The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

JB, as a Social Media challenged person (I just spent 30 minutes trying to subscribe to THP radio with no success) so please tell if I am not subscribed to these things is there no point in attempting to enter any contest?
It is not that I don't want to subscribe, I just have not been able to do it and quite honestly I have just figured out Twitter and Periscope to be a minimum user level.
I see this is a common theme now for contest, so I hope it is not a game ending issue and I am just an idiot with this stuff.

If you go to the home page and look at an article that holds a THP Radio Show, there is a button for both iTunes and Android. Click it and follow from there. I dont know what kind of phone you are using.

Exactly what I have been doing, but I don't want to tie up this thread with my lack of evidently basic skills.

And I will tell everybody that is interested.
Make sure you are subscribed to THP TV
Make sure you are subscribed to THP Radio
And make sure you are following THP on Twitter.

Done, done and DONE! Have been for a while now, but my hands are still shaking as I type this after reading the latest posts in this thread.

JM

Exactly what I have been doing, but I don't want to tie up this thread with my lack of evidently basic skills.

If any other help is needed Jim, just shoot me a PM.

Sending your irons in prior to the event is a cool twist and I'm excited to hear why that is part of it! This event sounds like it'll be an absolute blast.

Here is what I can tell people.

Friday will be a day spent at Hogan HQ
Saturday morning will be a round of golf
Sunday morning will be a round of golf
There will be a group dinner with THPers and Hogan on one night.
There will be two Ben Hogan HQ people playing with THPers in both rounds.
Each participant will have to send their current irons to arrive at Ben Hogan Golf 3-4 days ahead of the event.
Each participant will receive a brand new set of PTx Hogan irons.
Each participant will put these irons in play and review the irons and leave with the irons.
And THIS IS A THP EVENT, SO THERE WILL BE HUGE SURPRISES!

Another mind blowing THP event! Shaping up to be a mind blowing year! (AGAIN)

Yeah, those additional details and twists are pretty sweet!

Going to aquire shipping box just in case. #theyhavemyclubswilltravel

This event seems to be getting more and more interesting. I will definitely be paying attention to more detailsm

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

We will be playing Cowboys Club for this event

Wow this one is getting better by the minute!

Another mind blowing THP event! Shaping up to be a mind blowing year! (AGAIN)

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice choice in courses. Love all the details coming out

The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

This one is getting pretty hard to ignore if it wasn't already

To say I want in this would be a huge under statement!!!!

This one is getting pretty hard to ignore if it wasn't already

I cannot fathom anyone having the ability to ignore a THP event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! Solid course that will test the new irons from top to bottom.

Everyone will love that course!!!

We enjoyed our previous two THP Events there.
I think THPers are going to enjoy this entire event. Lots of surprises.

We enjoyed our previous two THP Events there.
I think THPers are going to enjoy this entire event. Lots of surprises.
Have never had the pleasure of playing The Cowboys Club. Another solid offering for the event.

Oh, and I love when this thread bumps... Possibility for more info, and the pic in Tapatalk is a profile of the v-sole. Love that feature of the Hogans.

Rabbit's feet, lucky charms cereal, horse shoes, prayer beads, four leaf clovers, lucky pennies, the number 7, ...whatever, I'm doing it all for this one. I want in.

Plus this will be just after Cowboy's Club completes their massive $2 million renovation.

And it is massive. I was there on Friday night for a banquet (daughters dance team) and it already looked a good bit different plus I saw the renovation plans. The patio they are adding which leads towards the practice area is going to be awesome (and needed).

Love Cowboy's Club! This event will blow minds, I am sure of it. Ben Hogan Irons...... Are you freaking kidding me?

JM

Back