The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, yet another look at my lovely swing. :clown: Played a super tight course today, trees every frickin where. I grabbed a video of me trying to thread the needle on a real tight one.

Spoiler
Going for a Jake straight shot that actually went for real straight, ended up in the left rough. Made a par.

Here you go, yet another look at my lovely swing. :clown: Played a super tight course today, trees every frickin where. I grabbed a video of me trying to thread the needle on a real tight one.

Spoiler
Going for a Jake straight shot that actually went for real straight, ended up in the left rough. Made a par.

Wow that course is tight ! Nice shot Jake.

Tappin the keg!

Hahahahaha. Good stuff!

haha nice video Jake. The corn in the background has me excited. Is it typical for courses in SD to place the tees right on the edge of the box so your front foot is actually in the rough?

Jake, haha That is the most open course I have ever seen.

I'd be worried about some children running out of the cornfields with machetes.

Well of course, it is going to be hot out there, someone is going to have to bring you water and wipe your head from the sweat building up. That is very important, would not want anyone passing out from heat related issues.

propaganda-quiet-cat.png

If KellyBo is up to it you guys will be in for a real treat tonight. Video pending :D..

Bad thing is you Hacker team mates will not like it :alien:

I have to tell you, I am glad we are driving for the MC. Played today, walked all 18 holes, and man am I ever tired now. It was stinking hot out there and I went through 2 bottles of water and 2 bottles of Gatorade. Shot decent, but lost a ball on the 18th which caused me a double. That is ok, I don't think any of my matches will go all 18 holes in the MC.

haha nice video Jake. The corn in the background has me excited. Is it typical for courses in SD to place the tees right on the edge of the box so your front foot is actually in the rough?
No, they had them way up there today, not sure why as I've never seen that. That's a odd tee box anyway, basically white, blue, black all play from right around the same spot. I figured you'd like that corn, I should have gone in there closer but the bobwire fences hurt.

hehehe at bobwire.

Sounds like a cool guy. Did he grow a sweet mustache too?

images

Spoiler

Wow. After seeing this its no wonder you play to a 7 handicap. Is there anywhere you can't miss there?

Wow. After seeing this its no wonder you play to a 7 handicap. Is there anywhere you can't miss there?
Not really. I've never denied the handicap is largely due to playing the same course. I'm 4th or 5th best on my team on a good day.

Not really. I've never denied the handicap is largely due to playing the same course. I'm 4th or 5th best on my team on a good day.

Have you played tough tracks intentionally getting ready for August? This is a serious question as I would hate to go from playing in a hay field to the freaking sand dunes known as Reunion Resort. Would be really hard for me.

Have you played tough tracks intentionally getting ready for August? This is a serious question as I would hate to go from playing in a hay field to the freaking sand dunes known as Reunion Resort. Would be really hard for me.

This is something I am a bit worried about. I play the same course 95% of the time, so I am used to it. It isn't easy (138 slope) but I def know where to hit it, when to lay up, and when to go for it.

Tappin the keg!

Haha Jrod talking crap. He is quiet about his length and quitely poking at Jake.

Ninja like passive aggressive.

I'm sure Jake has never played tough courses. Those he played in Florida before couldn't have possibly been tough.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Cute. Real cute.

Some things just come easier for other players. You'll be fine, Reunion is an easy course and those bunkers you saw on Watson 9 are out of play for a player of your caliber.

Here's what I'm trying to understand: Team Hackers loses the player with the lowest handicap in the entire tournament, and they get all excited over it? Yes, I know they added JB and his Jedi mind control he seems to have over some people (cough, Hawk, cough), but how can it be a positive to lose the best player on your team. I want to hear everyone else's opinions on this.

No jedi mind trick Mr. Dolphin. But while AHA has a lower index than me, he and I have played and the result was the same as if you and I would play. I dont have to state it, we both know what it would be....:alien:

Do your legs get tired from peddling backwards?

Played a little match play today and played pretty poorly actually. I didnt drive the green in one like Belbtensity, although I did 3 putt like him. 3 times. I won my match, but not good golf. I think it was more like Jake golf. You know the type, where you might make some pars. You sprinkle in some bogeys, you add 1-2 birdies every now and then, throw a 7 or so on the card. We call that Jake golf. That is what I played today.

Did shoot some videos though and they were a lot of fun. THey will be up later.

You better quit trying to be funny. Things are serious around here right now.

No jedi mind trick Mr. Dolphin. But while AHA has a lower index than me, he and I have played and the result was the same as if you and I would play. I dont have to state it, we both know what it would be....:alien:

Do your legs get tired from peddling backwards?

Played a little match play today and played pretty poorly actually. I didnt drive the green in one like Belbtensity, although I did 3 putt like him. 3 times. I won my match, but not good golf. I think it was more like Jake golf. You know the type, where you might make some pars. You sprinkle in some bogeys, you add 1-2 birdies every now and then, throw a 7 or so on the card. We call that Jake golf. That is what I played today.

Did shoot some videos though and they were a lot of fun. THey will be up later.

TC buddy, my heart really goes out to ya for losing AHA on your team. I was thinking of ya tonight while rocking on the porch. Love ya man.

Is there a wtfjusthappened smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back