The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone, its almost time.

Good luck!

Wow it's crazy, my heart is racing and I'm not even in this anymore. Remember guys if you want your email in the fastest use Ninja Focus.

Good luck all!

Tap before talk.

and here we go - good luck - may the light shine on you lucky 13, i hope to see you all there!!!!!

CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink:

good luck all!!!!

whats THP HQ time right now?

good luck everyone!!!

Good Luck!

well, good luck everyone!!!

hmmm, my cpu reads 1:57 but the post reads I posted at 1:52

I get that a lot as well.

Good luck every one. I wish it was possible for me this year. Represent us well!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone really looking forward to see who gets to play.

The Morgan Cup - Sign Up is Live

The Morgan Cup - Sign Up is Live

Welcome to the 2011 official sign up to The Morgan Cup. Today marks the chance at something that is different than anything done before it. The chance at greatness, the chance at sponsorship and the chance at hoisting the first ever Morgan Cup in the air and proclaiming yourself a champion.

Read Entire Post
Entering The Morgan Cup is quite easy, your job is to send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com and answer these three questions correctly. You must also include pertinent information in your email to be included and that can be found as you read through this post.

The Questions
1. On THP Radio GolferGal took an eating challenge. What food was she challenged to eat and did she win or lose?

2. On a recent episode of THP Radio, we welcomed Callaway Golf to discuss the RAZR Hawk & Octane Driver. During that show, JB mentioned he had a man crush on one of the Callaway Professional Staffers. What player was that? (hint…He hits it a long way)

3. THP wrote an article on the home page talking about the story of one golfer and called him "the Real John Daly". Who was that?

Other Included Info
On top of the correct answers to the questions, you must also include this information in your email. Failure to do so will result in your entry not being counted.

* The best email address & phone number to contact you back that day
* Your forum screen name
* Your full name & shipping address

Acceptance
THP will pick the attendees 4 at a time and send them an email indicating that they have officially made the cut and that they should send money and indicate where to send it.

Confirmation
If/when you receive that response from GolferGal in your inbox, you will have 60 minutes to confirm your spot via payment. If you do not confirm your spot with in the allotted time, it will be passed on to the next in line. Payment must be done via PayPal Credit Card only. No E-Checks permitted. Failure to follow these steps will result in your payment not being counted and your entry being given to the next person.

Announcement
THP will announce each person after the spots have been confirmed in a new thread.

Repeating
We will start over again with 4 more people receiving emails and will do this until all 14 spots have been filled.

Important Items to Know
Only one email is allowed per forum member.
Getting any of the questions wrong will eliminate your entry.
Failure to include ANY of the needed info will eliminate your entry.
If you jump the gun and send payment via donation before being contacted, your money will NOT be refunded, but donated to a local charity.
There will be no refunds once you are confirmed for this event regardless of situation.
You MUST meet all the criteria outlined in The Morgan Cup thread to qualify.

***It is VERY important that ALL of the information is included in your email or your entry will not be counted

WOW. SO many entries from non-forum members already saying "I would love to play, sign me up"....

JRod is that you?

The Morgan Cup - Golfers Confirmed

The Morgan Cup - Golfers Confirmed

This thread will serve as the thread where THP will announce the lucky participants that get confirmed to be participants in this event. As a golfer is confirmed, their screen name will be added to the list below.

Golfers
TC
biggsy
coolbreeze
Esox
adwillingham
AHA
Yoccos1981
rbelbin
Puttin4bird
One-T
CG 13
Jrod
OEM Kevin
Ddec0418
DirtyDawg67
arydolphin

When all of the signup process is completed, this thread will be merged with another thread and become the Sound Off Thread for all of the participants. Congratulations to those that are to be part of this special event.

Please remember if you did not make the list of confirmed, there is plenty of fun to be had at The Morgan Cup for those that want to come and be a part of this.

Last edited:
EPIC! Let the flood of emails commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back