The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it wasn't there, but I envision the note saying "Dear Santa -- Roll Tide"

All I wanted for Christmas is that one second back.

Ugh. Why Brandon? Most people have fields they can hit balls into. Right in Tampa would have been better!

Although a 3 story range does sound kinda fun

The space needed would have been spendy downtown. It's right off 75 so it'll be super easy for you to get to from Wesley chapel... And Beags and JB.

I felt like hell and then Big Time sent me a video. I'm dying over here. Sooooo funny.

After a particularly rough couple weeks, today is the best my wife's health has been in months. Oh man it's just so awesome.

My first lesson is tonight. Cant wait to get my game in shape for the MC. #TeamTHP

Awesome buddy. I can't wait to see how low you can go! You're going to rock it!

It's been a long semester, if that makes sense, but after Thursday I will be one year from graduating with my Masters in Business.
Final tonight, final thursday and a few weeks of freedom.

I'm excited for you buddy. I know how hard you've been working (not sneaking out to play golf despite my egging you on). Time well spent and the reward will be well deserved!

My HHJJ, BIG news at work today. Received a promotion I've been interviewing for and I'll be headed down I-85 to the lovely Greenville, SC in a few weeks. GM position at our new store opening in February. To say I'm excited is a vast understatement!

My HHJJ, BIG news at work today. Received a promotion I've been interviewing for and I'll be headed down I-85 to the lovely Greenville, SC in a few weeks. GM position at our new store opening in February. To say I'm excited is a vast understatement!

YES!!! Dude I'm so pumped for you! This just made my night. You deserve it dude.

YES!!! Dude I'm so pumped for you! This just made my night. You deserve it dude.

Thanks buddy! No lie, moving away from such a cool group of NC THPers definitely saddened me a bit. You'll just have to drive a little bit further to come visit.

Thanks buddy! No lie, moving away from such a cool group of NC THPers definitely saddened me a bit. You'll just have to drive a little bit further to come visit.

Greenville isn't a bad drive dude. When are you working this weekend? I want to drop in and talk.

Closer to Atlanta though and our group there my man! Congrats on the promotion! Where is your store going to be in Greenville? I pass through there several times a year. I'll stop by and visit?

Awesome buddy. I can't wait to see how low you can go! You're going to rock it!

I'm excited for you buddy. I know how hard you've been working (not sneaking out to play golf despite my egging you on). Time well spent and the reward will be well deserved!

Grats dude!

Congrats dude! That is awesome. I hope it all works out well for you.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Greenville isn't a bad drive dude. When are you working this weekend? I want to drop in and talk.

Off Friday and Sunday, so I'm gonna say drop by Saturday. Haha.

Closer to Atlanta though and our group there my man! Congrats on the promotion! Where is your store going to be in Greenville? I pass through there several times a year. I'll stop by and visit?

Magnolia Park, at the intersection of 85 and 385. Do visits from THP Hall of Famers come with appearance fees?

Congratulations J....

Just found out a course has put in two simulators that is about 15 minutes closer than when the last one was! I wonder if they are going to have any leagues, with the first snow falling today it was a little bright spot to find out.

Just found out a course has put in two simulators that is about 15 minutes closer than when the last one was! I wonder if they are going to have any leagues, with the first snow falling today it was a little bright spot to find out.

Thats nice to be able to fall back onto if need be.

Took the kids to see Santa tonight. My older son gave Santa a hand-written letter (Kindergarten, so it's a new skill) which Santa later slipped back to me. Very impressed with how clear it all is, even though I see his homework all the time. Younger son sat in his lap without screaming and told him what he wanted...it is amazing to see how different that went this year versus last.

Very cool.

I'm pumped that tonight's final went well. I'm more prepared for Thursdays so being it on

eta9e4av.jpg

Finally made my hotel. Double Macallan 18. This is my HHJJ

"Forced" to take off next Thursday and Friday since some of our computer systems will be down while doing a cost roll. I don't know how I'll make it through my 4 day weekend.

"Forced" to take off next Thursday and Friday since some of our computer systems will be down while doing a cost roll. I don't know how I'll make it through my 4 day weekend.

I know some guys in DFW playing golf...

I know some guys in DFW playing golf...

We have people in DFW? :D

I would love to get up there for the Tribute round, but it would be tough for me since it is on a Sunday... I do need to get up there again soon though.

Finally got caught up on Homeland and I am happy that they are actually doing spy stuff again.

Just got the word, my buddy Brad (b rad on THP) and wife just had a happy, healthy baby girl. There was a lot of health concern for a number of reasons, but sounds like all is well. A few of you might remember Brad (the pizza thief, lol) from the Iowa event last year. This made my day!

Just got the word, my buddy Brad (b rad on THP) and wife just had a happy, healthy baby girl. There was a lot of health concern for a number of reasons, but sounds like all is well. A few of you might remember Brad (the pizza thief, lol) from the Iowa event last year. This made my day!

Awesome! Tell them congrats!

Mike Dean just followed me on twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back