The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid off all of our CC's and my school loans last night. Feels like a giant weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

Boom, nice Ricky! Can't wait till I'm there on my school loans. Finished one of them last month, now looking forward to killing the next two!

Boom, nice Ricky! Can't wait till I'm there on my school loans. Finished one of them last month, now looking forward to killing the next two!

Paid mine off and my wife's 45k of school loans kicked in this month haha It never ends.

Paid mine off and my wife's 45k of school loans kicked in this month haha It never ends.

Reason #1 I'm scared to get married.

Me, 0 student loans FTW.

Her, not the case.

I don't want to have to pay for her school when I could be buying BMW's :bulgy-eyes:

Hey man, just gotta chalk it up to progress! My girlfriend is paying hers off at roughly the same rate I am right now, so we're shooting to kill em off in the ~3 year time frame

Hey man, just gotta chalk it up to progress! My girlfriend is paying hers off at roughly the same rate I am right now, so we're shooting to kill em off in the ~3 year time frame

It is what it is. Without that 45k education she wouldn't have a great job with the state right now so it's all relative I suppose.

It is what it is. Without that 45k education she wouldn't have a great job with the state right now so it's all relative I suppose.

Absolutely - like they always say, gotta spend money to make money

I can't keep up with all the hhjj today, which is awesome. Congrats Dev on getting rid of the cc debt and at least your loans. MS, that is an awesome gesture helping with school, that start will help a ton down the road. Greg, congrats on the new job.

Converted the biggest customer in my industry in Central California! Woot

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I love this thread. When things get to be a bit much I can come here and see a bunch of good news for my fellow THPrs. I get happy for them and it makes me feel better.
QFT. I come here daily just wanting to leave with a smile, this thread never disappoints! Congrats and Thank You

After five and a half years in the same position, I was offered a job in another bureau yesterday. It's just down the hall around the corner, but its new and will have opportunities for growth should I make the effort, unlike where I am now. Not a huge pay increase, but the brighter future makes up for it. Time to get to work, there's a new group of people to show how invaluable I am.

Strong work, my friend.

With the extra salary you can easily pay your sushi tab in a couple weeks, amirite?

I've been working my butt off all throughout October, never having more than 1 day off at a time from the start of October until today. I worked overnight last night, and now I'm off until Monday, it's the first weekend I've had off since September. Can't wait to crack open a beer tonight and not have to worry about waking up early tomorrow.

I've been working my butt off all throughout October, never having more than 1 day off at a time from the start of October until today. I worked overnight last night, and now I'm off until Monday, it's the first weekend I've had off since September. Can't wait to crack open a beer tonight and not have to worry about waking up early tomorrow.

More than well earned. Enjoy that beer while watching the Red Sox in the World Series!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong work, my friend.

With the extra salary you can easily pay your sushi tab in a couple weeks, amirite?

No, no. I'm going to get an even bigger steak.

It's not going to be a significant increase every pay period, but the chance to move up is there. Where I am now, I'd have to wait for my boss to retire. I was getting promotion after promotion then hit the ceiling. I just punched a hole through yesterday.

There is a ton of awesome stuff in here today!

Congrats to everyone on their good news!!!

This weekend we officially move from cincy back up to NE Ohio. Mixed emotions as we have great friends in cincy but family up near Cleveland.

Ive been apart from the wife and kids now for almost 3 months and its been tough. Looking forward to being with them again and starting a new chapter in our lives.

Big shoutout to my bro Rob and Jason (Golfinff) for helping with the move.

6u5ase8u.jpg

This weekend we officially move from cincy back up to NE Ohio. Mixed emotions as we have great friends in cincy but family up near Cleveland.

Ive been apart from the wife and kids now for almost 3 months and its been tough. Looking forward to being with them again and starting a new chapter in our lives.

Big shoutout to my bro Rob and Jason (Golfinff) for helping with the move.
I bet it will be nice that you will have real furniture again instead of the Flintsone loveseat you are using in the picture.

441 outkicked his coverage, that's for sure.

My hhjj is ruined its now a rant that effers are ruining my hhjj

Over this past weekend, I had to go home to Dallas because my 80 year old mother was having a mastectomy, due to 3 malignant tumors. The surgery was on Friday morning and she was expected to at least be in the hospital until Sunday evening but everything went better than expected and she got out on Saturday afternoon, cancer free! To top everything off, by her getting out of the hospital on Saturday, I got to play a round of golf on Sunday morning, in the beautiful Texas sunshine, before heading back to Missouri on Monday! Win Win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Good news, Smitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back