The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

Day 3 - Wednesday

Wednesday morning was bittersweet. I couldn’t believe I was going back to The Hideaway for another 18 holes, and also couldn’t believe it was the last time I’d be out there. I may or may not have had 4 breakfast sliders that morning. I was in the ProShop when Steve from Callaway walked up to me and asked where my putter was. MikeG had given me a SuperStroke 2.0 to put on it, and Steve found me and offered to do it right there, which was completely unnecessary but much appreciated, as I just never felt comfortable with the standard size grip that was on it. And it really would be a difference maker for me, I putted pretty well all day. I was more relaxed on the range in the morning, just trying to soak everything in. MikeG and I were riding together again. I played Ethan and MikeG played DNevs. Ethan is a tough matchup, good thing I was getting some strokes. He is a par machine, and rarely seems to make big mistakes. His short game is pretty good as well. Same goes for DNevs. It was fun watching them hit some great shots out there. MikeG hit some really nice ones as well. Lucky for me, I played what was probably one of the best rounds I’d played this year. Drives were long and straight, even misses were going in the fairway and pretty far. I have to say that the GBB was really shining for me on hits that weren’t on the sweetspot. I really can not wait to get out some more with this club, it’s definitely going to be a game changer for me. I was scrambling well, and short game and putting were all on. I ended up winning +2 with 1 to go. Winning was nice, but playing my game, enjoying the course and just having a good time with MikeG, DNevs and Ethan is what really made the day. Mike and I were having a blast out there. The member we were with asked me at one point how long we’d known each other. He couldn’t believe we had just met a few days ago. After the round was over we met back in the clubhouse, and presented the #ZooCrew with the belt, and Velardo was named MVP. Very well deserved, and he’s just a classy guy all around. As we loaded our clubs onto the bus, Matt Woods comes out to say bye to everyone and gave us the tags from our lockers. Something I’ll keep forever. The bus ride back to Carlsbad was over before I knew it. I heard Finley say, “We have one more surprise for you guys”. Oh, wow, what could this be. We go outside to see club traveling cases lined up in the parking lot. We won’t have to wait for our clubs to ship back home, they’re coming with us! How awesome. We spent a few minutes out in the dark saying goodbye to all of the ZooCrew, and giving hugs and handshakes all around. I even got a picture with Jeff Neubarth and his emmy. Back at our hotel, we decided we were going to meet for dinner in the lobby, even though everyone was exhausted. I was physically and mentally spent, and just happy from head to toe. We had a nice laid back last meal together, Rallo decided to show up late and say “This time it was my fault”, to which JB said something like “No kidding Rallo”, which still makes me laugh thinking back on it. Again, lots of hugs all around before we all headed up to bed. The Grandaddy was over, Team Redemption was getting ready to split back up and I was heading home alone, but had a group of people I now considered family. In the morning NebGolfer and I were on the same flight, so we shared breakfast and a ride back to the airport. I’m glad we got to sit down and talk one on one, we really have so much in common it’s crazy.

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been back, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. This group, these memories….are something I’ll cherish forever. It really is the greatest amataur golf experience, bar none. Words don’t do it justice.

My final recap will be one for all of my Team Redemption teammates.

619cda9650f260c20514f6878414ad5f.jpg
8eccf76aaf66d3fe8980a015c2f25864.jpg
034b90f5e13802d058eeb367c4acfe55.jpg
a8d6fa56fa9072c529267bfdaea940be.jpg
48dbc7fe43365b5d29cb06ef64c0d34a.jpg
043784e2299b5163850b06d7fdf42584.jpg

Awesome job in here guys! Part 2 of my Recap coming tomorrow, busy at work today, thought I would get some more done but tomorrow for sure! Wish we could all just go back and sit in the restaurant at a big table for 6 more hours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to come in here and say I miss all of you guys and that my week has been busy with getting my new roommate settled in and taken care of. Also getting my computer fixed so I will have the time to type out my thoughts this week

So happy for you guys to get the once (sometimes but very rarely twice) in a lifetime experiences you all had. New friends are awesome but new people you can call family are obviously something else.

I think I have thanked Callaway, The Hideaway and THP more times than I should for someone who just followed along but it was super fun to read, and was one of the better weeks I had in the past couple months and putting aside a couple hours a day to do so was actually a blast for me. So again, thank you everyone. Especially the particpants! These reviews and and the live thread were perfect.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The video is tremendous. It continues to floor me what Callaway does for our forum family members through this event and all the other interactions (in person or digital). There is something special and different about being in an intimate group like this event provides. Whether or not I ever get to experience it, I am appreciative as hell that some number of our guys get to take that ride and will again in 2016.

Was just thinking the same thing. Sure, it would be beyond words to get to participate in the Grandaddy personally, but the fact that for going on four years 12 THPers get treated like royalty or rock stars is mind-blowing. It's "Charlie & the Chocolate Factor" for adults - every year! Following along is so much fun & watching these guys get their wishes granted is just amazing.

Thank you Callaway & THP. Finley & co (& JB & golfergal) must feel like Willy Wonka sometimes as this event unfolds. Just want you all to know that this has become my favorite Christmas season viewing tradition. Must-see TV.

Sunday Recap: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Thanks-For-The-Memories&p=4172766#post4172766

Day 2: ECPC Fitting, Bus Ride, and Dinner

So Day 2 is upon us. I woke up at least 3 hours before our fitting, and knowing I wasn’t going to be able to go back to sleep, I headed to the gym for a workout before going to breakfast. After I worked-out and showered, I packed my stuff up and headed to breakfast. There was an interesting dynamic during breakfast, everyone was nervously excited for what was going to happen. We talked about the different clubs, what we thought we might get fit too, and what surprise might be awaiting us.

Finally, the time to board the bus came, and we headed to ECPC. Even though I have been lucky enough to experience this before, pulling in and seeing the ECPC sign brought a flood of memories back to me, and I had to pinch myself to convince myself that what I was about to experience again was real. Finley and E-Dawg were waiting at the gates to greet us, and shortly thereafter Harry, Scotty G, and Hashtag as well. Finley and Ethan took us on a tour of ECPC, the club building room, putting lab, etc. Everyone felt like kids in a candy store, hundreds of custom shafts, every grip imaginable, Internet Golfer Heaven.
When we finished the tour, we sort of split up into groups. People were getting fit, others picking out putters, and finally the third group in the short game area. I went straight to the putter room, and within about 2 minutes Morgan came in to let me know that only 2 people were taking advantage of bunker and short game lessons from RFC, so I decided to run out there and learn from the best. I spent about 30 minutes with RFC working on chip shots and bunker shots, and probably the most exciting moment of the day was when Mr. Cleveland told me I had a good bunker swing. I legitimately learned more in 15 minutes in the sand with him then I have learned in the 6 years I have been playing golf. It was incredible.

After my bunker lesson I headed in and picked out my putter. I rolled quite a few, but we settled on the #7 Versa Works Tank Cruiser in 35”. We checked the lie angle and it seemed good so I headed out to watch some people get fitted. After a few minutes Mike asked if I wanted to run back in and look at putters so I decided to join him. As we were walking in, Hashtag told us to make sure we went through the front door. A bit confused, we obliged, and sure enough, Phil Mickelson was standing in the lobby having a conversation. Mike and I didn’t bother him, but both of us did a double take and then smiled knowing we got to see Phil Mickelson hanging out in the same spot as us.
Finally, my fitting. I got paired with Garrett, who fits Phil regularly. We talked a bit about my game and my current shafts, clubs, etc. After a bit we settled pretty quickly on the Apex CF 5-Aw with Recoil 110 F4s. They gave me the best numbers, just edging out the Steelfibers. We moved from there to Apex Hybrid and I settled on the 4H with stock shaft. Then we went to FWs where I got the HeavenWood and 3Wood with the Rogue IO 70X. I was amazed at how easy the 816 3W was to hit, and they remarked the 816 with weight back was the highest MOI 3Wood Callaway has ever made. Finally it was time for Driver. I ended up with exactly what my previous gamer was. GBB 10.5 with Rogue I/0 60S.

After we turned my fitting sheet in we packed up the bus and headed to The Callaway Offices. From here it was almost a blur. We got to meet the #ZooCrew, we took a tour of Callaway Lives, the Zoo Crew Marketing Area, and Golf Ball and club R&D. The knowledge these people had was incredible. I was listening intently and trying to see anything and everything they had to offer, and I think a few of us saw some things we weren’t supposed too! (Thanks Rallo). We also got to have lunch and a discussion with the R&D Folks and the CEO Chip Brewer even made an appearance. They answered all of our questions with straight-forward answers, and I think all of us learned a ton.
Finally It was time to leave for Palm Desert. The bus ride was epic. J-Rod in his Superman onesie, Hard Ciders, and Skittles.

We arrived to the hotel and we found out dinner was going to be at the freaking Hideaway! We only had a short time until dinner so I headed to my room showered and we got back on the bus. We arrived at the Hideaway to meet Matt Wood and we sat down for an incredible taco bar and some of the best margaritas I have ever had. It was awesome watching my teammates try to sneak a peek at the courses through the cloak of darkness, and I kept telling all of them, this is awesome, but just wait until we pull up tomorrow.

After dinner we headed back to the hotel and had a couple of drinks, but everyone was exhausted and ready to get some rest for the first day of matches where I had to take on Finley and Rhi again, and then Harry and Chad.
Day 1 of Matchups to come soon.

Good stuff, and I felt the same way about Roger Cleveland. I really did learn more in 15 minutes about bunker shots than the 4 years I've been golfing.

054c50d159cd2f99547fb839476d09a5.jpg

Representing #TheGrandaddy today! Take me back!

Good stuff, and I felt the same way about Roger Cleveland. I really did learn more in 15 minutes about bunker shots than the 4 years I've been golfing.

Neb gave me a quick lesson in the bunker yesterday. With what he learned. We should have taped it!

Day 2: ECPC/HQ/R&D/BusRide/HideawayDinner

I slept like a baby that first night, yea I was excited as much as the next guy but I knew I needed all the energy I could get to fully appreciate and absorb what Day 2 had in store. Breakfast at the Hotel was good, solid Oatmeal and Fresh Fruit for me. From there it was wait like giddy children out front of the hotel waiting for the bus. As seen here:

29b41e389e430cd1e3aabae7d3ab414e.jpg

Once on the bus there was chatter but a bit of wonder in the air, as it was about to become a reality: ECPC, fitters, dynamite clubs, shafts galore, puttertopia, ZooCrew, RFC, tight lies, and soft sand! We were greeted by Finley and Ethan, before Harry, RFC and others appeared, they were smiling as much as the rest of us. We got a tour of ECPC, which mostly was the Indoor Fitting Studio, Puttertopia, Robot Testing, and the Back Room for Club Building and tweaking, basically the tour van without a license plate and more cabinets.

95d22df66da6a0b413b74842931920df.jpg

We went back outside and we had our fitting groups set, I was in group 2 so I could go to the putters or to the wedge area with RFC, I swiftly moved toward RFC, I initially had about 5-10 minutes solo with RFC until we ended having about 5 or 6 of us for another half hour. I wanted to meet him so bad and he was awesome, what an Ambassador for the game. In my solo time, I grabbed a 54* MD3 and started hitting some 50-60 yards pitches with RFC, I still love the guy but he tore my short grass wedge play apart! Haha just being honest here, I sweep way too much for Rogers liking but with the ZooCrew on deck the next day I wasn't changing my game at ECPC. I cherished that opportunity to have feedback from such a short game legend as himself and will take note moving forward with my game. The sand portion went much better, his approach is similar to how I have already grooved my sand game, just a tad wider stance. Even if you think your stance is wide, think wider.

e4a27f46fd8b29d633f3a9488ef438f7.jpg

My fitting: Corey just finished Round 1 with DDec and needed a quick water break and told me to warm up with whatever I want. I had thoughts coming into #TheGrandaddy of what I might need club spec wise just based on my own experiences visually. I have never had a lie check, or fitting or even hit on a monitor to see numbers like this so I was just guessing. I knew in the past I could have divots that seem deeper toe side so I grabbed a CF16 7 iron that was 2UP. It already had a KBS Tour 120g shaft in stiff and I thought 'Perfect!' Coming in I was playing Tour 90s and have always loved swinging other players irons with 110+ gram shafts, so I was leaning this direction. I hit it for a few minutes and loved my flight and feel without looking at numbers. Then Corey came back and liked what he saw and asked me about how I feel with the visual profile, if I prefer it there, what's normal?, etc. From there he switched my shafts a bunch of times and eventually put the Tour 120s in again and my numbers were the best with those start to finish! I couldn't believe it, I fell right into what I had thought coming in and then had it verified by Trackman! We then moved on to Driver which was on my mind a lot coming into this. Driver has struggled but having not been fit I was curious. He had my swing speed right in the border of Stiff and XFlex so he snuck both options in but X felt way too stout and the numbers showed. I got comfortable quickly with the Rogue 60s I/O with the GBB 10.5 set to Draw with the sliding weight, and draw/stated loft on the adapter. Hadn't hit driver that well before and was immediately pumped for the next 2 days of Golf!

d3a4ceec2ac20f8642c2834c0463f704.jpg

The woods went well and the apex 4 hybrid was a no brainer after the first swing with it and after hitting the 54 with RFC I went 54 58 at the bottom of the bag. Here's the full order:

afa4b3ae696ee93e8f748d77a2f21390.jpg

I went for the putter last, coming in I went back to a plumbers neck style putter to get prepped for what I thought would be a no doubt choice of a #1 head design. Wow, I was wrong. I grabbed the #1 Works Tank Cruiser and Steven with Callaway watched a few putts, not missing by much by the way, and immediately told me I could benefit from some higher MOI and handed me a VLine Versa Works. Not the direction I ever thought I would head but I'm happy, smiling and open minded. I drained three putts in a row the first three times I stroked it! So basically, thank you Steven because I think I am going to see more putts drop than ever next season dues to confidence and the help from technology!

ECPC coming to and end and were all scattered on the patio talking and updating the forum. Those 3 hours felt like 8 as we all prepped mentally for more amazement at Callaway HQ for Part 2 of Day 2

To be continued.....

Simply awesome recap and incredible pics Matt.

Finally spent a little time running through the reviews that have been posted up thus far and I'm really glad I did. I felt like I was there the entire time, from following via the threads, to the pictures and videos to the recaps. Well done all of you.

I don't know all the guys that participated in the Grandaddy but from the ones I do it was fun to live vicariously though you that week.

Mikeg - I know how bad this guy wanted to be involved in an event like this. From his first few THP events, to volunteering at the Morgan Cup to finally getting to hear his name called for this one great event. I'm going to use a cliche but if there was EVER someone that had put his time in with THP, done it right from start to finish and gets what these adventures are all about, well, Mikeg is that guy. Make no mistake, it was not given to him as he toss and turned with every entry trying to get into this event. I'm glad it happened to you Big Time South and you did it the right way!

texashacker - I hardly recognize the Taylor I once knew. I'm excited about getting to know the new Taylor one day! I knew you had been doing work but my gosh, you have been doing work son! Congrats! I know the singles match didn't go your way but it's easy to get over it after seeing what everyone went through at the event. I'm glad you got your shot at redemption.

Nebgolfer - Congrats on the soon to be coming new edition to the family once again. I'm glad you got to do this event and I know you were pumped up for the playing part. You are humble in everything that comes your way and it is fun to see that come out. I know you wanted to play better, you could get that feeling from your updates, but I think you did a fantastic job while there and you should have no regrets. Job well done sir!

ddec - Captain my Captain! I giggle to myself when I see you in these events and catch myself thinking back to the 18th green on a course back in South Carolina a few years ago when you stated you were DONE! :D I'm exaggerating I know but I still catch myself smiling watching you grind away again like old times. Congrats on a job well done in the Grandaddy!

Jman - I'm glad you got a 2nd shot at being the captain for the Grandaddy. It just seemed right. You are a warrior and by the sounds of it did everything right along the way. I think these guys followed your lead and learned a lot from you. You didn't win the hardware but you won the bond that you will share with each of them and that is just as good. Congrats!

JB - To the man that I still have yet to play a round of golf with since my THP membership, I'm glad you got to be a participant in this event. I know you had to be thinking in the back of your head about making sure everything was going according to plan but I'm glad to see you got some competitive golf in as it's been awhile. Keep doing what you do and great things like this will continue to happen.

Some day Nate, some day.

Food for thought. Kudos to this thread. Great food, snacks, sweets , comfort stations are abundant on and off course and everything in between . That is great but would some reasonable food discipline lead to better golf. In my case it would, especially immediately before and during the round. We most likely do not need a food police assistant (s) to the captain in place at comfort stations since the team is probably aware that less is more.

Disclaimer: The above is written by a person whose name is still on the Cecil Whittakers wall of fame for fully consuming in 2014 one large pizza of my choice per day for 49 consecutive days. The author only called it quits at 49 because it was interfering with his social life.

Im pretty sure everybody was showing off what the facility offered more than the idea that they were throwing things down their dorito shoots respectively.

Food for thought. Kudos to this thread. Great food, snacks, sweets , comfort stations are abundant on and off course and everything in between . That is great but would some reasonable food discipline lead to better golf. In my case it would, especially immediately before and during the round. We most likely do not need a food police assistant (s) to the captain in place at comfort stations since the team is probably aware that less is more.

Disclaimer: The above is written by a person whose name is still on the Cecil Whittakers wall of fame for fully consuming in 2014 one large pizza of my choice per day for 49 consecutive days. The author only called it quits at 49 because it was interfering with his social life.
I urge you to go read the live update thread dude. Seriously, it'll paint the ultimate picture of this event.

Damn I knew those grapes would lead us to doom on Tuesday

I remember someone posting an ice cream sandwich covered in peanut butter... I was jealous I didn't think of that

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I remember someone posting an ice cream sandwich covered in peanut butter... I was jealous I didn't think of that

That really made me laugh, good one

1e22be2a81fc2777704cf32b5659c3eb.jpg

Had to pass on the copper mug tonight for the mule. But this cup may be better

I urge you to go read the live update thread dude. Seriously, it'll paint the ultimate picture of this event.

Been there done that and that picture is fantastic. Our captain, all our players, the many good guys at Cally, Hideaway and more pulled off the experience of a lifetime. It is not about winning or loosing or about how much food you did or did not eat including those funny grapes, tomato or ice cream sandwich with some peanut butter.

It is about the journey, taking the time to get your game in a good place, the experience, too many truly great people to name, and the positive memories/ frendships that resulted. Awesome class act by all who participated and made it all happen.

This is the post I have been dreading. Not for the content, but because this means this event is truly over. I know it was done when I got on that plane in San Diego, but somehow reading the recaps and writing my own has kept this event alive for me. This has and always will be special for a bunch of different reasons.

Now for my team:

Morgan - I start with you because I consider you as much a part of this team as anyone else. You didn't swing a club, get fit or any of the "golf" stuff, but having you there with us was pretty cool. It's always fun to see how genuinely happy you are watching all of us react to surprise after surprise that came up. I can tell this even means as much to you as it did to us & thank you for hanging out with us, updating the forum on our adventures and just being you. JB is truly lucky to have you walking through this crazy world together. Thank you for continuing to evolve THP with JB so regular guys like myself can have golf dreams come true

JB - I've had the pleasure of playing golf with you before, but I've never seen you this "loose" at an event & it was cool to see. You always have to be "on" at events to make sure they go off without a hitch & seeing you let the guard down, play some great golf and enjoy yourself looked like something you really needed. Thank you for even dreaming up an event like this, much less pulling it off with GG & Callaway. I'm always amazed at your uncanny ability to continue to take THP to heights unimaginable and pull it off. I for one deeply appreciate it because even if I never get to go to another event, you've given me lifelong friends that I cherish and would never have been possible without THP.

Misike - My man!! Going into events like this I always hope THP'er finds a way to let loose and enjoy themselves. You did that and then some. Jman knew what he was doing pairing us together. We played great together day one and were each others voice of reason on day two when we needed it. Watching you play the round of your life during the singles match was great and I go caught up a couple of times just watching you play. I would be proud and honored to be your partner at any event.

TLeishman34 - Big Country!! dude watching you just open up and embrace this event was awesome to see. You enjoyed this event to the fullest and seeing you smile at every turn truly made me happy. You've been dealt some bad cards lately, but that hasn't broken your spirit, nor have you let it negatively effect you. You are one hell of a person and your time will come. Good things happen to good people & you my friend are AWESOME people. If there is anything I can do for you professionally you let me know.

TxHacker - Taylor, dude you are a machine. I knew you were taking your weight loss to the next level, but seeing it in person is amazing. You never would have known this was the second time you were in this event. You we as surprised as anyone there and that says a lot given that you've experienced this event before. I'll never forget the look on your face when we realized it was Phil at ECPC. We were like two little school girls & its pretty funny thinking about it now. Keep up the workouts and hopefully we can golf more when you get back to Texas permanently. #TeamHighCrown

Cdpcook - Colin is just a big 'ol kid wrapped in a 6'3" body. Man you are living life right and have a great outlook on what's ahead of you. As a new THP member it was cool to see you embrace the event the way you did. You dove right into the deep end with the ZooCrew and were embraced like a vet. We didn't get to chat as much as I would have liked, but the times we did your enthusiasm was infectious. Now all you need is your wife in the same town as you and you are all set!

Rallo - From your entrance Thursday night at dinner I knew you would fit right in. To become a verb at your first THP event is awesome. Your review of the rain jackets we got had me cracking up and that's just a little bit of how funny and cool of a person you are. The fact that you are assisting with heart surgeries still baffles my mind, but somehow I get the feeling you have your stuff together when it's time to get down to business. You are another person that it was fun to see embrace this event and truly understand how special THP is. Keep doing you dude! #FYF #YouveBeenRalloed

Harvmp - Just for the record, your Long Island accent is still there. Your one liners and quick wit had me cracking up the whole time we were there. I wish I would have video'd you talking about your hometown and the prison. You golfed your ball pretty well from what I saw and read. You even took RHI on in singles and came away with a W & that is no small feat my friend. Like the rest of the guys you are as solid as they come and i'm proud to have shared this event with you. You get THP now and hopefully we can catch up at an event or gathering next year

Nebgolfer - Ryan you're my boy. I think back to how far you've come from the Adams event and its awesome to see you grow at these events socially. I know you are quiet by nature, but seeing you let the guard down a bit at this event was awesome. I could tell you were pressing/worried about your golf and I wish I would have had a chance to sit down and just talk to you. We have managed to have a great understanding with each other & I feel like we didn't catch up nearly enough. Let's change that at the next event!

DDEC - the "A-Player" of the group! Dean you sir are an awesome THP'er & don't give yourself nearly enough credit for how good of a golfer you are. I had a front row seat out at Mission Inn back in January & I was impressed. Seeing an event veteran like yourself be truly surprised and wow'd at every turn told me we were experiencing something unique. I'm glad I got to experience this with you and I need to learn from you regarding the morning selfie.

Philly V - Not taking away anything from any of the other guys, but you were the team member I was looking forward to meeting the most. I wanted to see first hand who this "PhillyV" guy is all about. You and I clicked instantly and it felt like old friends catching up. (THP events have a way of doing that).We had a few conversations about what we were experiencing and how lucky we were. At every turn and swag announcement it seemed like you and I would look at each other and think the same thing. You are an awesome person, father, husband and THPer that i'm lucky enough to call a friend now. Watching you get fit at ECPC was a highlight for me because I was just in awe on how effortlessly you were sending that golf ball out into the range. I can't wait to catch up again at and event and hopefully play a round together.

Jman - I intentionally kept you for last. It will get dusty as I type this so bare with me. From early on with my interactions on THP I enjoyed your reviews and how you conduct yourself on THP. You are the perfect captain for this event. You are someone I respect and look up to regarding how I should represent this great community on and off the forum. When #Cookie woke me up letting me know I was in the event, I was just as excited about being selected as I was that you were my captain. You dared to run things differently and were at the forefront for any issues/blowback you would get. I admire a person who has his convictions and willing to stand up for them. That right there told me what type of captain I had & made me want to do whatever I could to see your pillars become a success. It's no secret i'm an emotional person and wear my emotions on my sleeve. You appreciated that & put me in the best possible position to help this team during the competition. That hug and chat we had in the Hideaway locker room is one I will cherish. Like the rest of the team you sir are a class act and what THP is all about. My only regret is not winning that belt for you. I know the belt is the last thing you wanted out of this event, but if i'm being honest it's something that eats at me. I feel like I let you down. I don't say that for pity or any of that crap, I say it because I want you to know it's something that will eat at me for a while & drive me to be better at the same time. I'm a Jman fan & always will be. Thank you for captaining our team & setting the example on how we needed to conduct ourselves so this event lived on.

To all of my teammates, I consider you all family. I know others will read that and laugh or think it's cliché, but it's true. There aren't many people in this world that I will cut for or drop everything and go help out if needed. You all meet that criteria in my book. I hope that if you ever find yourself in need of anything you will not hesitate to call or contact me if there is anything I can do to help. THP is a special place and has brought me some great friends I otherwise never would have known existed. Thank you JB & GG for your vision to continually offer the best amateur golf experience & to #TeamRedemption it's not goodbye, it's see you at the next stop! Love you guys.

I had a little more time to get creative with my food decisions than you guys did between holes

Back