The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 Days until Media Day!!! It's hard to believe that this fantasy that started back in March is now so close to happening.

You guys ready to gird up your loins and get down and dirty and play hard ball :blob:? It's almost showtime so get your game faces on :cool:

You guys ready to gird up your loins and get down and dirty and play hard ball :blob:? It's almost showtime so get your game faces on :cool:

Your team is ready...here is the Team Paradise game face:

stock-photo-doctors-with-scared-face-and-very-nervous-checking-a-soccer-ball-isolated-in-white-45225037.jpg

stock-photo-doctors-with-scared-face-and-very-nervous-checking-a-soccer-ball-isolated-in-white-45225037.jpg

Pretty good one there cooky cutter! I got a chuckle out of it :D

I'm just going to say one thing about this and let it be, because some of you obviously don't care. If nobody on THP cares who you are or who wins, then why would they care to even watch the Morgan Cup? If they don't care, then the sponsors have just spent considerable time and money promoting something that probably isn't worth it.

You can complain that the talk isn't about golf or stroking your egos, but remember who I work for here. I'm working to generate interest for you. If it means getting you a bit agitated, I seriously don't care. Whether it equals somebody liking Team Paradise or Team Hackers, I seriously don't care. I could be the only fan of Team Hackers supporting them against 1,000 tp fans and I'd be thrilled. Why? Because it's not about me, just like it isn't about you.

I like to talk golf. I do it all the time. I write about it all the freaking time too. I also like to support the ventures that two of my best friends, who I happen to work for, have going. That's why I'm here. Think about the number of people that are supporting you or the number of people that are not in some of your cases. Hopefully some of those supporters really want you to win and it riles them up a bit when they see me talking about your imaginary sorry golf games. They'll be watching.

Hawk - you are not the only one...so it may be 1,000 vs 2. I, along with you, WILL be watching when Hackers shut up the Paradisians for good (or at least for 24 hours).

300SpartanMenReadyToFight.jpg

Every time I hear the term "gird up your loins" it never has a good mental picture attached to it. But yeah, I'm ready to GIRD UP MY LOINS BABY!!!

Getting better there Google Image Searcher King of the World. I like this one!

I'm just going to say one thing about this and let it be, because some of you obviously don't care. If nobody on THP cares who you are or who wins, then why would they care to even watch the Morgan Cup? If they don't care, then the sponsors have just spent considerable time and money promoting something that probably isn't worth it.

You can complain that the talk isn't about golf or stroking your egos, but remember who I work for here. I'm working to generate interest for you. If it means getting you a bit agitated, I seriously don't care. Whether it equals somebody liking Team Paradise or Team Hackers, I seriously don't care. I could be the only fan of Team Hackers supporting them against 1,000 tp fans and I'd be thrilled. Why? Because it's not about me, just like it isn't about you.

I like to talk golf. I do it all the time. I write about it all the freaking time too. I also like to support the ventures that two of my best friends, who I happen to work for, have going. That's why I'm here. Think about the number of people that are supporting you or the number of people that are not in some of your cases. Hopefully some of those supporters really want you to win and it riles them up a bit when they see me talking about your imaginary sorry golf games. They'll be watching.
It's hard for me to type this because of my hands shaking from being so pissed at you right now, but very very very good post. This thread appreciates your efforts to get under my skin and while it makes me want to drive to IL to sock you in the jaw at times I like your efforts in this thread too. PS, I really have no anger so I won't sock you in the jaw, instead we'll go play TPC Deere Run and I can get a video of your patented no look behind the back driver shot. Magic Johnson would be proud of that thing buddy!

What happened? What did I miss? I'm posting on muscle relaxers. Yes, medical reasons haha.

Nothing like drinking your coffee and firing off apologetic PM's to people. My PSA of the day is don't post on muscle relaxers. People won't get your unexplained jokes. Sorry Team Hackers!!

This made me laugh and throw up in my mouth at the same time!

I can't wait to see you play with all of your 'pending' gear. lol

Lol. We are like twins but different in many ways. I'm Arnold and you're Danny Devito.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hey guy.

Well said...

Lol. Yeah I'm gonna be hitting that pending driver every hole too.

This made me laugh and throw up in my mouth at the same time!

I can't wait to see you play with all of your 'pending' gear. lol

Man I love this thread.

You guys crack me up, especially Overton and Jake. Nice video's btw One-Tizzle. You are ok in my book drunkard.

I'm sure by now, most of you watched the videos that JB and GG put up yesterday. Courses like Reunion aren't very similar to what we play here in the mountains. I don't think there's any way possible to prepare for bunker-gedon. I think I'll aim at them b/c there's no way I hit the ball that straight.

Hahahaha, watch you'll be playing the straight ball all day! Can't wait to see what you do with these courses dude. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll close out whoever by 6 so I can watch your all's match.

I'm sure by now, most of you watched the videos that JB and GG put up yesterday. Courses like Reunion aren't very similar to what we play here in the mountains. I don't think there's any way possible to prepare for bunker-gedon. I think I'll aim at them b/c there's no way I hit the ball that straight.

Carry a little shovel and a bag of sand in your golf bag, every time you hit another FW just quick build a bunker. Then of course properly replace your divot!

Hahahaha, watch you'll be playing the straight ball all day! Can't wait to see what you do with these courses dude. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll close out whoever by 6 so I can watch your all's match.

CG13 please sign out of Yoccos's account

I think we play somewhat similar mountain courses, and while we have fairway bunkers here, the main hazard feature here, is missing the fairway, and having the ball roll down a cliff.

The good news is I'd rather hit of a fairway bunker then be standing directly behind a 100 year old oak tree with a 10' circumfrance trunk.

Man I love this thread.

You guys crack me up, especially Overton and Jake. Nice video's btw One-Tizzle. You are ok in my book drunkard.

I swear you are my non posting brother from another mother!

bwahaha....whats funny is it probably is the best approach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back