The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought long and hard, and decided I'm a team hacker supporter!

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Welcome buddy! Now when you get back to a computer, get that sig updated!

Another beautiful day in Hackerville!

Welcome buddy! Now when you get back to a computer, get that sig updated!

Another beautiful day in Hackerville!

How do I get it?

I'm off to the range. SW is meeting me up there. I'm sure I'll get some insight into his choice.

Have a great day everyone. Except for you Hackers, I hope the fingernails you are chewing on get lodged in your gums.

I'm off to the range. SW is meeting me up there. I'm sure I'll get some insight into his choice.

Have a great day everyone. Except for you Hackers, I hope the fingernails you are chewing on get lodged in your gums.

oh no, I guess mcook just scared you away again haha

I did not leave my lunch at home dude.

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with the best lunch ever.

Just wanted to stop by and wish my friends at Team Hackers a great day. As for team paradise, I hope you all have to work overtime and forgot your lunch at home.

I did not leave my lunch at home dude.

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with the best lunch ever.

I didn't leave mine at home either.

Welcome to the team buddy! You have made the right choice!

Just wanted to stop by and wish my friends at Team Hackers a great day. As for team paradise, I hope you all have to work overtime and forgot your lunch at home.

This made me laugh Hawk, and that is not easy to do before I have had any coffee!

You're a smart man, Matty! It must feel great to join a team of winners!

I've got mine too. Lots of protein and some healthy carbs. Should be a good lunch today, I plan on watching the Open Championship here from my desk while I enjoy that great lunch.

I've got mine too. Lots of protein and some healthy carbs. Should be a good lunch today, I plan on watching the Open Championship here from my desk while I enjoy that great lunch.

I've got it on a big 27 inch monitor next to me. Work and watch golf? It's a good day

I've got it on a big 27 inch monitor next to me. Work and watch golf? It's a good day

Plus the TV in the bedroom was on at 4 am with golf. Made for great sleeping this morning. Ddec your on the couch tonight:dohanim:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DDec can come hang out in AZ for the Open weekend lol.

Plus the TV in the bedroom was on at 4 am with golf. Made for great sleeping this morning. Ddec your on the couch tonight:dohanim:

I just don't have the desire to talk smack right now. I almost feel like I'm actually in the event with my inability to post on THP at the moment.

Yoccos, wanted to say again that your vids were really good yesterday.

I just don't have the desire to talk smack right now. I almost feel like I'm actually in the event with my inability to post on THP at the moment.

Its funny cause its true.

Lol at bolded part.

Thanks for the kind words dude. That was all one take haha. Vids are tough man but fun as hell. Gonna try and get some more this weekend. Golfing with my brothers and pop so it should be fun and some good prep.

Yoccos, wanted to say again that your vids were really good yesterday.

glad someone loves me! Checking flights now

Nerfny still loves you bro. You don't have to worry until she gets rid of that shield in her signature and replaces it with a TH banner. hehehe

Its funny cause its true.

It's actually incredibly annoying and makes me question whether this will ever happen again. I had this cool video made last night talking about the sponsors and THP and then I remembered I wasn't even part of the event and it pissed me off.

This isn't just a freaking amateur golf tournament.

Lol at bolded part.

Thanks for the kind words dude. That was all one take haha. Vids are tough man but fun as hell. Gonna try and get some more this weekend. Golfing with my brothers and pop so it should be fun and some good prep.

They can be tough, but you seem natural in front of the camera dude. It doesn't even have to be funny.

Nerfny still loves you bro. You don't have to worry until she gets rid of that shield in her signature and replaces it with a TH banner. hehehe

I'm sure that move is on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back