The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am back from my round. Did ok. But the best part... Get ready you doubters... 31 putts!!! And I burned the edges a few times.

I had 2 birdies and an eagle on route to a 78. Not a bad round but I know I left at least a few shots out there with some poor chips and a duff into the water. I'll take a 78 anytime.

Tappin the keg!

Nice round buddy! 78 is a good score, 31 putts...uh oh...keep it up buddy

Well I am back from my round. Did ok. But the best part... Get ready you doubters... 31 putts!!! And I burned the edges a few times.

I had 2 birdies and an eagle on route to a 78. Not a bad round but I know I left at least a few shots out there with some poor chips and a duff into the water. I'll take a 78 anytime.

Tappin the keg!

78 with a penalty and some burnt edges is some very solid shooting. Congrats.

Tappin the keg!

Very nice round sir, and I do not doubt your short game at all. I think it just gets overshadowed by the bombs off the tee.

Look at belbs rolling the flat stick. Well done partner! Keep it up, I know you are working hard at it.

Did you have a box by your door by any chance?

Tappin the keg!

Great round rbelbin, thats some great shooting especially with a penalty

Biggsy, you are bringing it brother. Not only was that hysterical, but you got out of the bunker pretty well!
Thanks Yorkem, I was trying so hard to hit bad shots, but the inner TC in me took over and hit the green every time. I guess I was angry about not hitting bad shots :D

I'm living vicariously through you fellas...some great golf there. It looks like we'll be in for some great golf come August.

I'm living vicariously through you fellas...some great golf there. It looks like we'll be in for some great golf come August.

I am just glad your pulling for Team Paradise! hehe

I am just glad your pulling for Team Paradise! hehe

Somebody has to! hahaha

(I'm supporting Hackers only because I personally know 3 of the guys on that team but only 2 of the guys on the other team). Pretty good reason, no?

Somebody has to! hahaha

(I'm supporting Hackers only because I personally know 3 of the guys on that team but only 2 of the guys on the other team). Pretty good reason, no?

I dont think so, if it makes you change your mind I think we need a new presid....awww nevermind

Nice shooting belbin/day/villegas! Not a bad score for a guy with your length, ball striking skills, wedge game, and 31 putts :alien:

Somebody has to! hahaha

Plus you've actually met more members of Team Hackers. That's the way it should be. You have to remember, it's well documented that Paradisians will have more support at the actual event, hairy flip-wad made that known.

Look at belbs rolling the flat stick. Well done partner! Keep it up, I know you are working hard at it.

Did you have a box by your door by any chance?

Nope no box today - then again it is a holiday today as well I'll have to wait till Monday to see if there is anything.

BTW I had 2 penalty shots with the 78... still, I'll take a 78 any time!

Tappin the keg!

How did the back 9 go? :D

hahahahahahahahahahah. Dagnabbit!! Biggsy that video had me in tears. Awesome.

Sean, if you didn't root for Team Paradise, you know I would come and find you to talk some sense into you!

Look at us, we sneaky Paradisians managed to get some video from inside the OEM Kevin Compound.

I love it!

Great video Rbelbin, but we already knew all that about OEM, he hasn't really tried to hide is love of sleeping with clubs.

Look at us, we sneaky Paradisians managed to get some video from inside the OEM Kevin Compound.

well done! Wouldn't it be nice is a great touch:D

lol at those videos. That freakin' outfit of Biggsy's is too much. And the other half of the bash brothers is going to town, both producing videos and burying putts. Good round.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back