The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Mike! Happy for you bud!

Congrats Mike!

The words Utopia and Beach should never be spoken when referring to Cleveland.

The words Utopia and Beach should never be spoken when referring to Cleveland.

I'll have to agree....sadly

It's referred to as "The Factory of Sadness" by locals

Love the feeling of getting something done.

Got an interview at 4 today for a new company! Getting excited to see what happens

Dinner with a hospital CEO and his chief labor/delivery nurse is officially set in stone for tomorrow. Big day for the Doc.

Got an interview at 4 today for a new company! Getting excited to see what happens

I'm sure things will work out!
Go get em!

Just call me.... Barb

Leaving work in 5 minutes to go play 9 holes and do some short game work. Last after work 9 of the season since daylight savings is this weekend. Gonna do as much as I can.

My client I just spent the lady week with in Seattle just signed the two year extension I had in place. My team killed it!
I'm home with my family and all is friggen great!

My client I just spent the lady week with in Seattle just signed the two year extension I had in place. My team killed it!

way to go, that had to be a long lady week for ya

Lady Week in Seattle... Awwww Yeeaahhhh!!!

Glad you're home with the fam buddy. I'm sure the kiddos missed you and you them.

Glad you're home with the fam buddy. I'm sure the kiddos missed you and you them.

Being told I love you by kids never gets old and Hailie keeps saying it with hugs and kisses. I'm a luck man!!!

a hesitant HHJJ for me...

got a call today at work from a lady who thinks she just saw my lost dogs at the local shelter. I bolted from work and went over there to find that only one of them was there. the lady who brought him in wanted to adopt him but there was question if she would be able to due to him having heartworms. So I brought him home and they are going to have the lady call me and I will try to see if she wants him. So I'm happy one dog is OK for now, little sad the other is still unknown. Happy I got him back but coming to realize I may not get to keep him long (assuming he doesn't run off tonight - but he has a tag now).

Is there such thing as 1/2 HHJJ?

Why can't you keep him?

LOL, Ive lived in Ohio for about 32 of my 33 years on this earth and have pretty much seen it all with my cleveland sports teams

Thats more of a RANT

I'm originally from as far south in Ohio as you can get. Little place named South Point. Right on the border of where Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia meet. I suffered many a season through my Bengals and especially my Reds. Luckily both have played fairly well the past few seasons, so I feel your pain of being a fan of any professional Ohio team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why can't you keep him?

My assumption is he will continue to get out and I would rather someone take care of him then chase him every morning or lose him for good. Or worse

I've been a little busy for what seems like forever.
I've not had time to accomplish a couple things, getting this years trees cut down and split for this winters firewood being one of the things I needed to do.
I come home from work, to a nice big pile of firewood in my driveway.
I don't even know who, or why.

But I am very grateful.

That's my HHJJ of the day.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Found out today that I will be going to a secondary school in North Island in Cali for two weeks in January. Even better news is the school is only four hours a day, the best news is that is a lot of golfing time on base and out in town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back