The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this Morgan Cup is in Florida and who knows if there will be another one. Let's celebrate this one, and the details of this one, in this thread rather than speculate on future venues.

TC I couldnt agree more with this post. I think thats because our lefty brains think alike.

TC I couldnt agree more with this post. I think thats because our lefty brains think alike.

That and the fact that I love fellow lefties! We should run the world, or at least the team with two lefty members should win the Morgan Cup.

That and the fact that I love fellow lefties! We should run the world, or at least the team with two lefty members should win the Morgan Cup.

They do....Check out that big white house in Washington.

we do have a lefty president

Hell ya we should, 2 lefties > 1 lefty.

You should have an event like this then.
And one more thing....The events are in FL, because THP is in FL. When whiterhino.com opens up and you want to plan an event, it can be where you are located. But every single event thread does not have to have the comment about how much better it would be in CA or how awesome the weather is in CA.

This event is in FL. At a wonderful resort that has given THP and the participants on the Morgan Cup a great venue. Maybe instead of talking about moving it somewhere else, we should discuss that.

I never once said the Morgan Cup would be "better in CA." I think I see where you could of gotten that from my post and I corrected it, a typo and I am sorry for that. I agree for those fortunate enough to be envolved this is a wonderful thing. I am very supportive of this as I am of everything THP does and have been from the day I joined. I always speak highly of the site and you in particular Josh about the way you do things here and the opportunities you provide for us the membership. I amnot sure why you always think I am looking to challange things here, that is the futhest from my mind. You and your staff run an awesome site, one that I am very proud to be part of and one that is the best of it's kind on the web, not that I have checked out others, I have no reason to, THP is the best why look at second rate sites?

I hope this clears the air once and for all JB, I know this is not the thread for this so if you want to continue this in pvt msg or call me you are welcome to at anytime.

Im not here to argue with you gordon.
Every event thread does not have to have the question or comment about when are we having one in CA or on the West Coast.
There is nothing more that needs to be said on the subject.

I will be preparing myself for the Morgan Cup by driving to Florida tomorrow, just to see what the weather is like.

Don't you have crazy weather (humudity/heat) in NC? I don't know why I thought that.

I will be preparing myself for the Morgan Cup by driving to Florida tomorrow, just to see what the weather is like.

I've got to tape my prep routine.

From what I've heard, it's not really that hot!

I enjoyed all the vids and banter yesterday, though I didn't really read it until last night.

are you going to cross the border and just stand outside swinging an RXT with a speed sleeve on for 4 hours?

Don't you have crazy weather (humudity/heat) in NC? I don't know why I thought that.

Yeah, it was 92* here yesterday with about 90% humidity. It was pretty bad.

are you going to cross the border and just stand outside swinging an RXT with a speed sleeve on for 4 hours?

hahaha, that's the plan dude. Just go down, throw the crocs on, train for a couple of ours, get my FIGJAM on and cruise home.

Save yourself a couple of hours and just drive to Raleigh TC. Supposed to be 99 with 90% humidity tomorrow.

hahaha, that's the plan dude. Just go down, throw the crocs on, train for a couple of ours, get my FIGJAM on and cruise home.

I love that plan! pure dedication right there

What's a FIGJAM?

You think about my offer for the putting tip? HAHA. Seriously I'll sign a golfball. I don't even need the tip.

Check it out dude trees! (I was winded by the 1st fairway lol).

[YOUTUBE]dcqkAXbX0rI[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, it was 92* here yesterday with about 90% humidity. It was pretty bad.

What's a FIGJAM?

You think about my offer for the putting tip? HAHA. Seriously I'll sign a golfball. I don't even need the tip.

trees make it real dude!

bwuahahaha, yoccos, I love it!

Dude, I could build a city between those trees. You found all 6 of them in the state of AZ. Well done brochacherina.

I'm accessing your mind. I've never heard such filthy cheese filled thoughts in my life.

You better stay out of there Chewbacca. Too much for you to handle.

Glad you thought it was funny buddy. I'm just having fun too. All in good fun broham!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

If it was you I'm not bothered. If it's someone hacking into our profiles it's not too cute.

Why am I sitting here? Time to crack those eggs.

Kevin

They were strategically placed!!! I did manage to find them all on a few holes.

bwuahahaha, yoccos, I love it!

Dude, I could build a city between those trees. You found all 6 of them in the state of AZ. Well done brochacherina.

Yoccos, nice trees buddy, ish. I'll take some video for you of what real trees look like.

What's a FIGJAM?

Lol, it just got real.

Hey if you get some spiffy neoprene iron covers it will take away that club chatter. While you are at it, ask those birds in the background to hush...lets just take away all of the natural sounds on a golf course.

HAHAHA. Man, I really considered some iron covers. I had some for the BP's :(

I did almost get attacked by ducks. They didn't like my extremely lame team Hackers joke. Seriously, one hissed at me.

Lol, it just got real.

Hey if you get some spiffy neoprene iron covers it will take away that club chatter. While you are at it, ask those birds in the background to hush...lets just take away all of the natural sounds on a golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back