The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 seconds of WR on camera is 28 seconds too long haha
Just playing around of course, I wish you and everyone else that submitted videos the best of luck

Funny you should mention that, my video was to be me saying "Ddec sucks" but then if I got selected and we are on the same team it would be awkward.
Its ok.. it is nice to see you actually spend enough time on here to put up 3 posts. Usually you are typing one and darting off somewhere (probably to do more housework)

What ya have to do is set everybody up real good. You know, go out and play a casual round with them and let them win a couple times. When a prestigious event like the Morgan Cup comes around, you lower the boom on em. Whup em like a step child and take their candy, bingo money etc. It's a scientific way of setting up the field and taking home the cup!
That sounds...sneaky! :-0

Exactly how I feel!! What a coincidence!!!

forget it, I'll just pair you with Smallville and let him deal with you. Maybe JB or Hawk too.

in all fairness, CL is a pushover. I'm pretty confident against him too haha

Activate Future post Ddec:

Good lord I just got steamrolled by CL. I need to practice just to get within 10 strokes of him.

Deactivate Future post Ddec

Activate Future post Ddec:

Good lord I just got steamrolled by CL. I need to practice just to get within 10 strokes of him.

Deactivate Future post Ddec

Please, your future telling skills are about as good as Mentalo.
hi-256-0-c4bba89eb6fa409431044970cd6b12e2aea223ac

Going to be a very long wait for some people. I know the last two selecties will be ecstatic.

I know I've said this before but I will be happy for whoever is chosen. I will support the heck out of this thing as best as I can. I know in my into video I went the sincere route and I'm sure I don't look excited at all. But seriously those who are chosen will be the right choices an I know deep down that this thing will be awesome.

I'm enjoying the cannibalistic nature of this trash talk. I'd be careful though. ddec and CL are technically captaining two separately named teams, but they're really teaming up to be Team THP's whipping boys. They'll need plenty of help sucking it up down there, hence the need for 14 more of you.

I'm enjoying the cannibalistic nature of this trash talk. I'd be careful though. ddec and CL are technically captaining two separately named teams, but they're really teaming up to be Team THP's whipping boys. They'll need plenty of help sucking it up down there, hence the need for 14 more of you.

It is getting kind of funny already, I feel the need to see my team before trashing anyone. Although, I could always start on hawk and smally, hehe.

Hey. I have videos. Just remember that before you start trash talking me!

Hey. I have videos. Just remember that before you start trash talking me!
Blackmail is better than trash talk any day! hehehe

Dang this thread has blown up this morning and I am loving it.

I just want to say thank you to the members of team THP for helping some of us out with our videos and pushing others to actually create videos that may not have entered without that "shove". I think they definitely increased the total number of entries by quite a bit. That is support, and that is why they are THP staff. I cannot wait for the announcement of the participants and I pray I am one of them. That is when the real trash talk will begin. Even if I am not chosen, I will pick a team and support them throughout the entire process. This is going to be a great event, and some great months leading up to it!

Good luck to 13 other people, the rest of the luck I am wishing upon myself. Lol.

Wow, interesting turn on this thread. I will not be making a swing change. But I will be getting better. Im ready to eat some faces.

Id love to see some other THPers videos if theyd sendem my way. Promo video trades anyone?

I dont think its a lot to ask to ask people to let there be some surprises with the promo videos. If everybody has already seen others videos, the viewing party becomes very anti-climatic and it is something that we have spent a ton of time organizing.

Its in a little over a week and from there, share everything you would like, but we do ask if you can, please respect the idea that some of this should be a surprise. Thanks.

My video is safe and sound. Always on private and will remain as such until the viewing party as to cut down on the blinding genious that is Kongfrontation production. I am glad we will be watchinh these together, it will make for some good chatter

yeah, mine is unlisted so no one can have it!

I dont think its a lot to ask to ask people to let there be some surprises with the promo videos. If everybody has already seen others videos, the viewing party becomes very anti-climatic and it is something that we have spent a ton of time organizing.

Its in a little over a week and from there, share everything you would like, but we do ask if you can, please respect the idea that some of this should be a surprise. Thanks.

I agree completely. It is going to be a blast to watch all of these back to back, and I can't wait.

yeah, mine is unlisted so no one can have it!

This^^^^

yeah, I cant wait to see how the viewing party is setup

yeah, I cant wait to see how the viewing party is setup

I'm gonna have 2 laptops ging that night. One for the feed, and one for banter!

That's a good idea, but I'll be going the laptop/desktop route.

That's what Tapatalk is for! I will be watching and Tapatalking the whole time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back