The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Oh yeah. I will be trying for some free burritos. I think I just figured out lunch today.

I want to know what their year's supply is. Because if I win it will be every day.

I want to know what their year's supply is. Because if I win it will be every day.
One a week. You get a burrito buck for each week, good for up to $10.50. So go double and triple meat!

https://chipotle.promo.eprize.com/20th/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf

6. Prizes:
Contest Prizes:
TWENTY (20) GRAND PRIZES: Burritos for twenty (20) years. Fulfilled as
fifty two (52) Burrito Bucks per year.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $9,100 USD.

Sweepstakes Prizes: THREE HUNDRED EIGHTY (380) FIRST PRIZES (TWENTY (20) PER
DAILY ENTRY PERIOD): Burritos for a year. Fulfilled as fifty two (52) Burrito Bucks. ARV:
$455 USD. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries
received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes prize per person.

For All Prizes: Each Burrito Buck is redeemable at Chipotle locations within the U.S. and
Canada for one (1) burrito, up $10.50 USD in value.
Prizes may not be sold or used for any
improper or illegal purpose, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at
the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of
equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of

Lame! But one free per week isn't bad.

I think it's adorable how all these food eatery threads pop up but all fall by the wayside except for this one. And then the people from the other threads come in here and talk about how Chipotle sucks!

Hahaha its funny they think 52 burritos a year is enough..

20130627_201028.jpg

Going to my interview for the regional recruiting role @ Chipotle... :banana:

A week from tomorrow is opening day at the Chipotle 5mins from my house!

THPing on Tapatalk

I have a final interview tomorrow for the field recruiter role for the New England district... So far this company (as a potential employer and company) have impressed the heck out of me! Fingers crossed...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Tried Chipotle for the first time last weekend. Boy was I disappointed. Will probably never go back. I will stick with Qdoba.

Tried Chipotle for the first time last weekend. Boy was I disappointed. Will probably never go back. I will stick with Qdoba.

Agreed, Qdoba > Moe's > Mexican Resturaunt > Chipotle

Chipotle is running a contest in the next 4 days. Grand prize winner gets 52 burritos a year for the next 20 years.

chipotle is running a contest in the next 4 days. Grand prize winner gets 52 burritos a year for the next 20 years.

shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!

Chipotle is running a contest in the next 4 days. Grand prize winner gets 52 burritos a year for the next 20 years.

Dan eats that in a month.

haha, look up buddy!! We've already mocked their "Free burritos for 20 years" lie! 52 per year = child's play.

An adobo-marinated steak burrito.

haha, look up buddy!! We've already mocked their "Free burritos for 20 years" lie! 52 per year = child's play.

That's one a week. A severe curbing of your current intake but it'd save you a few hundred a year. Sounds like a PR could be purchased with the savings.

That's one a week. A severe curbing of your current intake but it'd save you a few hundred a year. Sounds like a PR could be purchased with the savings.

I asked the wife to complete it for me. She declined.

Back