The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does live in Intense land, its the fourth territory of Canada. They only have time to work and practice there, for serious events that are all about winning!

I have heard its magical there where there are keyboards at every tee box, to bang off an email after hitting it so long and on the green in one.

JB - I wasn't joking when I said I was jealous of that Sligo hat. I can't that off.

I never thought I could either. The Sligo one fits like a regular hat, so it fits me different than most.

I have heard its magical there where there are keyboards at every tee box, to bang off an email after hitting it so long and on the green in one.

Yep, I've played a round there, you get to the tee box, clean your shoes, wash your ball, send an email about how long you are, and that you just drove the green, then repeat. I didn't enjoy my round there.

Btw...couldn't leave out my buddy...flippin hilarious video coolbreez....I love how you hit the sand box on the first try

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Btw...couldn't leave out my buddy...flippin hilarious video coolbreez....I love how you hit the sand box on the first try

Thanks buddy, stupid Sandbox, but I don't do multiple takes.

Wow, a lot happened yesterday while I was playing golf out of town and then snoozing afterwards. I would like to wish AHA the best of luck with his new job opportunity. I know it was very tough giving up the Morgan Cup! JB, you look so evil in your videos! I LMAO watching ALL of the videos that were put up yesterday. Very funny stuff.

ah awesome, another day for team paradise to whine and cry some more.

4 more weeks until HushAgeddon commences.

Wheres Hushageddon? I'm going to be playing in a bada%$ loud tourney where you will hear the girlish screams of Paradisians from miles around.

So first I'm going to ride TC's coat tails in the first match. And then the bomb drops. Oh but now I'm going to ride JB's coat tails in the second match. Sure I'm the higher HC. I hit some bad shots here and there. Keep talking. Because after day one I'll have beaten four of the top guys team paradise has to offer. Then we will see who's talking last.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

breaking news!!

OneT tries to surpise P4B with a drop in visit - and... well... he gets a big surprise. Catches P4B preparing for capt. biggsy

Spoiler

So first I'm going to ride TC's coat tails in the first match. And then the bomb drops. Oh but now I'm going to ride JB's coat tails in the second match. Sure I'm the higher HC. I hit some bad shots here and there. Keep talking. Because after day one I'll have beaten four of the top guys team paradise has to offer. Then we will see who's talking last.

How is it you will have beaten four of the top guys on Team Paradise when you are playing with a partner both rounds, and both time which you seem to agree will carry you around the course. And what is your handicap anyway?

breaking news!!

OneT tries to surpise P4B with a drop in visit - and... well... he gets a big surprise. Catches P4B preparing for capt. biggsy

Spoiler

lol hilarious

Here's what I'm trying to understand: Team Hackers loses the player with the lowest handicap in the entire tournament, and they get all excited over it? Yes, I know they added JB and his Jedi mind control he seems to have over some people (cough, Hawk, cough), but how can it be a positive to lose the best player on your team. I want to hear everyone else's opinions on this.

Here's what I'm trying to understand: Team Hackers loses the player with the lowest handicap in the entire tournament, and they get all excited over it? Yes, I know they added JB and his Jedi mind control he seems to have over some people (cough, Hawk, cough), but how can it be a positive to lose the best player on your team. I want to hear everyone else's opinions on this.

[YOUTUBE]vzcWPKAv2Ow[/YOUTUBE]

I've played with AHA and with JB and I'm a Hacker's supporter so here goes my take on this.

AHA is a very good golfer, no doubt about it but I think there is only a couple strokes difference in his and JB's handicap. JB's advantage would be that he plays in Orlando all the time and will not be even slightly affected by the temps/humidity. AHA is from Pennsylvania so it would be a big difference for him. I also think JB is a fierce competitor who does not crumble under pressure. He plays smart and has a killer short game. I think he will play at or better than his handicap. He's been posting some really good scores lately.

How is it you will have beaten four of the top guys on Team Paradise when you are playing with a partner both rounds, and both time which you seem to agree will carry you around the course. And what is your handicap anyway?

Because I won't be carrying him around the course. Kmac has game. Kmac whooped up on Jake by himself on a Tour level golf course. Kmac has plenty to offer. Not once have I said I'm carrying him around.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

No doubt KMAC has game, he would not of been included in this event if he did not. Just not sure how experienced he is in match play situations with so much on the line. Now of course it is a bonus he got a good draw and has good friends with him for the first two rounds to "guide" him through. Of course that could work against him also, he might not be as focused as he needs to, might be a little too relaxed. No doubt you and JB are going to be focused and in the right mental zone once the match starts no matter who you play against, friends, family or otherwise.

No doubt KMAC has game, he would not of been included in this event if he did not. Just not sure how experienced he is in match play situations with so much on the line. Now of course it is a bonus he got a good draw and has good friends with him for the first two rounds to "guide" him through. Of course that could work against him also, he might not be as focused as he needs to, might be a little too relaxed. No doubt you and JB are going to be focused and in the right mental zone once the match starts no matter who you play against, friends, family or otherwise.

I'm not sure how many of these guys have match play experience to be honest. All that is irrelevant. I believe Kmac will be a highly valuable asset to me during our drubbing of Jake and little brother.

I doubt you'll beat anything OEM. Don't you find it ironic you're paired with the two best players? I do. You're an anchor. You're going to hold your team back. Dragging in the sand as the rudderless ship drifts through Reunion's lakes. Putting (2) 15's together makes no sense and they'd have no shot...none, zilch, nada. Your team is unbalanced and will show as such during the team portion.

You don't exactly strike fear in anyone. Come to think of it, no one on your team does.

Hackerettes comments of fear are humorous at best.

Because I won't be carrying him around the course. Kmac has game. Kmac whooped up on Jake by himself on a Tour level golf course. Kmac has plenty to offer. Not once have I said I'm carrying him around.
of course you wouldn't tell him the truth. Hehe

You overconfident Hackers are in for a rude awakening.

This is gonna be fun.

biggsy, bringing the intensity even on the weekend. I like that.

I'm not sure how many of these guys have match play experience to be honest. All that is irrelevant. I believe Kmac will be a highly valuable asset to me during our drubbing of Jake and little brother.

Well of course, it is going to be hot out there, someone is going to have to bring you water and wipe your head from the sweat building up. That is very important, would not want anyone passing out from heat related issues.

ah awesome, another day for team paradise to whine and cry some more.

That was stupid...probably the worst display of the smack talk in this thread. You ought to be beaten by your team for such a horrible attempt.

Hold it, hold it

That was stupid...probably the worst display of the smack talk in this thread. You ought to be beaten by your team for such a horrible attempt.

Hold it, hold it

I am so glad I garnish 90% of your attention in both posts and videos in this thread.

I post; same usual sophmorish response from one-fizzle.

How about some originality on the next one?!? The five wood was early JUNE.

I'd worry about creating a canned response for your 0-2 performance on saturday.

It would sure suck to lose to a 14 handicapper when "you almost beat our best player every round"

What are you going to say then? I pulled a hamstring bending over to toss tinas salad?? Errr lunch.

Nvm...

I have practice to do- rather than sit inside and listen to onet amaze the forum with another "performance" .

Peace

LMFAO< LOL, WTH! TBD! FTW!

Love the videos JB, they had me freaking rolling.

I need to take a trip and try out that really cool practice facility in West Canada. Fantastic vids CB.

Hawk, HA!

Jake is hilarious. I don't care if he had a cheat sheet. He always looks wasted!

I missed a lot last night. I had some serious, intense scramble prep. Night scramble. It was awesome. We came in 3 under (9). I hit well, putted well, drove well, ball struck well, CG13'd well and it was well. Cant wait to well it up again.

Then on hole #2 the beer hit and I played well.

I think it's great how OEM is coddled, it's adorable really. You guys are great teammates.

OEM has a special treat when he partners up with TC & JB. He even had it customized.

Spoiler
double_trouble_binky_blue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back