20210107_085531.jpg

My wife saw her first two clients at her new business today! Hopefully she can build some momentum off of it.

My wife saw her first two clients at her new business today! Hopefully she can build some momentum off of it.

She's a therapist right? Maybe I'm recalling someone else saying that.. if so though, not sure if she is on psychology today or not, but that is a great resource to get on. Also make connections to the local hospitals and such, they always need people to discharge to .. if not, then nevermind everything there haha but still, good luck to her!

Reactions: KEV
She's a therapist right? Maybe I'm recalling someone else saying that.. if so though, not sure if she is on psychology today or not, but that is a great resource to get on. Also make connections to the local hospitals and such, they always need people to discharge to .. if not, then nevermind everything there haha but still, good luck to her!
Thank you! She is a therapist/counselor and I'll definitely mention that resource. She's pretty lucky that the clinic she worked at up until December is about 3 minutes away from her new office so hopefully they will refer to her. They're planning on doing a lot of networking with the hospitals and hopefully they're able to get the business rolling quickly. I appreciate the advice and encouragement!

This little girl makes me smile every day.. she loves life. 1CBF1FA8-8CB2-4FC0-9112-B72AEFA58487.jpeg

Thank you! She is a therapist/counselor and I'll definitely mention that resource. She's pretty lucky that the clinic she worked at up until December is about 3 minutes away from her new office so hopefully they will refer to her. They're planning on doing a lot of networking with the hospitals and hopefully they're able to get the business rolling quickly. I appreciate the advice and encouragement!
Very welcome! I'm a therapist as well (and previously did somewhaf marketing for D&A program), actually as a supervisor for a hospital clinic, and reference PT nearly daily for people calling in that we just can't accommodate. Also get in with the schools to work with adolescents, alot of kids are having tough times during this whole thing. Even other private practices may refer of their caseloads are full.

I do a couple hours private practice a week via telehealth, and the owner messages me weekly to take new clients, so there's definitely demand.

Reactions: KEV
Very welcome! I'm a therapist as well (and previously did somewhaf marketing for D&A program), actually as a supervisor for a hospital clinic, and reference PT nearly daily for people calling in that we just can't accommodate. Also get in with the schools to work with adolescents, alot of kids are having tough times during this whole thing. Even other private practices may refer of their caseloads are full.

I do a couple hours private practice a week via telehealth, and the owner messages me weekly to take new clients, so there's definitely demand.
Those are great ideas. I know she has one friend that is in private practice also and is booked through February already and plans on referring out to my wife's practice. It's really crazy and sad to see how big of an impact everything going on is making on people. The mental health aspect is very overlooked IMO.

Getting ready for our 2 month stay in NC! Leave early am. #cannotwaittogetthehellouttahereforwinter!

Getting ready for our 2 month stay in NC! Leave early am. #cannotwaittogetthehellouttahereforwinter!

Love it! I’m at the at the Minneapolis airport on our way to Florida for 5 days. We are tied to our youngest daughter’s high school schedule so two months doesn’t work but we are blessed to be able to escape at least for a short trip each month during the winter. We are having a snowstorm right now with about 6” forecasted through tomorrow. :)

Was able to have an amazing range session after my round. While on the range the guy in the next hitting by was admiring the strikes. Was flushing the 4 wood he says to me” which mini driver is that one” note I was hitting the ball dead straight and hitting the back of the range with the 4 wood. Told him “nah man this is a 4 wood I don’t hit driver off the mats “. He was surprised how far and quick the ball got out there. So I let him try it out and he joking told me I gave the wood back to you.

Really happy with my game of late it has improved greatly

Grateful for my health and that of my family!

Father just had successful carotid artery surgery and is recovering well. :)

We were told that our furlough is ending this week! It has just been 1 day off bi-weekly for about 5 months now. The furlough day has been great for the golf game and not so great for the wallet, so I suppose it'll be very nice to get back to a normal work schedule.

The mama dog we've been fostering for a few weeks left this morning. She's high-energy, has been a bit of a mess, and is food-aggressive, but she tries to be a sweet dog. I hope whoever works with her next can curb the food issues.

10 pups to go...

Facing a number of challenges right now, but had a couple of positives this past week. Sometimes it’s the little things.

Found out we actually get to watch our daughter play her first varsity basketball game in person, alongwithmost of theirseason! The downsides are only 2 tickets per athlete & what really burns my buns is that they have to wear masks while playing. At least they get to play & we get to watch in person.

Facing a number of challenges right now, but had a couple of positives this past week. Sometimes it’s the little things.
Here's to more of those positives coming your way!

Back