The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late Cookie, time down lay down for CL haha

Son of a !!!! Ha

We have time to work on his captaining methods if you know what I mean. Perhaps TC or Biggsy would be so kind to offer the little man a bit of guidance.

Tappin' from my iPad!

We need to put a PG-13 rating on this thread now.

Very clever hawk, we will see who has the last laugh. Plus it was more like a whole point!

I proofread nothing and enjoy setting things up to be joked about.

Team Mates bowing down for the Capt

Team Mates bowing down for the Capt

Ya'll quit picking on Captain Chunk. If the man wants to have a team huddle then he knows what he wants. That might be some good stuff come out of the huddle :thumb:

Ya'll quit picking on Captain Chunk. If the man wants to have a team huddle then he knows what he wants. That might be some good stuff come out of the huddle :thumb:

I don't think it was huddling he had in mind.

--
tapatalk

I don't know if any good can come out of a huddle like that!

He may want to borrow your woodshed.

Wow I missed a lot of banter and quite possibly some useful info today. I just thought I'd pop in to say that any Morgan Cup team would be better with me on it because I'm a lefty and a ginger. Just saying. Only lefty ginger I've ever seen. I'm probably good luck or something.

Truth. Good thing for us is that we can look down at either of the captains that we may play for.

Dean - you saying that the assigned team may be announced during selections??

Tappin' from my iPad!

I had thought that when the "two a days" start it was done that way cause they were announcing one for team hackers and one for team paradise each day.

Man there are some filthy minds in this place

I had thought that when the "two a days" start it was done that way cause they were announcing one for team hackers and one for team paradise each day.

That's kinda how I saw it going too Rhino

That is a good theory, but I do not believe we have been told yet, and knowing JB, there will be some kind of a twist.

Are there some new Penn State requirements for the Morgan Cup? If so I'm out!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

All on Team Hackers must be on their knees when addressing me. Some may have to lie down to be lower than me

How about we just get you a soap box to stand on...awkward

My diamonds are reckless, it feels like I have a Chunkylover hanging from my necklace. -SethOkriss

Thank you for the Luda reference. Had a nice guffaw on this one!

How about we just get you a soap box to stand on...awkward

Chunky can sit on my shoulders if were teammates... I better start working out

That would work. I mean I had visions of the team huddling in some type of Tebowing moment. This thread turned it dark

Chunky can sit on my shoulders if were teammates... I better start working out

We can get one of those infant back packs or something.

That would work. I mean I had visions of the team huddling in some type of Tebowing moment. This thread turned it dark

Tebowing, is that what the kids call it nowadays? :act-up:

We can get one of those infant back packs or something.

Win the Morgan Cup you will

YodaBackpack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back