The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to go play golf at the beautiful Aviara. Just a gorgeous place.

Sweet. I've seen pics. That place is a stunner.

Getting ready to go play golf at the beautiful Aviara. Just a gorgeous place.
I'm excited on two counts. Location of your round and the fact you are playing.

Had a conference call this morning with my boss, his boss, and the VP of service....

The time I volunteered to help my co-worker will now be paid for.
And I received a promotion.

Great day so far

Just call me.... Barb

Way to go! Just goes to show that good deeds are rewarded. Congrats.

After five and a half years in the same position, I was offered a job in another bureau yesterday. It's just down the hall around the corner, but its new and will have opportunities for growth should I make the effort, unlike where I am now. Not a huge pay increase, but the brighter future makes up for it. Time to get to work, there's a new group of people to show how invaluable I am.

One more class, then all I got to look forward to is THP Columbus takeover this weekend! Heck. Yes!

After five and a half years in the same position, I was offered a job in another bureau yesterday. It's just down the hall around the corner, but its new and will have opportunities for growth should I make the effort, unlike where I am now. Not a huge pay increase, but the brighter future makes up for it. Time to get to work, there's a new group of people to show how invaluable I am.
Boom!

Congrats Greg!

CONGRATS DUDE! So awesome

Congrats Greg! You da man!!! So happy for you!

I love this thread. When things get to be a bit much I can come here and see a bunch of good news for my fellow THPrs. I get happy for them and it makes me feel better.

Congrats Greg!

Congrats on the new position. Fresh opportunities await!

Congrats Greg!

Had a conference call this morning with my boss, his boss, and the VP of service....

The time I volunteered to help my co-worker will now be paid for.
And I received a promotion.

Great day so far

Just call me.... Barb

Congrats on that MS. Your selfless act of helping your co-worker just showed your employers just what kind of employee they have in you. Well deserved.

Paid off all of our CC's and my school loans last night. Feels like a giant weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

Paid off all of our CC's and my school loans last night. Feels like a giant weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

Awesome man, just awesome. Congrats!! Great feeling, huh? :)

Some sweet HHJJ's in here today. Congrats guys.

That's Awesome!!
Congrats!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

As someone who tries to save some money for a rainy day, not changing lifestyle too much, if at all when my salary increases.
With my promotion, and my kid in college.
I think I can pay his tuition, room and board, and cover some of his books.
I'll need to cut back cable, maybe a couple other small sacrifices.
He will go through 4 years of college with 1 semester of student loans.
Something I should have taken care of long ago.
It feels good , and he was speechless when I told him.

For today, it's good to be Barb!
And Zak ( son of Barb!)

Just call me...Barb

This is my HHJJ today:
utuqeryr.jpg

Firstly, I cannot state how awesome THPers are. Thank you MPlefty for the Mashie 5w head, Kuro Kage shaft and a new grip thrown in.

Secondly, I was already a huge fan of SeeMore, but when I inquired about their pink headcover not being available anymore, they kept in contact, looked in the office for one, and shipped it to me when they found it...just awesome. They have a supporter for life in me.

sounds like a good day to be JN

As someone who tries to save some money for a rainy day, not changing lifestyle too much, if at all when my salary increases.
With my promotion, and my kid in college.
I think I can pay his tuition, room and board, and cover some of his books.
I'll need to cut back cable, maybe a couple other small sacrifices.
He will go through 4 years of college with 1 semester of student loans.
Something I should have taken care of long ago.
It feels good , and he was speechless when I told him.

For today, it's good to be Barb!
And Zak ( son of Barb!)

Just call me...Barb

I really hope I get to meet you one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back