Finally got power back on, been out since Saturday. So nice to sit down and watch tv in a warm home.

Every year at Crystal Springs resort we have a contest between the employees of the 6 golf courses here (Crystal Springs, Wild Turkey, Cascades, Black Bear, Minerals and Ballyowen). A foursome that wins from each course gets to represent their course at the finals held at the Ballyowen course, which is a magnificent course!

Well, my foursome won the Wild Turkey entries!!!! We get to play against all the other course winners at Ballyowen next Wednesday! I let you know how we do!:twist::love:

Every year at Crystal Springs resort we have a contest between the employees of the 6 golf courses here (Crystal Springs, Wild Turkey, Cascades, Black Bear, Minerals and Ballyowen). A foursome that wins from each course gets to represent their course at the finals held at the Ballyowen course, which is a magnificent course!

Well, my foursome won the Wild Turkey entries!!!! We get to play against all the other course winners at Ballyowen next Wednesday! I let you know how we do!:twist::love:

That is awesome Canio

After shutting down practice and swing changes the last 3 weeks, had no idea what kind of form I'd be in for the event. For the last 9 holes Friday and through the Saturday round with Robo & TT Scott I thought I played pretty much to my abilities for the first time at a THP event. Sure, there were loose shots, and that triple where I hit 9i into the drink thinking it was 6i in front of JB,

but there were enough solid shots in there where I was genuinely happy. And by solid shots I don't mean Fireball haha. What a great time that was

29e82c3e6b20f69e55c561179027915c.jpg

Just makes me soooooooo happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After shutting down practice and swing changes the last 3 weeks, had no idea what kind of form I'd be in for the event. For the last 9 holes Friday and through the Saturday round with Robo & TT Scott I thought I played pretty much to my abilities for the first time at a THP event. Sure, there were loose shots, and that triple where I hit 9i into the drink thinking it was 6i in front of JB,

but there were enough solid shots in there where I was genuinely happy. And by solid shots I don't mean Fireball haha. What a great time that was

Oh buddy, that event and weekend was amazing. Glad you got to be there.

Bandon to play the new Sheepranch course is booked. June 2020

Is the weather suitable at that time? Rain, wind or sunny skies?
The only near guarantees that time of year are heavier afternoon winds and that they come out of the north. Otherwise it is true links, you can get anything any time of the year.

Ballyowen is a fantastic course (in fact all of the Crystal Springs courses are great tracks). Good luck on Wednesday!

Today is my 10 year anniversary date joining THP! I want to say that it has been an absolute blast being a member here the part 10 years! Do to work and other obligations, I've only been able to participate in one THP outing!:mad: BUT, things are looking much better, timewise , for the coming year! I hope to at least do one more THP outing next summer!

I can't begin to thank JB and GG enough for the opportunity of being a member here! AND all the other THPers whose posts and comments have informed, instructed and otherwise twisted my thoughts good and bad!!!!

I look forward to many more years of golf abuse from everybody here! THANKS AGAIN TO ALL!

Very happy to become a Dad! May 2020.

307a02ce354e54ef6ec617c5188279f6.jpg

Gave a little bit of the Magic Mike...congrats

I sat with my 4 y.o. tonight and we looked out of the window at a beautiful fall sunset. I cherish these moments in the chaos of life.

Very happy to become a Dad! May 2020.

307a02ce354e54ef6ec617c5188279f6.jpg

That is so awesome man!!! Congrats to you and the Mrs!
The fun never stops with the kiddos, for example tonight I am trying to figure out if my kid is brilliant and likes effing with me or if he is an idiot. I tried to tag him with a tranq dart, but he continues chugging along like he got into a bag of coke.

So happy to be a member of THP. What an amazing place!!!!:)

Love my little crew/circus. It may not always be fun the things I sometimes have to miss out on to make sure the show at home keeps on the tracks, and it’s never fun to get the feeling you’ve let someone down by having to make that adult choice, but these three and the doc make it easy to refocus. I take solace in that I know I’m raising three compassionate, smart, caring, people that will be just fine when I’m gone some day.

Well, we had the play-offs. My foursome didn't win, but we came in 4th. We won a gift card for the pro shop! Had a GREAT time!

Well, we had the play-offs. My foursome didn't win, but we came in 4th. We won a gift card for the pro shop! Had a GREAT time!

Congrats, going home with something from a scramble is always better than empty handed!

Work has been absolutely crazy this year and we have been doing a lot of volume. I have been putting in the hours and making sure my clients are taken care of. I was notified yesterday that i was given a small promotion to VP/Sr loan officer! It is a nice title with some perks that i will enjoy! It has been a great year so far.

Today I'm happy for my mail lady...That is a putter sized box.....That I'm 99.999% sure contains a Flux Harmony putter that was sent from our friend @GolferGal . Very excited to hopefully get out this weekend and give it a try!

View attachment 8913964

That sure looks like the box I mailed it in.

Back