The 2021 Mizuno Experience

I'd love the opportunity to hate hitting out of that left bunker. Is that what you're trying to say? Because that's what I'm saying.
The bunkers there are SO challenging because they are crazy firm in places. Getting way down there is the perfect combination of potential for mega action, or an equator ball into the face of the bunker hahaha

Best to just put it by the hole on approach instead:ROFLMAO:

I throw my name in and if I’m lucky enough to be picked I buy my plane ticket and then I let her know I will be heading South for a great weekend of golf. It worked once so i don’t see why it wouldn’t work again?

I throw my name in and if I’m lucky enough to be picked I buy my plane ticket and then I let her know I will be heading South for a great weekend of golf. It worked once so i don’t see why it wouldn’t work again?
yeah, and it snowed while you were gone too

• Haha
Reactions: MH
I’ve been given an all clear signal 👀
It might have been Biloxi, but I remember being excited I got in an event, then thought, "Man, I should probably let my wife know I'm not going to be here that weekend."

Update Time

We will have a refreshed logo for this one coming soon, but wanted to provide you guys with a little bit of an update. Signups won't be too far away, but not this week or next either if that makes sense.

Signups might be a little different for this one too.

We are looking for THPers that like and do talk about equipment. There are literally over 7 million posts on the forum and if you are only jumping into event threads or contest threads, this is not going to be the Experience for you. We are looking for those that are willing to share their honest reviews of the equipment long term. Everybody has clubs in their bag, shafts in their bag, a bag, ball, apparel, etc. Get out there and talk about it hahahahah.

But just so you know, there is nothing wrong with preferring less posting and activity that and we have a ton of other things coming soon that fits that perfectly.

The fact that I can't even throw my hat in makes me sick. Ugh. I'm ITCHING to talk about some new equipment.

Update Time

We will have a refreshed logo for this one coming soon, but wanted to provide you guys with a little bit of an update. Signups won't be too far away, but not this week or next either if that makes sense.

We are looking for THPers that like and do talk about equipment. There are literally over 7 million posts on the forum and if you are only jumping into event threads or contest threads, this is not going to be the Experience for you. We are looking for those that are willing to share their honest reviews of the equipment long term. Everybody has clubs in their bag, shafts in their bag, a bag, ball, apparel, etc. Get out there and talk about it hahahahah.

But just so you know, there is nothing wrong with preferring less posting and activity that and we have a ton of other things coming soon that fits that perfectly.

yeah but what if you talk SO MUCH about your gear people get sick of you and scroll past your posts? asking for a friend

yeah but what if you talk SO MUCH about your gear people get sick of you and scroll past your posts? asking for a friend

There is nothing I like more than the anticipation of one of these events!
Everyone sounds excited, but I can promise I am as excited any one else on here!
It's going to be a blast and the equipment is going to be awesome!
Oh, one more early prediction.... #VoshByAMillion !
As T-Pain would say, "All I do is...WIN, WIN, WIN!!!"

Update Time

New logo is in the first post.

Update Time

Man, this opens the door up for some highly engaging THPers to get involved with an event that will likely be talked about for years.

...at courses that are awesome
...with clubs that aren't released yet (but probably awesome)
...with Vosh and Jeremy from Mizuno
...and you heckling

Is it go time yet?!

Update Time

Challenge accepted.

Love the new logo!

simple. Clean. But bold and grabbing at the same time. Nicely done

New logo is in the first post.
Simple but draws you in! Love it! It reminds me of a nice ball marker/coin that you would get at the pro shop of a nice course!

I like it.. I like everything about this experience.

Digging the new logo, can't wait to throw my name in on this one!

I like it.. I like everything about this experience.
Good thing you had that Golden Ticket, because you NEVER talk about or review equipment ....... :laughing:

(actually you're a perfect fit for this one, sure hope I can join you :drinks: )

The logo is very clean!

Good thing you had that Golden Ticket, because you NEVER talk about or review equipment ....... :laughing:

(actually you're a perfect fit for this one, sure hope I can join you :drinks: )

Dude.. it really is a problem.. My wife just rolls her eyes at me all the time and says. "golf golf golf"..

Love the new logo, job well done to whoever created it

Back