The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I have a SB1 on the way as well. But I'm ready! Can I just bring 14 SeeMores and play with them?
arazyzu9.jpg
ybeza4u7.jpg
Those are incredible. I really think I'm going to have to pick up my first SeeMore very soon. Even if I end up getting fit for a style that fits me better, it'll be like that guy in the AT&T commercial with the kids..What's better? 2 SeeMore Putters or 1? HA

Those are incredible. I really think I'm going to have to pick up my first SeeMore very soon. Even if I end up getting fit for a style that fits me better, it'll be like that guy in the AT&T commercial with the kids..What's better? 2 SeeMore Putters or 1? HA
I can't stop going to their website either. I want ALL of them!

Don't worry, hoarding err I mean collecting SeeMores is a natural thing. I'm only at 15......for now.

Can some one who is going to put a bug in their ear about stepping up their hat program. I would love to add some Black or White SeeMore hats to my rotation, but their current designs lack some in modern fashion. Something like what Taylormade or Titleist does with their hats would be a nice and a welcome addition to the SeeMore accessory stable. So if someone can do that for me, please.

Just posted on their FB page:

a8a8u6us.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^
I love that. Would be right up my alley for off the course wear.

I saw that hat, still doesn't really fit what I would call modern for other companies. To each their own of course

I saw that hat, still doesn't really fit what I would call modern for other companies. To each their own of course

I'm really curious then....what are you looking for then with this design? The logo is what it is. How you want to make it more modern? I'm really curious what needs to change?

I'm really curious then....what are you looking for then with this design? The logo is what it is. How you want to make it more modern? I'm really curious what needs to change?

I think what him and Keyg meant by more modern hats are like the structured hats. Like the hats the Titleist or Taylormade tour pros wear.

I think what him and Keyg meant by more modern hats are like the structured hats. Like the hats the Titleist or Taylormade tour pros wear.

Exactly what six4three5 is saying. Everything they offer seems to be unstructured and not modern in the way say, titleist hats are. It's not about the logos. It's about the fitting of the hat. Fitted, sporty style hats are something they need to offer. They have a growing market right now in younger golfers that they are going to need to start embracing. Just saying that it needs spiced up. They can keep all the hats they currently have, I'm just saying what they just posted on fb isn't any different from everything they offer already IMHO

Please Gawd, do not listen to the flat brim crowd. :D

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Flexfit. The kids these days love flexfit hats.

But no flatbrims. Or at least, not just flatbrims

Last edited:
Flexfit. The kids these days love flexfit hats.

But no flatbrims. Or at least, it just flatbrims

I'm with you on the flexfit blu. Have a couple of Mizuno flexfit and really like them.

Will throw a few ideas together in a bit.

I must be getting old or just behind the times because I much prefer unstructured hats. Maybe its because I have a fat head, who knows?

I must be getting old or just behind the times because. I much prefer unstructured hats. Maybe its because I have a fat head, who knows?

I agree wholeheartedly!

I must be getting old or just behind the times because I much prefer unstructured hats. Maybe its because I have a fat head, who knows?

I also have a large dome. But I find that Nike and Titleist tour flex fit hats fit great.

Oh yeah thats a better looking hat there. Maybe we can figure up a SeeMore special edition hat with THP on it for our event next June :D

Unstuctured version:

Unstructured-SeeMore_zps1dc08c79.png

Back