The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team thp is getting their hopes up already, this is great. Can't wait til they all get shocked in July.

I had a dream about the viewing party last night. My video was never even played. I didnt know why.

Ha...that would be a bad dream. If yours does not get played, just share it and we can comment here about it.

Team thp is getting their hopes up already, this is great. Can't wait til they all get shocked in July.

July? They will not be running their mouths like this 10 days from now. Trust me.

July? They will not be running their mouths like this 10 days from now. Trust me.

That may be the craziest thing you've ever said, Cookie.

That may be the craziest thing you've ever said, Cookie.

Crazy to you...but truth to the rest of the forum. The lonely 8 you will be...

I want a piece of this INgolfer guy. I heard he can't golf without his sage tadashi on his arm. He's also a Colts fan, they sure do suck too.

Ok Dean and JB, that's 1. Now whoop Chunky again today! Send him back to Raleigh with his confidence shattered.

I want a piece of this INgolfer guy. I heard he can't golf without his sage tadashi on his arm. He's also a Colts fan, they sure do suck too.

Did you just call me a spice...and put me on INternetGolfers arm.... :D

He did call you a spice, but sage is pretty good. Its no rosemary, but still a very good one.

You're his daddy. He can't play golf outside of Indiana without you. You control his head already and he doesn't even know if he's in this shindig.

I hope you get in Freddie. I think you'll be the toughest challenge and I would love to have the opportunity on a Sunday.

You're his daddy. He can't play golf outside of Indiana without you. You control his head already and he doesn't even know if he's in this shindig.

I hope you get in Freddie. I think you'll be the toughest challenge and I would love to have the opportunity on a Sunday.
I hope Tadashi gets in as well, would love to see him go up against the best Team THP has to offer and bring them back to reality!

I hope Tadashi gets in as well, would love to see him go up against the best Team THP has to offer and bring them back to reality!

Tadashi will fold under the pressure, I can tell, mustache's don't lie.

Yep...that's what everyone thinks will happen. Should be a great motivator for me.

Thanks guys, I have to say it hit me yesterday like a ton of bricks the magnitude of this event. I'd like nothing more than be a part of it. I would love to share the fairways with the both of you.

Crazy to you...but truth to the rest of the forum. The lonely 8 you will be...

Yep its easy to declare yourself the best team when you don't even have an opposing team yet

Thanks guys, I have to say it hit me yesterday like a ton of bricks the magnitude of this event. I'd like nothing more than be a part of it. I would love to share the fairways with the both of you.

It's going to be great. I can't imagine you not being a part of it. I am sure your videos reflect you and your energy.

I'm a fan of good golf. I have a feeling you are too. It makes for fun rounds.

Yep...that's what everyone thinks will happen. Should be a great motivator for me.
Would be an excellent motivator, for sure. I think there will be some 24 very motivated golfers, a great reason to put some serious work in on your game.

I would love to destroy my opponent early and rush over to see a Tadashi vs. TC match!

Tadashi will fold under the pressure, I can tell, mustache's don't lie.

The only folding that will be going on will be you packing your bags for the great white north when I wipe the floor with you. And pressure that's what you'll need in your tires as you roll down the road trying to hold back the tears...

Yep its easy to declare yourself the best team when you don't even have an opposing team yet
It really doesn't matter who is on the other teams. They will just be there because we have to play against someone to win the Cup. It's a done deal.

It's going to be great. I can't imagine you not being a part of it. I am sure your videos reflect you and your energy.

I'm a fan of good golf. I have a feeling you are too. It makes for fun rounds.

Nothing better than golf at the highest level you can play.

I would love a piece of you too TC, we will soon find out if that will happen. I would gladly tee it up with Tadashi to take out anyone that stands in our way, but if he is on an opposing team I'm afraid he will have to go through my team, and I plan on putting up a tough fight. Im not laying down for anybody (especially chunky)

The only folding that will be going on will be you packing your bags for the great white north when I wipe the floor with you. And pressure that's what you'll need in your tires as you roll down the road trying to hold back the tears...

Shows what you know, I roll my clothes so that there's more room in my suitcase, and I just let the tears flow, but they are always tears of joy.

I would love a piece of you too TC, we will soon find out if that will happen. I would gladly tee it up with Tadashi to take out anyone that stands in our way, but if he is on an opposing team I'm afraid he will have to go through my team, and I plan on putting up a tough fight. Im not laying down for anybody (especially chunky)

My god you are delusional. THP'ers have only seen you play once and it was a disaster and still you talk smack like you went to the Ol Gray school of crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back