The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left Chicago around 5 to go pick up this guy, Jordy in St Louis.
da7ude6u.jpg

We are excited to give Jordy a new home and can't wait to build a companionship with my new best friend. Only about 2 more hours until we are home

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Awesome Tim! Hope you guys both enjoy and appreciate the other.

The girlfriend bought a car. I'm primarily a bus user anyways, but going to be nice during the winter when it's -25 not standing outside to go get groceries.

That is definitely a HHJJ.

Congrats on your new friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats Tim! Always an exciting time.

Went boot shopping with my wife last night. Normally this might be a rant but she had so much fun and found her "dream boots" and left the mall one happy lady which in turn made my night.
As a side note, I now know that our mall has 57,394 stores that sell women's boots. My goodness.

Congrats Tim on the new companion!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy as it sounds, I've made myself start making a list every morning of what I'm going to accomplish that day. General stuff like who I need to call or see, what projects need immediate attention etc....... I check or cross things off as I get them done and add to the list when things come up. I've found that I just feel more productive at the end of the day.
Well I made a list Friday afternoon for the weekend & everything has been crossed off. I'm kinda happy about that.

The kindness, generosity, and overall Awesomeness of this community, of this family
Is really something!

Lots of fun in Columbus today!

Just call me.... Barb

The kindness, generosity, and overall Awesomeness of this community, of this family
Is really something!

Lots of fun in Columbus today!

Just call me.... Barb

Glad you had fun Kimbo

Shipping notices arrived today telling me my wedges will be delivered today and tomorrow (separate transactions so separate deliveries). Sweet!

@TimG - Great stuff! That picture brings back memories. We got our guy from a rescue organization and he had a very similar look of nervousness on our drive home. @10 years later and we have had a great run together.

Just got the call from the realtor, buyers signed and took ownership of our "old house"...despite some bumps in the road, everything came out just about as planned. Part of a huge burden lifted...now just gotta find somewhere to live

Congrats and good luck Mike!

Congratulations Mike!!

Just got the call from the realtor, buyers signed and took ownership of our "old house"...despite some bumps in the road, everything came out just about as planned. Part of a huge burden lifted...now just gotta find somewhere to live

That is great news. Except the bolded.
Nobody plans on moving to Cleveland dude.

That is great news. Except the bolded.
Nobody plans on moving to Cleveland dude.

Its Cleveland-ish

And perhaps thats what I meant when I said "just about"

Congrats on the good news Mike. Look at all of those "fantastic" Cleveland teams to root for.

Congrats MD. Hopefully life will settle down after all this madness.

Congrats on the good news Mike. Look at all of those "fantastic" Cleveland teams to root for.

LOL, Ive lived in Ohio for about 32 of my 33 years on this earth and have pretty much seen it all with my cleveland sports teams

Thats more of a RANT

Dinner with a hospital CEO and his chief labor/delivery nurse is officially set in stone for tomorrow. Big day for the Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back