The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

That second one would go really well with the black belt buckle.

Ricky...I think you ooze creativity and talent.

Ricky, I think you ooze as well.

I would like to see a nice flex fit hat.

1-/12" Circle RST in front

"Seemore Putter Company" on the back.

MSeries logo on one side. Z Tour Limited logo on the other.

Ricky, I think you ooze as well.

I would like to see a nice flex fit hat.

1-/12" Circle RST in front

"Seemore Putter Company" on the back.

MSeries logo on one side. Z Tour Limited logo on the other.

Find me an Mseries logo and a Z tour logo.

I wore my new grey unstructured one yesterday and quite liked it. Much better for me than the mesh structured type.

Anyhow, choices are great!

Quite excited for this event, rolled the PCB 39" yesterday pretty damn well. Thinking I may have found the "one" but am going to enjoy the fitting/instruction for continued analysis & improvement.

Dev...All those hat options look great. Maybe SeeMore has a new Creative Director all lined up. I'm kind of in the camp of less logo's the better, so either M Series or ZTour would be good but not both, just my opinion, but how do you choose..:)

Please Gawd, do not listen to the flat brim crowd. :D

Hey! Just saw this! Lol I didn't mean for a flat brim style for SeeMore!

So apparently my wife happened to mention this trip to my in-laws, since it's Father's Day weekend and she'd get to spend it with her Dad instead of me. It turns out they may have a flight voucher for me on Southwest. That'll be a HUGE savings...more $$$ to spend on something to bring home!

So apparently my wife happened to mention this trip to my in-laws, since it's Father's Day weekend and she'd get to spend it with her Dad instead of me. It turns out they may have a flight voucher for me on Southwest. That'll be a HUGE savings...more $$$ to spend on something to bring home!
And you probably didn't think the trip could get any better...very nice!!

How does a fitted (flex fit) hat sound with just the name SeeMore centered in the front much like Titleist or Taylormade with raised lettering. Preferably skinnier font but not necessary. the back half in the mesh material (like our THP pukka hats or recent other companies have gone to for great breathability (pretty sure I just made that word up). In the back in the center on the bottom since it's fitted have the SeeMore logo there. Then on one side of the hat in the mesh have a logo of choice. Such as SPi or the z series logo or m series. They could make a bunch. Dev could you whip one up like that? I'm on my phone or I'd post something up. The colors could vary of course

How does a fitted (flex fit) hat sound with just the name SeeMore centered in the front much like Titleist or Taylormade with raised lettering. Preferably skinnier font but not necessary. the back half in the mesh material (like our THP pukka hats or recent other companies have gone to for great breathability (pretty sure I just made that word up). In the back in the center on the bottom since it's fitted have the SeeMore logo there. Then on one side of the hat in the mesh have a logo of choice. Such as SPi or the z series logo or m series. They could make a bunch. Dev could you whip one up like that? I'm on my phone or I'd post something up. The colors could vary of course

Basically the same thing they are selling now but with a flex fit.

What if there was a SeeMore hat of your Avatar :)

Basically the same thing they are selling now but with a flex fit.

Not at all, I'm saying lose the seemore logo from the front of every single hat they offer and move it to the back and include a logo on the side. I haven't seen one hat from them with either of those let alone fitted.

Am I the only one that constantly looks at the SeeMore website and looks at every putter they offer, wondering what I will be fitted for? I think to myself well they all look good and fit my eye, I wonder what characteristics will be pointed out!

Am I the only one that constantly looks at the SeeMore website and looks at every putter they offer, wondering what I will be fitted for? I think to myself well they all look good and fit my eye, I wonder what characteristics will be pointed out!

Nope, I do it all the time!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Add me to that list also! Their website is ALWAYS open in my browser.

Not at all buddy, if my company would let me make It my splash page, I'd do so. But I'll have to settle for having it in favorites. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been staying away just for that reason! I don't want to put myself through torment leading into the event! Ha! Based on what I've been using the last month and the success I've had with it, I feel this is going to make my fitting/process even more interesting.

Just thought I would check in and say how excited I am still, I get almost giddy each time I think about this great event.

Just thought I would check in and say how excited I am still, I get almost giddy each time I think about this great event.

Same here buddy. Just hate the long wait. I just know it will be worth it though.

The 7 month mark is coming up! There isn't a day I don't think about this event. Is there something wrong with me!? :bulgy-eyes:

Yep...same here DD. And getting my first SeeMore putter this week has only added to my excitement about the whole experience that awaits us. I told a local golf buddy this week about getting the SeeMore SB-1W and he said "Wait aren't you going there next summer and getting fit for one and getting a gift card to buy one?"

I just said, "yeah, what's your point?" HA

There are plenty more of us in the same boat! Now that I have my z2c coming today, starting to save for next June!

The 7 month mark is coming up! There isn't a day I don't think about this event. Is there something wrong with me!? :bulgy-eyes:
If there is something wrong with you, then I must be terminally ill. I eat, sleep, dream and think SeeMore. If there was a SeeMore Ale, I would drink it.

No, I don't think so. 7 months? Nice!

JM

Back