The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten how much better ubuntu is than Windows 8. Never using Windows again.

the only Golf Galaxy in the state is a mile from my house. nice to have a place to go to drool at stuff when it's cold like this...
it was 21* outside this morning...

Spending time with pups like this after a long day of work is my HHJJ.

dysu2y9a.jpg

Saw that one on Twitter Cookie, seem's to have a pretty sweet disposition.

Spending time with pups like this after a long day of work is my HHJJ.

dysu2y9a.jpg

You're da man Cookie! You do a great service for these animals and it's to be applauded :clapp:

On my way to the Devils game in a jersey that hasn't fit me in at least 5 years.

Thanks guys!

Cobra!
Dogs!
#ownit!

One hell of a day!!!!!

On my way to the Devils game in a jersey that hasn't fit me in at least 5 years.

That's awesome Ricky...and an awesome feeling.

3e3yregy.jpg

Have fun Rickus!

No tweeting Ricky.

Got shipping info for my wedge set from Hopkins and they will be here Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a day off after a blistering two weeks, loving it!

Cookie I've said it a thousand times, it takes a really special person to give those pups the love they deserve and I love you for it dude, you are awesome!

Finally got a day off after a blistering two weeks, loving it!

Cookie I've said it a thousand times, it takes a really special person to give those pups the love they deserve and I love you for it dude, you are awesome!

You gonna go golf?

Indeed buddy, playing with Barry.

Indeed buddy, playing with Barry.

Nice dude! He's the one guy on our team I didn't get to play a round with but I look forward to be able to some time soon. You guys are going to have a blast I'm sure of it.

We'll do it sometime my friend. I get through Charlotte several times a year. I'll bring my clubs and we'll play!

We'll do it sometime my friend. I get through Charlotte several times a year. I'll bring my clubs and we'll play!

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to play golf with the gals today. It will be the first time in about 7 weeks. Fingers crossed that my back will allow me to complete the round! Either way, it will just be great to get back out with my friends.

Going to play golf with the gals today. It will be the first time in about 7 weeks. Fingers crossed that my back will allow me to complete the round! Either way, it will just be great to get back out with my friends.

Have fun KB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back