The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to fly in weds at the latest hopefully get in early.

I'll probably fly in Thursday morning or noonish. All depending on the flight options.

If I can find a Thursday morning flight I'm going to do that but more likely will be Wednesday afternoon just because we don't have too many of them there airplanes leaving here too often.

Endless lobster now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Tap, tap, tap.

I think I am going to get in Wednesday evening. I will most likely drive though.

I know that the townhouse we're looking at, we're looking at renting it from Wed-Mon (check out Mon am). We'll definitely get a round in somewhere on Thursday, maybe even JB might want to play with us?

I'll be driving down for sure, may even come down a day early or so, not sure yet though

Well, it looks like I'm it at Reunion then. The lone old guy. Hopefully I can get together with the rest of you off site at some point before Friday, but I won't be renting a car. It's going be a bit pricey, but I think the practice rounds at Reunion are too important for me to stay elsewhere, and this is most likely a once in a lifetime competition. I want one or two under my belt by Saturday morning.

Kevin

Well, it looks like I'm it at Reunion then. The lone old guy. Hopefully I can get together with the rest of you off site at some point before Friday, but I won't be renting a car. It's going be a bit pricey, but I think the practice rounds at Reunion are too important for me to stay elsewhere, and this is most likely a once in a lifetime competition. I want one or two under my belt by Saturday morning.

Kevin

I think arydolphin and cg13 will be there.

Kevin

I would agree with you buddy, but staying on site is pretty expensive, at least it is for me.

Kevin

I'm pretty sure Mrs. AHA and I will be staying at the Resort as well. Probably arriving Wednesday or Thursday and playing a practice round at least on Thursday (maybe Wednesday too if we get in early enough).

I know that the townhouse we're looking at, we're looking at renting it from Wed-Mon (check out Mon am). We'll definitely get a round in somewhere on Thursday, maybe even JB might want to play with us?

I'll be driving down for sure, may even come down a day early or so, not sure yet though

Thursday is going to be a little busy for me.

Kevin

I would agree with you buddy, but staying on site is pretty expensive, at least it is for me.

If you guys break it down with their bigger places, the price should not be too high.

Thursday is going to be a little busy for me.

If you guys break it down with their bigger places, the price should not be too high.

We've looked into it, and it's pretty high.

I'm pretty sure Mrs. AHA and I will be staying at the Resort as well. Probably arriving Wednesday or Thursday and playing a practice round at least on Thursday (maybe Wednesday too if we get in early enough).

I understand, TC, I just feel I need to do it.

Maybe I'll have some playing partners then. That would be great!

JB, it's not like staying off site, but the more people you add it goes down pretty quickly.

Kevin

Just booked my flights... I get in on the Wednesday at 2:30. I fly out on the Monday at 2:30 as well.

So we can work on sharing rental cars now!

I saw a few villas/houses on site- 3-7 brs. 2600-4000. Depending on who's staying and how many could be pretty reasonable.

I'm with esox those practice rounds are important IMO.

Tap, tap, tap.

That being said I won't stay on site if it's just me- I can't Justify the solo price; even if it is the chance of a lifetime. We could get practice rounds off site as mentioned above.

Is anyone from any team interested in sharing a villa/house on site at reunion of the price is between 80-125 per night?

Tap, tap, tap.

That being said I won't stay on site if it's just me- I can't Justify the solo price; even if it is the chance of a lifetime. We could get practice rounds off site as mentioned above.

Is anyone from any team interested in sharing a villa/house on site at reunion of the price is between 80-125 per night?

Tap, tap, tap.
The townhouse option we're all going with will end up being that price for the entire weekend.

Tap, tap, tap.

Are you solo cg? No ball and chain? Maybe we could share a two bedroom suite? When are you getting in? I'm almost certainly getting there Tuesday night. Would love to play Wednesday and Thursday.

Kevin

I'm going to reach out to my contact at Reunion and see if he might be interested in doing a nice rate for a huge house on grounds that we may be able to squeeze some of us in. We still have ample time to figure some things out.

The townhouse option we're all going with will end up being that price for the entire weekend.

But you need to find out if one includes golf and a meal. If you have to pay for golf outside of the townhouse each day, but not at reunion, that can add 50-75 per day to the cost.

But you need to find out if one includes golf and a meal. If you have to pay for golf outside of the townhouse each day, but not at reunion, that can add 50-75 per day to the cost.
Good point. I wasn't aware that staying at Reunion included golf and/or a meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back