go Big Red!

Welcome, I just moved back to Georgia from Texas so the weather has not changed much for me thankfully:act-up:

Welcome to the Forum! Awesome way to support your son!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP from a distant neighbor of your son. #GBR

Welcome to THP!!!

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Welcome to the team!

So awesome to have you join us and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Supporting your son is very awesome, jump on In and join the fun.

Welcome to THP!

That is just awesome! Very cool to see the support of your son!

Welcome to THP!

Well that's cool that you joined, welcome

Welcome to thp and way to support ur son

Welcome to THP! Glad you are here and supporting Ryan like that.

JM

What a great way to support your son. Welcome to THP!

TEXAS!

Welcome! Glad to see your son talked you into it.

True story. Took him a number of mentions about THP to finally get him to join up. Welcome to the forum, pops. :alien:

Welcome to THP! Awesome support of your son right there, it's a unique and awesome journey

That's awesome!

Welcome to THP!
Glad you joined us!

Maybe a marketplace item: My Son is a Morgan Cupper, what has your son done lately?

In all seriousness welcome and enjoy your time here!

Back