The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got the multiple colonel, we now call that the Double Down.

Maybe he likes this one better:

tumblr_l0e0tdAodw1qansxt.jpg

Weak! Come on you can do better!

Sorry "The Belbs", I didn't want to go off on the guy with a total of 2 posts for not knowing what the heck he was talking about. Or maybe being from the other side of the pond he was just to polite to point out the fact that The Colonel and the Colonelettes have no chance of winning The Morgan Cup.

I love it. The multiquote is now colonel and the double multiquote is now the KFC Double Down.

I love it. The multiquote is now colonel and the double multiquote is now the KFC Double Down.

Now if you multiquote and it doesn't make any sense, is that a "Colonel Yoccos"?

Now if you multiquote and it doesn't make any sense, is that a "Colonel Yoccos"?

It depends. If you are drunk it's a "Colonel One-Too-Many"

No No No.

Its the double decker Gordita obviously.

newsbaconcheddargordita.jpg

Still here. How's your killer instinct coming?

As good as your killer forum posting I guess Colonel.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

As good as your killer forum posting I guess Colonel.
Wow, you burned me, I guess. :alien:

964 posts in this thread alone. Does that not meet your lofty standards?

Alright, JB was right. I did study his swing videos and well....I am now coming back here humbly as I ask him to help me with something. I didn't want to take this to the course yet until I have it mastered so this was done in my backyard. JB, what do you think? Am I on the right track?

[video=youtube;Ser6i-fDVa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ser6i-fDVa4[/video]

Wow, you burned me, I guess. :alien:

964 posts in this thread alone. Does that not meet your lofty standards?

No, it does. You're the Colonel and exceed all expectations.

Alright, JB was right. I did study his swing videos and well....I am not coming back here humbly as I ask him to help me with something. I didn't want to take this to the course yet until I have it mastered so this was done in my backyard. JB, what do you think? Am I on the right track?

HAHAHAHAHAH. Hysterical. I love it. That is how I grooved my swing.
True story.
Jake sent me a message and said "I would trade you swings in a heartbeat". His words not mine.

But I love the video and love the creativity even more.

HAHAHAHAHAH. Hysterical. I love it. That is how I grooved my swing.
True story.
Jake sent me a message and said "I would trade you swings in a heartbeat". His words not mine.

But I love the video and love the creativity even more.
I would trade swings with you, that's the whole purpose for the training aid. I couldn't believe they had one in stock, last one off the shelf.

Alright, JB was right. I did study his swing videos and well....I am now coming back here humbly as I ask him to help me with something. I didn't want to take this to the course yet until I have it mastered so this was done in my backyard. JB, what do you think? Am I on the right track?

Jake - THAT IS HYSTERICAL! Great work buddy - I LOL'd the whole time

Jake, I can't figure out what was funnier, when you fell or when your club flew over the fence!

Jake - THAT IS HYSTERICAL! Great work buddy - I LOL'd the whole time
Thanks, I figured I should take a jab while the chance was there. Of course all he has to say is, "um, that swing is 3-0 against you" :beat-up:

Jake, I can't figure out what was funnier, when you fell or when your club flew over the fence!
The club flying over the fence was definitely not part of the plan! Talk about a walk of shame having to go get that thing back.

I would trade swings with you, that's the whole purpose for the training aid. I couldn't believe they had one in stock, last one off the shelf.

Me too buddy. With my giant ego, I would love to be able to watch my own swing on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back