The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In celebration of Canadian Day Im going to leave work early and hit balls on the range. Hopefully the balls arent funny french ones.

Dude don't let your captain see you use this! It appearantly woke him up again. Back to the big half ass kicking mountain man again.

Haha, good luck OEM Kevin! I cannot wait to see and hear how the new golf clubs work for you.

I cant wait to get out on the range later and report back. Unboxing on the range FTW!

Good luck getting out there Dean! Hit me up later dude haha.

Office closing at 3 today, so I am taking off at 2 and playing golf. Been a long week including a day on the road yesterday. Looking forward to seeing OEM's new irons and hearing his thoughts on them.

Happy Canada day to you as well.

I'll be drinking Molsen from 230pm onward in honor of this day. That's about as Canadian as Arizona gets.

Happy Canada Day everyone, especially you Belbin, and good luck out there today. Esox I love hiding from clients at the golf course, somehow they always manage to find me though, stupid cell phones. I dont know if I'm going to be able to get out again this weekend, today is family day with a parade all that junk, and then saturday is the only day of the week my wife and I don't work so thats out, and sunday I'm going over to my mothers to build some pillars for her front porch. Lame, but thats how it is to be a burly, Canadian.

I would like to kindly ask the parties responsible for putting Team Hacker supporter banners under Team Paradise players names to go ahead and remove them now. I'd hate to see anyone abuse the power they have within the THP Forum. That would not be very sportsmanlike in my opinion.

Yeah, really sneaky of someone to do that. I took the banner out of my sig file on my own.

And a happy Canada Day to you too CB!

Happy Canada Day right back to you....and to the rest of the Canadian contingent here on THP. We love having you guys, makes my funny talk not quite as bad. (Maybe)

Sometimes the family stuff just has to be done CB, you'll have a great time. Well, maybe no the pillar part, but hey it's helping out mom so it will be great.

Thanks Guys, I get to go to a parade today! Slow moving vehicles that you can watch moving quickly every other day of the year FTW!

In celebration of Canadian Day Im going to leave work early and hit balls on the range. Hopefully the balls arent funny french ones.

Stupid French balls, when you you hit them they just sound condescending.

I'll be drinking Molsen from 230pm onward in honor of this day. That's about as Canadian as Arizona gets.

Thanks buddy, on the 4th I'll be drinking something other than american beer, because, well you understand. Maybe some Johnny Walker.

Make sure you scream as you hit them....you know, like certain Canadians do.

On Canada Day when we hit balls you have to scream "GETTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOTTT!"

Laugh out loud, have fun dude. Tried to give you rep for the fantastic use of the multi-quote.

Thanks Guys, I get to go to a parade today! Slow moving vehicles that you can watch moving quickly every other day of the year FTW!

Stupid French balls, when you you hit them they just sound condescending.

Thanks buddy, on the 4th I'll be drinking something other than american beer, because, well you understand. Maybe some Johnny Walker.

On Canada Day when we hit balls you have to scream "GETTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOTTT!"

Haha, ahh I chuckled a little. It was funny. I'm sure we will come up with some good banners at some point for our fans.

Yeah, really sneaky of someone to do that. I took the banner out of my sig file on my own.

Ugh. Molson is some godawful skunk brew.

So who's accessing are signatures? What else are they accessing?

Sucks.

Kevin

I'm playing golf today even if I have to ignore clients. Training weather baby. 94* and a whopping 70% humidity. I bet FL doesn't get that humid.

Kevin

dude it is 85% humidity here in indiana and gonna be mid 90's as well, its already so sticky and hot outside

Sucks.

Kevin

I'm accessing your mind. I've never heard such filthy cheese filled thoughts in my life.

Haha, ahh I chuckled a little. It was funny. I'm sure we will come up with some good banners at some point for our fans.

Glad you thought it was funny buddy. I'm just having fun too. All in good fun broham!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hahahaaha, it is. I'm thinking of just going with some Crown Royal and Diet Coke. But then you'd have a drunk, unpredictable Yoccos posting. It's why I gave up any form of whiskey.

They probably know where we are moving throughout the forums!

Sucks.

Kevin

Glad you thought it was funny buddy. I'm just having fun too. All in good fun broham!

I had some fun with it. Typical bandwagon fashion on my part

Man, I'm telling you we had some humidity the other day when it was 110 out. Sucked. But I have a training method for the Morgan Cup to get me used to the humidity. Maybe I should bust out a video?

dude it is 85% humidity here in indiana and gonna be mid 90's as well, its already so sticky and hot outside

I'm not gonna lie, if I had the power... I woulda done the same thing. Did we just become best friends?

*bro hugs* yoccos!

Hahahahaha. I'm spelling everything out now. I'm trying to change :)

*bro hugs* yoccos!

Laugh out loud. Ike is gonna knock me out something fierce.

Nah you are just keeping it in the family, first Ike now this.

Happy Canada Day to all who celebrate!!

I take it we are responsible for our own rain gear?

Kevin

That is correct.

No worries about rain or humidity out here in Cali Just as many golf courses and you can be at the beach in the morning and the mountains 2 hours later. Traffic does suck though, damn transplants!! LOL

CA is awesome. You should have an event like this out there some time.

CA is awesome. You should have an event like this out there some time.

Many members of this forum have said the exact same thing JB yet the events always seem to be in Florida. Perhaps down the road it'll happen now that you seem to agree.

Many members of this forum have said the exact same thing JB yet the events always seem to be in Florida. Perhaps down the road it'll happen now that you seem to agree.

Demo day will always be in FL. That has been said many times and it makes sense. I wonder if The Morgan Cup, assuming it happens in the future, would look at going to different places in the country. Personally I doubt it, but it would be interesting.

Well, this Morgan Cup is in Florida and who knows if there will be another one. Let's celebrate this one, and the details of this one, in this thread rather than speculate on future venues.

Well, this Morgan Cup is in Florida and who knows if there will be another one. Let's celebrate this one, and the details of this one, in this thread rather than speculate on future venues.

Well said TC, the future is unknown, this thread is about Team Hackers Vs Team Paradise and an incredible opportunity for a select few members

You should have an event like this then.
And one more thing....The events are in FL, because THP is in FL. When whiterhino.com opens up and you want to plan an event, it can be where you are located. But every single event thread does not have to have the comment about how much better it would be in CA or how awesome the weather is in CA.

This event is in FL. At a wonderful resort that has given THP and the participants on the Morgan Cup a great venue. Maybe instead of talking about moving it somewhere else, we should discuss that.

that's why I am so honored to be in the inaugural Morgan Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back