You disgust me, hahahahaha!

I would scream for 62 right now (assuming that didn’t include crazy wind or inches of rain)

7A89B69B-6BE9-4526-B170-53DD754369F4.jpeg

That pic makes me extremely jealous——

Less than ideal day today... started with the quake and the propane scare. Up early to work, leave the fam with the gen up and running. A full day of hearing generators just like for Maria. Had to cut out of work bc my mom needed assistance. Spent the afternoon getting her setup.. My sister left today with her fam looking for more/better medical assistance for my niece so I’m fully responsible for mom.

but got home to an amazon delivery which changed the mood ?.

View attachment 8921482

First day riding a bike and she had it down from the get go. Absolutely loved it and didn’t want to stop. Doesn’t get any better than seeing her this happy.

New Bike Day is the best day! What a sweetheart! So glad you guys are OK.

That pic makes me extremely jealous——

Sorry about that, it was only supposed to make @Canadan jealous.
Then again, my father did say he wanted another lesson from him.

Last day of vacation before starting my new job!!!

I Just found the $125 in PGA SS gift cards I thought I lost. Now the pondering begins.

I think every THPer should get to experience Hammock Beach. Multiple times. Just sayin'...

Love the pic JB

I just booked a flight to Phoenix for Superbowl weekend. 36 holes Friday, Phoenix open Saturday, 18 holes on Sunday before the big Game. I'm meeting two of my best California friends/neighbors from our 20 years there. One of them lives in Phoenix now so we are crashing at his place. They were both here last Super Bowl ice fishing up at our lake house. Can't wait!

It's amazing how much of a mood boost hanging out with a buddy from THP can bring. I'm really glad I was able to meet up with @rogt tonight for dinner and hang out at Golf Galaxy for awhile. It almost makes the 4 1/2 hour drive worth it!

I just booked a flight to Phoenix for Superbowl weekend. 36 holes Friday, Phoenix open Saturday, 18 holes on Sunday before the big Game. I'm meeting two of my best California friends/neighbors from our 20 years there. One of them lives in Phoenix now so we are crashing at his place. They were both here last Super Bowl ice fishing up at our lake house. Can't wait!
Sounds like a great trip, enjoy!

Vacation starts at about 2:30 today and i cannot wait to be in Cali for a long weekend! Golf and Huntington beach should be great.

SoCal never sucks762961D1-28B8-45D4-96C1-9803BBC1C0F1.jpeg

The temperature was -10 this morning with a balmy 5* for a high today, single-digit highs on Sunday and Monday and 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow.

Yesterday I just hired a seasonal guy to shovel and plow my walk and driveway and we are heading to Florida at 6:15 am tomorrow for 4 days of beach, golf, and warmth! I'm not sure if I could handle these winters anymore if it wasn't for escaping to Florida for at least a long weekend each month.

I’m so happy for a good THP friend that he got favorable test results back.

The wife and I’s first Hurricanes game.

Go Ducks!

34103baaf247c3805fe8d9262ad20dd8.jpg

Less than ideal day today... started with the quake and the propane scare. Up early to work, leave the fam with the gen up and running. A full day of hearing generators just like for Maria. Had to cut out of work bc my mom needed assistance. Spent the afternoon getting her setup.. My sister left today with her fam looking for more/better medical assistance for my niece so I’m fully responsible for mom.

but got home to an amazon delivery which changed the mood ?.

View attachment 8921482

First day riding a bike and she had it down from the get go. Absolutely loved it and didn’t want to stop. Doesn’t get any better than seeing her this happy.
That is some great stuff right there!

Post # 1,000 for me here on THP, and I thought this was a fitting spot. I've really been enjoying my time in this forum, and I have been connecting with more and more people as each month passes. I love the golf talk, but I enjoy the great people that frequent this forum even more! Cant wait to see what the next 1,000 brings!

Hoooooommmmmmmmeeeeeee.

Let the posting, commence.

Hope some of you jokers enjoy your lead while it lasts.

Back