The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill say this

Buck's text to me on a crazy monday brought a smile to face. Was so glad to hear the news and hopefully help put him at ease somewhat.

Glad you got positive news Buck! A load off your mind I'm sure! Pun intended buddy

Good news there buck!
Now follow DR's orders , so that everything gets feeling better.

Just call me...Barb

That's awesome news Buck! The c word strikes too many and I'm glad your not one of them. Just time to focus on getting better!

Good news, Buck!

Outpatient isn't too bad. Inconvenient obviously, but the fear of Bucklaw after them will make sure you're in good hands

If you want to have the procedure in Georgia, just to make sure they're in my jurisdiction. Just throwing that out there.

Great news, Buck!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Buck, I'm so glad that you finally got it looked at and that you got good news. So sorry that you had to go through something like that; I can't imagine the stress of having that hanging over your head, but I am glad that you shared it so we could share in your joy.

Great news Buck! So glad to hear that and it's something that can hopefully be managed.

Glad it's not cancer. Best.

Glad you're doing alright Buck. Hope it gets better soon for you.

Buck, that is such great news. I am intimately familiar with the big C. We haven't met yet, but if I may......

You said that there may need to be some lifestyle changes in your future. Lifestyle changes are a PITA as I'm sure you are aware :act-up:. I hate them. Do me a favor, when they get to be that way and you want to "back slide" remember the way you felt not knowing. It's good motivation and if you are like me, sometimes you need a swift kick in the a$$.

Very happy for you and your news counselor!

JM

Buck, that is such great news. I am intimately familiar with the big C. We haven't met yet, but if I may......

You said that there may need to be some lifestyle changes in your future. Lifestyle changes are a PITA as I'm sure you are aware :act-up:. I hate them. Do me a favor, when they get to be that way and you want to "back slide" remember the way you felt not knowing. It's good motivation and if you are like me, sometimes you need a swift kick in the a$$.

Very happy for you and your news counselor!

JM

thanks for the advise... they aren't that major of lifestyle changes and i'll def be doing them to see if it helps with the pain... but i honestly think i'm gonna need the surgery down the road but knowing its not a tumor and what it is, is such a huge relief and weight off my shoulders.

Glad you got good news Buck!!

So happy that things are alright with you Buck. We need to tee it up sometime soon my man. Been too long.

Buck - congrats on the great news. That is definitely a big HHJJ right there. As someone who has had a Big C scare I completely know what you were going through, including the illogic notion that ignoring it or putting it off gets you off the hook for what you just know is going to be the worst news possible. It doesn't make any sense until it is you experiencing it. Anyway, I'm very happy for you that it all turned out well.

Putting an offer on a house tomorrow...the fun begins

You know how happy I am for you Buck. Really made my day getting that news from you. Is one of the lifestyle changes no more thongs or tighty whities? Gotta let the fellas breathe... Haha

That's great news Buckjob. Johnny Mojo advice is awesome. I think the same thing for myself when I think about skipping the gym or cheating diet-wise. I want to keep this kidney for a long, long time.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

That's great news Buckjob. Johnny Mojo advice is awesome. I think the same thing for myself when I think about skipping the gym or cheating diet-wise. I want to keep this kidney for a long, long time.

Putting an offer on a house tomorrow...the fun begins

Good luck man. The fun is just beginning, too bad you'll miss a ton this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back